UBot Underground

When i try to use the installer it will not let me choose a output file.

What I mean is  when I put anything in there at all I get the same pop up saying:

"you need to choose a output file to save your compile bot" when I click on compile installer button at the bottom.

this is a pic of the problem I am getting...  I Tried to do it in many locations like C:\Users\Downloads\Setup.exe but with no luck....

as you can see in the pic below I have pick a output file and tried many different ones with no luck...

One location I tried post-4806-0-18556000-1447654877_thumb.png             Another location I tried post-4806-0-46900200-1447654367_thumb.png

Is this a bug or what am I doing wrong... Driving me nuts.... :angry: if anyone could help that would be wonderful... Thank you.

I have the rest of it figure out as per page:

http://wiki.ubotstudio.com/wiki/Compiling_in_the_Developer_Editionbut keep getting that dame message when I try to compile the Installer....

If anyone could help me out with this you would make my day...

I am sure I am doing something stupid, lol but this is really holding me back on my projects...​

:D ​

New Problem Trying to Use the Installer... 

when it is all most done I get this Box now Saying 

"Make NSIS not exist!" I added a sceenshot below

post-4806-0-86760200-1447704852_thumb.png

I think I am missing this make NSIS file but am not sure if that is what it is...

Not a thing showing up any were. if I had hair I would pull a few out :-)

I had no luck using Ubots built in installer so I Gave up & found another soultion...

I spent way too much time trying to get it to work...

I gave up on it and then Downloaded Installer Creator software and it work perfect the first time I used it... Happy now as I can get back to work...

Thank you very much Peter / pbsolution, i will give this a go in the morning, I did not have that filled in at all... I knew it was something stupid hahahaha. Its funny how I have no problem do all the hard stuff but get caught up on little things sometimes lol.

Your a good man my Friend...  I am a virgin installer lol thanks a million for your help as I really need a set location for the bots I am programming. next time I'm in Germany I will buy you a drink. Cheers

Vance

Well that did fix one problem then I ended up with another one

gave up ​using the built in installer now & downloaded Installer Creator software that worked perfect for me... :-)

Thank you very much Peter / pbsolution, i will give this a go in the morning, I did not have that filled in at all... I knew it was something stupid hahahaha. Its funny how I have no problem do all the hard stuff but get caught up on little things sometimes lol.

Your a good man my Friend...  I am a virgin installer lol thanks a million for your help as I really need a set location for the bots I am programming. next time I'm in Germany I will buy you a drink. Cheers

Vance

The last time I tried to build an installer with it, it seemed to work fine, it says the bot compiled fine however it just wasnt there. I didnt report it as of yet, I have a hard time logging into the bug report page. I think you need to make a whole new account.

• Like 1

New Problem Trying to Use the Installer... 

when it is all most done I get this Box now Saying 

"Make NSIS not exist!" I added a sceenshot below

post-4806-0-86760200-1447704852_thumb.png

And there is nothing created on my computer, in the download file or any were else.. I ran the Installer once and it gave me a set up in my download folder... I tried it on different bot and now I am getting this Box. Does anyone know why this is not working... thank you...

I think I am missing this make NSIS file but am not sure if that is what it is...

Not a thing showing up any were. if I had hair I would pull a few out :-)