UBot Underground

Cant Click "sign Up" On Reddit?

I am trying to create a bot for reddit, and it needs to create accounts.

When I run the bot, when it is set to click "Sign Up" it doesn't actually click it.

I am registering through http://reddit.com/register

I've tried 

click(<create account button>,"Left Click","No")
click(<innertext="SIGN UP">,"Left Click","No")

I am not sure what else to try. The user agent is set to chrome. I have also tried Firefox, UBot, and IE but none of them change anything at all.

Thanks for the help UBot Community.

Ive had this type of button issue with many sites having to turn down clients, but instead of quitting, I am looking for help.

EDIT:

Yes I have also searched around the website and google for a solution and nothing really gets me anywhere.
Edited by -Illuminati-

Try.

set "Click Using Location" = "Yes"

click(<create account button>,"Left Click","Yes")

When I do that, and run the command, it quickly does something to the page but doesn't actually create anything. Looks like it shows the homepage zoomed out really quick and thats it.

I tried to do a gif recording: http://recordit.co/6rCHJ7Y8Ia

But within it you can't see the page quickly do something.

The error messages you see in the beginning is because no imported proxy/user agent lists from the add list to list command. (I set the user agent manually for testing).

As you can see though, it hits the "Click" command and nothing happens.

Edited by -Illuminati-

When I do that, and run the command, it quickly does something to the page but doesn't actually create anything. Looks like it shows the homepage zoomed out really quick and thats it.

I tried to do a gif recording: http://recordit.co/6rCHJ7Y8Ia

But within it you can't see the page quickly do something.

The error messages you see in the beginning is because no imported proxy/user agent lists from the add list to list command. (I set the user agent manually for testing).

As you can see though, it hits the "Click" command and nothing happens.

You need to fix the problem

1. Find the file is not found or the file path is invalid.

2. Since the 1. list can not be read correctly.

reset account("Any")
set user agent("Chrome")
navigate("https://www.reddit.com/register","Don\'t Wait")
wait for element(<id="user_reg">,30,"Appear")
wait for element(<id="rem_reg">,30,"Appear")
run javascript("javascript:document.getElementById(\"user_reg\").setAttribute (\'value\', \'{$account data("Username")}\');")
run javascript("javascript:document.getElementById(\"passwd_reg\").setAttribute (\'value\', \'{$account data("Password")}\');")
run javascript("javascript:document.getElementById(\"passwd2_reg\").setAttribute (\'value\', \'{$account data("Password")}\');")
run javascript("javascript:document.getElementById(\"email_reg\").setAttribute (\'value\', \'{$account data("Email")}\');")
run javascript("javascript:document.getElementById(\'rem_reg\').click();")
run javascript("javascript:document.getElementById('newsletter_subscribe').click();")
run javascript("javascript:document.getElementById(\"register-form\").submit();")

• Like 1

You need to fix the problem

1. Find the file is not found or the file path is invalid.

2. Since the 1. list can not be read correctly.

What I was trying to say is they did not correlate to why it couldn't click the button. But thanks for noticing.

allow flash("No")

This will help you for sure .

Thanks, this might help others, but I don't have developer edition unfortunately.

reset account("Any")
set user agent("Chrome")
navigate("https://www.reddit.com/register","Don\'t Wait")
wait for element(<id="user_reg">,30,"Appear")
wait for element(<id="rem_reg">,30,"Appear")
run javascript("javascript:document.getElementById(\"user_reg\").setAttribute (\'value\', \'{$account data("Username")}\');")
run javascript("javascript:document.getElementById(\"passwd_reg\").setAttribute (\'value\', \'{$account data("Password")}\');")
run javascript("javascript:document.getElementById(\"passwd2_reg\").setAttribute (\'value\', \'{$account data("Password")}\');")
run javascript("javascript:document.getElementById(\"email_reg\").setAttribute (\'value\', \'{$account data("Email")}\');")
run javascript("javascript:document.getElementById(\'rem_reg\').click();")
run javascript("javascript:document.getElementById('newsletter_subscribe').click();")
run javascript("javascript:document.getElementById(\"register-form\").submit();")

Hey man thanks a lot for this. I didn't exactly need the other JS's, but the JS for submit definately did the trick. You're a life saver!