UBot Underground

Learn How To Build A Profitable Bot With Ubot Studio

I'm contemplating the idea of creating a course on building a profitable bot that can easily be sold to the public using Ubot Studio. I've done it several times, very successful and I'm currently about to release a bot that has been forecast by our primary JV partner that it should initially sell over $500,000 on release.

Whether it does or doesn't isn't relevant. What is relevant is if you wish to sell your ubot developed programs for more than $100 you need to learn the 3 S's.

The 3 S's are:

Your bots need to be Sensible - in other words, no confusing interfaces, just well thought out steps to get the job done!

Your bots need to be Simple - simple and sensible. The biggest mistake that ubot developers make is that because the interface hasn't been fully thought out and therefore isn't simple in design. You will learn how to make things more simple and sensible. Bots that are simple and sensible also become elegant by default.

Your bots need to be Sexy - sexy sells. People definitely want the product for what it does, but they will make their final judgement on how polished the packaging for your product is. If you want to sell your product for 2, 3 or 4 figures per sale, you need to make sure it's got a great bow on it.

Now, here's my proposal to you. If you've been working with Ubot for a while, but not have created a bot that's made you some serious cash, this course may be for you. In my opinion, this is a high value course because if you can't make at least $5,000 on a ubot created product on a launch, you are doing something seriously wrong.

I'm looking for 5 serious students who want to make their own products and make money with them. You will get full access to me and a new project that I'm beginning that I will be selling in the near future.

You will be involved with the project from concept to completion. To wet your appetite, this will involve automating around 20 sites, in a very unique fashion for the sole purposes of strong rankings in the search engines. Things you will learn, just from how this bot will work, is being sold for thousands of dollars right here and now.

You will learn the following things in this specialized course:

1. Concepts - you will have to think through the steps of the bot and what it should do and more importantly what it shouldn't do! (Think Simple!)
  2. Selling Your Idea - even before you open Ubot to write a single line of code, you need to sell your idea to a JV partner. (Miss this one and stay poor!!)
  3. Planning - learn how to decide what should be tackled first. And what should be tackled last. Learn how long it takes to really put a good program together!
  4. Coding - Things get interesting here. We start to code the pieces needed to complete our creation. I show you my technique that permits me to create complex bots very easily.
  5. Sex Appeal - I show you how to get maximum sex appeal from the bot using the extras available for Ubot.
  6. Protection - I know not a safe topic right after talking about sex appeal but this is all about protecting your new asset before you start to get alpha and beta testers involved.
  7. Professional Packaging - I show you how I package my programs for sale that is highly professional and doesn't cost you thousands to do. Look like the big boys from the get go.
  8. Launching - I show you all my shortcuts to launching my products. Where to go, how to spin them and what to expect when you get Joint Venture partners involved. It may make you sick to see the whole story but trust me when I say, it's the most profitable way to do this.
  9. All the extras - Like sitting down to a banquet dinner, you get all the fixings. The only limitation you will have is that you will be signing a Non-Disclosure and Non-Competition agreement  that encompasses the course and the product being developed. I'm letting you into my inner sanctum on a real project to sell a real product.

If you are interested, please PM me and I will chat with you and fill you in on the overall details of the project and also let you know the price of admission.

You will work hard but you will learn how to make great and profitable bots following the 3 S's.

Cheers!

Frank

• Like 2

This is a fantastic idea Frank. I was just telling two other members here about some ideas I had for putting more money in their pockets and

I think this would be perfect for them.

Wish I could tag them here.

Good luck with this and awesome idea!