UBot Underground

What Are Some Of The Ways A Site Can Detect The Difference Between Bot And Human Input?

I am working on a couple of bots currently that are being detected.  When I input the information manuall in the ubot browser everything goes through as expected.  When the bot runs and submits the page, one page redirects to the home page and the other does not send the verification email.
Can anyone point m towards some of the ways a site can detect this so I can start learning more about it.
Thank you.

Trough a process called Browser Fingerprinting. Ubot has a unique browser identification footprint which you can identify it by. Not sure about the new Stealth browser but the old one can easily be identified by it's outdated plugins and combination of them.

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply Juice.  The problem is manual input in the same ubot browser wroks fine it's just tje automation that fails.  That's why can't undrstand how it would be fingerprinting.

if you can fill the form out using the ubot browser and it goes thru, and when your compiled bot does it you get flagged.

the first thing i would think of is your speed.

what human hits a page and then 2 seconds later is hitting the submit button?

put a random delay (about 2 - 5 secs) between the text boxed that you fill in,

try this plugin

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/13067-free-delayed-type-text-plugin-simulate-human-typing-speeds/

to slow it down some more.

sometimes you cant go fast

• Like 1

if you can fill the form out using the ubot browser and it goes thru, and when your compiled bot does it you get flagged.

the first thing i would think of is your speed.

what human hits a page and then 2 seconds later is hitting the submit button?

put a random delay (about 2 - 5 secs) between the text boxed that you fill in,

try this plugin

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/13067-free-delayed-type-text-plugin-simulate-human-typing-speeds/

to slow it down some more.

sometimes you cant go fast

I thought of that too stanf.  I peppered it with om delays and even have it so ittypes each key of the entrividually with a tiny random delay etween each.

I also peppered it with focus and mouse over commands to make it look like human mouse movements.Still no dice. 

Thanks for the input.

Most of the strictest detection is done through javascript. Some sites have javascript code detecting whether the text, clicks ect... being sent are actually real or are artificial. uBot is easy to detect as artificial even if you do mouse overs, focus and things like that. Thats what ive found at least.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Most of the strictest detection is done through javascript. Some sites have javascript code detecting whether the text, clicks ect... being sent are actually real or are artificial. uBot is easy to detect as artificial even if you do mouse overs, focus and things like that. Thats what ive found at least.

So would it be possible to run javascript to fool the detection?