UBot Underground

Hey guys,

This is just a random post but I just wanted to say to everyone who sometimes gets frustrated with UBot with it's little glitches. IF YOU THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN'T DO IN UBOT! Obviously, we are not talking about writing games here.

UBot has allowed me to create a successful product which has made some great money. I am also just about to release my second product which I know will be huge. UBot allowed me to do this in a much quicker time frame than had I coded this in C or some other programming language.

Seth and team, thanks for making UBot awesome and I have made my money back MANY times over.

So, if you get frustrated thinking you can't do something with UBot. Take step back, grab a coffee and think about the problem again because I guarantee there will be a solution.

Have a great day guys!

• Like 4

Hey BigWeb

That's true man. Ubot have help me tremendously. My first 3 months I was totally frustrated with UB. But after my first bot and I see the money at PayPal, man I felt like a superstar lol...

The best part of UB, it make my Internet Business much more easier for me.  Because of Ubot, I am earning more from Google Adsense. UB the secret tool to money...

I have even started a small "not big" still growing" Web Marketing Company. Thanks to Seth and the team. I just can't wait for stealth. Wonder when will it be out. My ass is itching for it...

The team should really work a bit faster now.

I am really proud to be part of this community

Verno

• Like 1

Good post but you can build a game in ubot, simple but possible with html(2d of course)

Sounds like there is a new plugin inorder, I'm not even sure if that is possible.

• Like 1

Sounds like there is a new plugin inorder, I'n not even sure if that is possible.

i can make a tutorial on that in the future but dont expect any advanced game, something like 3 hours work would be good for a tutorial

edit: the tutorial will be for PONG

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...