UBot Underground

Is This The Moment To Start Using Ubot 5?

Hi guys, Im really sick and tired of those "browser crashes" and "Cannot Deserialize The Current Json" errors.  Are they still showing up in the latest version?  Can you upload images to twitter profiles?  Is v5.x better than 4.2?

Thanks!

Luis Carlos

I would say wait a bit longer or you are going to get frustrated, just as I am right now. There are quite a few bugs that still need to be ironed out to make creating the bots a no hassle task. THey have been on top of the bug updates but I can tell you that even with the latest you are going to run into a variety of different issues at the moment.

For example, I thought the latest release was going to be ideal for me recreating a bot I have in v4 so I started re coding the entire thing in v5 and ran into quite a few bugs leaving me no choice but to wait until they get fixed.

I suggest updating to Ubot 5 latest. Use both v4 and 5 on the same machine. The way to code to is a little different in 5 so be aware of that. I found that everything works fine if its coded correctly for 5.

A couple more updates and it will fly :)

and if for anything else to support Seth and the development of Ubot, Its a tough app to build with so many things the user can do to mess things up... I really appreciate his effort.

Peace

I suggest updating to Ubot 5 latest. Use both v4 and 5 on the same machine. The way to code to is a little different in 5 so be aware of that. I found that everything works fine if its coded correctly for 5.

A couple more updates and it will fly :)

and if for anything else to support Seth and the development of Ubot, Its a tough app to build with so many things the user can do to mess things up... I really appreciate his effort.

Peace

Thanks for the support!  B)

To answer the OP's question, UBot Studio 5.5 onward is at least as stable as 4.2, but with a lot of new features. The browser crashing has long since been taken care of (meaning that when the browser crashes it will no longer crash the rest of UBot Studio). I don't know anything about a JSON bug, but if it is still a problem in the new browser engine, simply report it to our bug tracker and we'll get it fixed.

If you're still nervous about upgrading, Edward's suggestion should cover all bases. Keep UBot Studio 4 around in case there are any backward compatibility issues, and start off your new projects right in UBot Studio Stealth.

• Like 1

Many ppl asked about json error, you can find it here https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Aubotstudio.com+%22json%22&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=site:ubotstudio.com+%22json%22+error 

Thanks guys for your replies

Thanks for the support!  B)

To answer the OP's question, UBot Studio 5.5 onward is at least as stable as 4.2, but with a lot of new features. The browser crashing has long since been taken care of (meaning that when the browser crashes it will no longer crash the rest of UBot Studio). I don't know anything about a JSON bug, but if it is still a problem in the new browser engine, simply report it to our bug tracker and we'll get it fixed.

If you're still nervous about upgrading, Edward's suggestion should cover all bases. Keep UBot Studio 4 around in case there are any backward compatibility issues, and start off your new projects right in UBot Studio Stealth.