UBot Underground

Fist Page At Google

Hello ,everybody

i'm just paid ubot  developer and can't use it to make my site get rank at google [First page ] .
like how i can make trafice at my site with proxy and make blacklist and more .,can anybody guild me !  

Edited by WEASKY

SEO is not only good tool.

SEO is process. It is not easy. I have a lot of tools, Server, ... and still I'm working

Basic:

You create TIER 1 (very good quality sites [TR,PR,..]) and put there links for your site.

Next you try bulid next TIERS

Good luck

Option 2..... Build a bot that people in your niche would like and give it away free (email registration required).... Offer it on one of the warrioirforum type of sites.

End result, nice traffic flow, nice email list to market your paid products to as well as affiliate products.

Much easier than seo.

• Like 1

I'm Seo 7 years and My knowledge is still develop.

I tell that is big competetion on the word, and this is not easy.

You can use tools for 179$ per month and you can try analize your cometetion

Imoprtant - don't spam your money site. I give only very Quality links for your Money Site.

What is kind your money site? Store or Adsense or gambling ? Who is your customers ?

Traffic is sometimes not good idea, cuz you need real customers

• 2 months later...

When I hear the term "Money Site" it just makes me cringe. Learn demographics, analytics and data aggregation. Tools can be used to help this.. BoxofAds + Scrapebox works really well if used correctly. (Disclaimer: This post is completely my opinion) there's always an SEO "know-it-all" out here somewhere... I desire NOT to be him. :ph34r: