UBot Underground

All In One Idea..i Need Your Thoughts

So i had an idea yesterday and i wanted to know your opinion,more often or not i need something automated so i create a script for it and i automate the procedure and i create an Exe for that particular process.

Thing is i have many things to automate so i would like to create one Bot which has the ability to run the scripts that i wrote.

It can be normal Ubot Compiled bot with no commands at all.

But people could import my scripts into it and This compiled bot would just read my instructions (From the script) and Modified its behavior to accommodate my script and do the Automated task that i want.

Once you compile ubot script in main view you can press Run,Pause or Stop so i don't mind if people know i did it with ubot or not.

So any ideas on how to do this i never tried i was just thinking that something like this would be cool one program where we could run our scripts without having ubot studio installed on that computer (Cause i cant possibly install ubot studio on all my computers....)

So Any Ideas,Thoughts,Suggestions is it doable or not...........

Any Suggestion matters so if you have some please let me know!

Best Regards you Guys!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Hey Itexspert, are you still looking for a solution to this ?

I may be able to help as a few of my bots are run in a similar way, mainly to save on the "main" bots size,

but it enables me to add or edit each individual bot/script within the main bot, .. 

I thought i would ask if you are still looking first before i write an essay lol ;)

let me know 

Cheers

CJ

• Like 1

Hey Itexspert, are you still looking for a solution to this ?

I may be able to help as a few of my bots are run in a similar way, mainly to save on the "main" bots size,

but it enables me to add or edit each individual bot/script within the main bot, .. 

I thought i would ask if you are still looking first before i write an essay lol ;)

let me know 

Cheers

CJ

Sure write it down i would like to know how you did it!

Sure write it down i would like to know how you did it!

Okey dokey, ill try not to induce a coma, i have a habit of rambling :/

I have a bot that visits 70+ sites that often change elements, add extra bot prevention or just go down,

other than the fact if all the "individual" bots were included within the main exe then i dont think i would be able to open it, let alone modify or remove problem ones,

So this is what i have done allowing me to add/edit/replace any of the individual bots without even having to open the main,

So the main exe's code is really just code to start, stop, save settings, UI's and status displays, onload commands and storing defines, 

I then code each individual bot but not compile it, instead I will copy the individual bots script via the code editor and paste it in notepad+,

then save it as whatever you like "bot_1.dll", (I only save as .dll because "normal" people usually wont try and open one ... and it looks pretty cool in a config folder lol)

or you can place it in your own bots named folder within the "appdata" folder, i particularly like this way as most users wont think to look in there, and some dont even know it exists,

ok, I can hear you shouting "but someone will just edit and open it and steal my code" lol,

There is a plugin here called "TinyMCE Plugin" and there are commands to Encrypt and Decrypt, Run Encrypted, Run Script etc .. 

I made a bot to do it for me but it is very easy to then Encrypt your saved "bot_1.dll" file content, put it inside a folder like "config" or in a folder with your bots name in your Appdata folder or just next to your bot, 

then you can do a couple of things to run the bot/script from within your main bot/exe ...

• You can load the encrypted code into a variable somewhere and then Decrypt it within your bot and use "Run UBot Code"
  • You can upload the encrypted file to a server if you have one and do pretty much the same thing
  • You can use another command in the plugin "Run Encrypted UBot Script" and point it to the file you want to run
  • again you can do the same with a server 

Also if you will be using Status Displays/Monitors to show progress of each bot/script then you will need to make sure that variable remain the same if you replace one of the external bots/scripts, 

but if you label them then you should be fine, I have my external encrypted files numbered so i know which is which if one goes down, 

How you get your main bot to start each bot/script is up to you, weather it be a button to run a define with the command to run in,

or just placed in 1 tab to run when you click the Run button it should run as normal showing status and all functions doing what they do

This works just as well in a multi-thread environment, the bot i mentioned above runs 18 of these external encrypted bots/scripts simultaneously with no issues, 

I will load the contents of a folder with the bots in into a list and de-crypt them when needed, 

and finally if you do decide to do this and load your script to a variable, make sure you clear that variable if not in use to save on precious resources.

there are only 2 drawbacks that ive noticed to date, .. 

