UBot Underground

Need Help Please! Urgent! Lost Everything!

Hi Fellow Ubotter

Guys I am in trouble really... I need help please. Earlier today my freaking hard drive start beeping and now my PC can't pick it up anymore.. That HDD is my whole life guys. 

I have run every data recovery software on the internet. I have use crack versions and free versions. I just can't get my data back. These software can't even pick up the HDD. I have format a 80GB HDD and install Win XP on it to check if it works, but still nothing. Not even BIOS pick it up. It switch on and is still beeping. I have even use Hiren's, man everything so far. I have download 20GB of Data Recovery Software and still nothing. I have ask my friend at our Forensic Department to help me. The only way he can help me is when I pay the Forensic Dept a sh!t lot of money, which I don't have. They ask me R50 000 in dollar is $4500, 

Serious guys is there anyone here that can help me with a solution please. Guys ALL my Source Codes, Customer Details, Bot Updates and New Bots, everything is on there. 

It feels like I can kick the sh!t out of my PC. It feels like I can die on this moment. 

Guys I have to get my updates out by 15 October. Every month the 15th I send out the updates.

I truly hope someone can help me with this problem!!!

NB: This is just for all fellow botters; guys rather use online data backup servers "which I didn't use" and regret it.

or any other back up systems!

Thank you very much guys for any feedback regarding this problem!!!!

Regards

Vernon Cornelissen

Beeping is good, clunking is bad, Beeping could be just your heads stuck, especially if it just appears suddenly. heres a vid about how you can take the top off and readjust the heads.

Seems pretty easy, good luck bud.

also I would recemend using a ssd drive, you can get a 550 gig now for about $200

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=9618913&CatId=5300

peace

• Like 1

If you need the data, I would stop playing around on your own. Invest a couple hundred $$ and get it to a professional HDD data recovery service!

My backup strategy:

1. BitTorrentSync: Important folders are synced accross 3 pcs here at home.

2. Every week I run a full HDD backup to a USB drive (Paragon Backup and Recovery). I rotate 3 HDDs, so in case one breaks, the backup of one week before is on another one.

3. All my notes are in Evernote and synced

4. All my passwords are in 1password and synced via Dropbox

5. Files I need on the go are in my dropbox folder and synced.

6. Bookmarks are in Chrome and synced.

I know, it doesn't help you now. But might give some ideas for the future.

Cheers

Dan

+1 on dropboxalso outlook.com(One Drive) and gmail gives you 15GB Storage per email FREE and you can buy more. They have desktop apps like dropbox as well.

so you can backup ubot stuff no worries

I learned the hard way too man, I understand.

You can find a kit to access your hard drive via usb too. They are relatively cheap.

Also you can get flash drives cheap too as another precaution.

Always back that up.

Good luck.

CD

Hi Edward thanx for the video. Will give you feedback if it works.

Dan my friend, the place here in my town that are the professionals is our forensic department, which will cost me a price of a new car. IT companies here is useless. You can't say these guys are professionals. If I really had the money I would've pay our forensic department for my data. But I really appreciate the feedback and strategy tip. I will make use of that.

Docta thanx brother. Appreciate the feedback. You know that HD is only 6 months old.

Thanx again guys.

• Like 1

Hi Edward thanx for the video. Will give you feedback if it works.

Dan my friend, the place here in my town that are the professionals is our forensic department, which will cost me a price of a new car. IT companies here is useless. You can't say these guys are professionals. If I really had the money I would've pay our forensic department for my data. But I really appreciate the feedback and strategy tip. I will make use of that.

Docta thanx brother. Appreciate the feedback. You know that HD is only 6 months old.

Thanx again guys.

No extended data replacement plan?