UBot Underground

Maybe im extremely stupid, but I just cant make thread spawn work with proxies :blink: , can anyone show me a simple example were they use proxies with thread spawn.

that would really make my day.

thanks in advance

Thor

Hard to say because thread spawn messes things up and I'm not so sure it works properly. I thought it did at first but after a lot of testing I see there are issues with it. I'm not the only one either as there are bug trackers open for it.

For that reason I would say that if you want to use proxies with it then try adding them to a list and then using the $random list item function. That way it will grab a random proxy because trying to cycle through a list will cause problems.

I see, the problem is that I wanted to use it for my twitter bot, and there I cant use random proxies, it have to cycle through a list or a table :(, but guess ill have to wait untill they fix that

I see, the problem is that I wanted to use it for my twitter bot, and there I cant use random proxies, it have to cycle through a list or a table :(, but guess ill have to wait untill they fix that

Just use the normal threading way and use the Threads Counter plugin and you will be good to go. 

• Like 1