1 - Your bot will run very similar to running a define, so even if you click the stop button it will NOT stop until it reaches the end, 

I havent found this a problem with a few "If Stop = False Then Continue" carefully placed

2 - If your bot/script needs to do anything in a "New Browser Window" then then that command NEEDS to be placed INSIDE the external bot/script

If you place the New Browser node in your main exe then ALL the commands within your encrypted bot will run inside the MAIN browser, 

biblically annoying and took me a good week to figure out why i couldnt get it to work lmao

out of interest you can actually do this for ANY of the code within your bot if you need to decrease size, 

defines, onload commands, UI's, UI Windows, settings code, anything, ..  

Its one of the best things i have implemented as i turns a bot with a couple of hundred thousand lines of code into a lightweight bot that tends to respond much sharper

Ive been thinking of releasing the bot i made for specifically this for about 6 months, with folks bots getting bigger and UBot users growing i figured someone might find it useful 

there you see ... off track, .. i amaze myself sometimes lmfao

I think thats everything

Hopefully your still awake 

i told you it was going to be an essay  :rolleyes:

CJ 

• Like 1

Release that bot man - I could certainly use it

If I understand properly, you are basically using the "run code" command instead of the "include" command. - Right?

• Like 1

Nice one!

Np ;)

If I understand properly, you are basically using the "run code" command instead of the "include" command. - Right?

Okey dokey, ill tart it up a bit as i wanted to add a few extra options to make it easier for "new" UBot users 

and yes thats right :) 

im not sure if include works the same way, ive never used it purely because ive never researched if it would work with encryption.

CJ

The problem I ran into with includes is that you can't call them from a web server, they have to be local. - I put in a support request for verification, but I'm not expecting that it is allowed.

The big difference from includes vs. run code aside from being able to run code from a read file command is that with includes it basically loads all of the defines held in the include file so that you can drop them into your bot wherever you need them, whereas the read file is simply going to read/act on everything in that file.

I'm going to figure out a way to use both of their strengths because a lot is brought to the table with both if these commands.

• Like 1

thanx cj,

i've had some ideas , but since switching to the stealth. even small bots that i build for my self seem to be bloated.

this is defiantly food for thought

• Like 1

Agreed - 5 certainly has its flaws, and I am still forced from time to time to move over into 4 in order to determine if my bot is actually broken or if 5 is just having a fit, but overall, once 5 gets all of the kinks ironed out, it will be a beast.

As I recall, I had came to ubot right after they updated from 3 to 4 and a lot of people were livid about the bugs... But over time 4 turned into a stable system that has allowed all of us to do some pretty impressive bots.

I did get my reply back from support about being able to use the include command to call remote content (file/web server) and that's a big nagatory. (at least for now).

And for me personally, I have been having some issues with the include command working properly at all - BUT - once they get it all hammered out, it's going to be a beast!

I got there in the end, you actually gave me the nudge i needed for a few months lol 

I use this bot religiously so i figured others might find it useful, 

and i have now added a couple of "noob" features so it should be easy to use beginners :)

anywho, 

here's a link to the sales page here :

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/18847-sell-easy-crypt-lightening-fast-multiple-file-encryptiondecryption/

Cheers :)

CJ

I am glad you gave me all these ideas this is awesome i never thought to put entire defines into a txt file and just rename it as dll files that is brilliant and even encrypt the text so that nobody knows what exactly it is....... PURE BRILLIANCE!!!

THANKS A LOT GUYS! :)  :)

• Like 1

I am glad you gave me all these ideas this is awesome i never thought to put entire defines into a txt file and just rename it as dll files that is brilliant and even encrypt the text so that nobody knows what exactly it is....... PURE BRILLIANCE!!!

THANKS A LOT GUYS! :)  :)

:)

Its struck me how useful it was to do this a few months ago, 

I was building a bot and it was reaching into 10's of thousands of lines of code, 

not only did it take UBot around 25-30 mins to load the project (without plugins loaded) but working on it was just retarded, and i dont really want to talk about compiling it  :wacko:

then shortly after i had spent 16 hours adding the usual bug fixes and i lost all 16 hours worth of code ... i was not a happy chap as you can imagine  :angry:

So i researched external files and discovered this method, and it pretty much was the miracle i was looking for,

and reduced the ENORMOUS bot down to 70 lines of code.

also as a result the compiled bot was super sharp and loaded in a quarter of the time the original bot did.

Have fun with it man :)

CJ