Photo

[Sell] Easy-Crypt V2 - File Encryption/decryption + Code Generation

encryption decryption external files remote files secure easy-crypt easy include

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 cүвεя_נυηкιε

cүвεя_נυηкιε

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • LocationRight behind you !
  • Total Memory:More Than 9Gb
  • Framework:v3.5 & v4.0
  • License:Developer Edition

Posted 19 September 2019 - 03:25 PM

Brilliant! You made my day!

I just picked up a copy today. I knew I was staring at this problem begging for an elegant solution now for a couple weeks and it just landed in my lap today while I was searching for something else.

Couldn't be happier.

Took me a beat to figure out I needed the Open.Framework plugin and found without a hitch.

Doesn't seem like the link for the TinyMCE plugin is active anymore, though.

Overall, great value for the investment.

Thanks for all your efforts CyberJunkie!!!

Thank you for the kind words Xochipelli,

I'm glad you like it and even better find it useful :)

In regards to the TinyMCE plugin, if you ever need it again in the future (for whatever reason) the link in the first post of this thread is still working ;)

Also, Thanks for taking the time to come back here and write that, very much appreciated!

Enjoy :)

Cheers

CJ

6S5zncI.jpg

#42 Xochipelli

Xochipelli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Framework:v4.5+, unsure

Posted 20 September 2019 - 09:50 AM

No problem... easy when it's deserved.
After working with it and seeing some of the use cases you've presented for Easy-Crypt, I love it.

You blew my mind. I had no idea most of that was possible.

I wanted to post this in support, but had issues in completing support registration. I haven't received a support activation email.

I've hit a snag with an application of Easy-Crypt.

Thought you might have some insight or a workaround in mind.

I'm using TJ's SSH plugin, and wanting to encrypt and obfuscate private key filename.

This kind of problem is tailor made for and begging for help from Easy-Crypt.

Can't seem to get past passing a key as a string to the SSH arguments though.

I can connect and interact with server using special folder with private key file.

The plugin seems to insist on taking ppk direct from file, though.

Something like this fails:
plugin command("Open.Framework.dll", "Run Ubot Script", $plugin function("SSH.dll", "$SshFunction Custom", #ServerIP, #ServerPort, #ServerUsername, "-i {#ppkAsString}", "rm -rf {#File}", "{$special folder("Application")}\\plink.exe"))

I don't believe Easy-Crypt can be a solution for working with SSH and private keys, unless a string can be passed for the key.

I'm hoping I'm overlooking something.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Many thanks for your thoughts, CJ.

#43 cүвεя_נυηкιε

cүвεя_נυηкιε

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • LocationRight behind you !
  • Framework:v3.5 & v4.0

Posted 20 September 2019 - 10:48 AM

No problem... easy when it's deserved.
After working with it and seeing some of the use cases you've presented for Easy-Crypt, I love it.

You blew my mind. I had no idea most of that was possible.

I wanted to post this in support, but had issues in completing support registration. I haven't received a support activation email.

I've hit a snag with an application of Easy-Crypt.

Thought you might have some insight or a workaround in mind.

I'm using TJ's SSH plugin, and wanting to encrypt and obfuscate private key filename.

This kind of problem is tailor made for and begging for help from Easy-Crypt.

Can't seem to get past passing a key as a string to the SSH arguments though.

I can connect and interact with server using special folder with private key file.

The plugin seems to insist on taking ppk direct from file, though.

Something like this fails:
plugin command("Open.Framework.dll", "Run Ubot Script", $plugin function("SSH.dll", "$SshFunction Custom", #ServerIP, #ServerPort, #ServerUsername, "-i {#ppkAsString}", "rm -rf {#File}", "{$special folder("Application")}\\plink.exe"))

I don't believe Easy-Crypt can be a solution for working with SSH and private keys, unless a string can be passed for the key.

I'm hoping I'm overlooking something.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Many thanks for your thoughts, CJ.

Hi,

Really am glad you like it, Easy Crypt is grossly under-rated (maybe its the low price, i don't know) as it can even be used for silent updates and a wide array of possibilities.

Ok regarding the issue, ...

I'll be honest I haven't tried to use it for anything related to SSH so I am unsure.

I can say that when testing with various different files when it was being developed that some files would not work (image files, folders, etc..)

However some it was possible to trick some files by changing the extension to ".txt" before encryption and changing it back to whatever it was after de-cryption (and it only added 2 extra lines of code which is a bonus lol).

I am extremely limited to what I can do to help here as I am currently on holiday with my wife, so no PC or UBot :/

I would recommend playing around with it for a while just in case.

I'd be happy to take a much closer look when I return (but that will be a little over a week).

Also, if anything comes to mind I will indeed get right back to you ;)

Cheers

CJ

6S5zncI.jpg

#44 AtmoPress

AtmoPress

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 05:47 PM

Glad I found this thread. Just picked up a copy!

#45 Xochipelli

Xochipelli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 01:43 PM

Thanks, CJ. Can wait. Please, enjoy your vacation.

Awesome stuff AtmoPress! I felt the same way.

Appreciate the insight with your experiences while building, CJ.

I put in considerable time already.
I haven't even added Easy Crypt to the equation, simply trying to use ppk as a string.

The only related info I've found that provides any optimism involves scripting on a Linux machine:

#!/bin/bash
KEY="${ YOUR SSH KEY HERE INSIDE }"
echo "${KEY}" | grep -qw "less" | ssh -q -i /dev/stdin username@IP 'hostnamectl'
exit 0

https://stackoverflo...n-ssh-as-string

Anything I've found in ssh/plink documentation requires password authentication through -pw, or alternatively an exposed unsecured key file through -i path/to/file.

Seems like guys care more about viewing interactions passed through ps, than having an exposed un-encrypted key begging to be exploited in a client's lap.

Placed a user request with Plink, see how they respond. This would be a much longer lead time to implementation, if ever, I fear.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: encryption, decryption, external files, remote files, secure, easy-crypt, easy, include

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users