UBot Underground

Is Ubot Right For Me?

Hi guys,

I have been reading over the forums and watching the tutorials..... I have a question that maybe you guys can answer.

I run a small company where my orders are dropped into separate into a text files (or I guess I could have them in a csv file too if that would be easier).

Does uBot have the ability to take that info, then turn around, log into my suppliers website and place the order based on criteria in the text file?

Basically I am finding my who day is taken up doing data entry/ orders, and if I could automate this.... it would be great.

Also..... do you think I could get by with the personal package?

Thanks!

Dan

Yes, Ubot can for sure do that. Just do some more reading and once you start playing around with it and diving in you will see that these types of tasks can be automated quite easily. May just take you some time.

since you are new,trusting a robot to order(with your real money) is not a good idea,especially if it is coded by a beginner.

Yes Ubot is good for most tasks,and I would recommend it,I purchased it originally simply because I thought having a browser I could automate without having to learn programming was awesome.

If your heart is set on developing a bot that has access to your wallet,it would be prudent to pay a professional to build that bot for you

since you are new,trusting a robot to order(with your real money) is not a good idea,especially if it is coded by a beginner.

Yes Ubot is good for most tasks,and I would recommend it,I purchased it originally simply because I thought having a browser I could automate without having to learn programming was awesome.

If your heart is set on developing a bot that has access to your wallet,it would be prudent to pay a professional to build that bot for you

This is an interesting point! 

Start by building the bot and testing it. If it works with a few small orders, then it should scale. But the solution here is simple: watch and test for the first few days.

I live in the Bay Area where google is testing driverless cars constantly. These tests don't involve turning on a car and letting it go, but instead individuals sitting behind the wheel ready to take over if anything goes wrong.

Frankly, I think that people are just as likely to make mistakes as robots. We're all pretty badly programmed. 

Hi guys,

I have been reading over the forums and watching the tutorials..... I have a question that maybe you guys can answer.

I run a small company where my orders are dropped into separate into a text files (or I guess I could have them in a csv file too if that would be easier).

Does uBot have the ability to take that info, then turn around, log into my suppliers website and place the order based on criteria in the text file?

Basically I am finding my who day is taken up doing data entry/ orders, and if I could automate this.... it would be great.

Also..... do you think I could get by with the personal package?

Thanks!

Dan

I would not recommend uBot for this purpose.

Better monitor new orders with PHP and cURL to automate the orders.

This runs all 24/7 on your server and is very lightweight.