UBot Underground

Ssl Protocol Errors When Accessing Account Signup Page In Ubot Studio

I have uBot Studio 4.2.16 on Windows 7, and when trying to access the Juno webmail signup page:

http://account.juno.com/s/cart?action=addFreeEmailToCart

I get the following error in the uBot browser:

Something went wrong while displaying this webpage.

An SSL protocol error occurred.

SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR: -107

I am unable to load the page at all. I have tried accessing through proxies as well to no avail and tried it in uBot Studio on both Windows 7 and Windows XP. The page that leads to the signup is: http://www.juno.com/freeemail by clicking the green button "Get Started".

I am unable to upgrade to a newer version of uBot Studio as apparently my upgrade license expired a while back. I bought uBot Studio a few years back and thought I would be eligible for upgrades but it expired at some point and disappointingly I cannot even upgrade within the same version tree for bug fixes to 4.2.20 (the last version in 4.2.x I assume).

Anyway, can anyone try the page in their uBot Studio and tell me if they get the same error? Is this a bug in uBot Studio 4.2.16 or something? It's disappointing that I can't access a page that I can otherwise access just fine in Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Brandon

I have same problem with another website which use ssl. Asked same question in forum long ago and still didn't get any answer :/

This is a pretty serious bug that prevents people from using uBot Studio to its full potential. Has anyone filed a bug report?  Has anyone spoke with the programmers?

• 4 weeks later...

I just bought support so I could get the latest copy. I am now running 5.9.4. Juno (as well as a few other sites, evidently) are still giving this error.

Seriously, one of the uBot Studio programmers needs to look at this. It's ridiculous. There's no reason that loading a website that loads just fine from Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, hell maybe even NCSA Mosaic (lol) would fail to load in a uBot Studio window.

How in the world do we submit a bug? Because apparently submitting a bug here doesn't work. They do not listen.

I just bought support so I could get the latest copy. I am now running 5.9.4. Juno (as well as a few other sites, evidently) are still giving this error.

Seriously, one of the uBot Studio programmers needs to look at this. It's ridiculous. There's no reason that loading a website that loads just fine from Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, hell maybe even NCSA Mosaic (lol) would fail to load in a uBot Studio window.

How in the world do we submit a bug? Because apparently submitting a bug here doesn't work. They do not listen.

Submit verified issues to the tracker: tracker.ubotstudio.com

Submit your support inquiries to staff to support: support.ubotstudio.com