UBot Underground

Anyone Knows The Benefit From Selling Over The New Store?

So the store has very little features and almost gives nothing in return for using it. The payouts take to long, no possibility to automate a product delivery, basically it will give you allot of manual work without any added benefit.

The only benefit I personally see is for ubot making more revenue from bot sales, but besides that there is really no added value for customers. Anyone with more then 10 sales a month would be nuts to use this new system.

But if you do see any benefit then please share, i can't find it.

its a good idea probably needs a bit of polish to make workable for most people. As anyone knows manual is a pain for digital license product delivery. People will chargeback /refund if they don't receive within 24hrs sometimes. Probably be a bit different as looking at it only ubot users can purchase. Still IPN needed.

Also are ubot technically the reseller now as they accept payment and product vendors just receive the commission of sale even if it is currently 100%. This would make life easier for a few people but i'm not sure if ubot have meant for this to be like this or even realise,

Hey juicehunter,

When someone purchases through the Store, you will receive all of their contact info. You don't have to worry about digital delivery of products (that's automated, immediately). You don't have to set up the design, or run a server, or anything else. You can create an entire storefront in a few minutes, take payment from anyone, and not have to learn anything about building or running a store.

The Store eliminates 90% of the work necessary for selling products. Oh, and it gives you free traffic from customers looking for bots. 

In short - Anyone who wants to sell bots would be crazy not to use the Store. 

I'll quote Seth from an email that's going out soon about the new Network to help explain more.

"Every week, thousands of people from all over the world visit our web site, UBotStudio.com. Think about that: thousands of people excited about bots and automation. Many of those new visitors purchase UBot Studio. But even those who don’t are excited about what bots and automation can do in their lives. They come to learn about automation, to find the resources they need to automate their business, and even to purchase bots. Some join our forum and post their questions; some ask for information in support; some even contact our customers directly, hoping for help. 

As UBot Studio has become more professional, so has our community, and our users and their knowledge have become a serious resource for budding programmers, elite marketers, and internet professionals to learn, discuss, and master automation."

Simply put, we want to share our traffic, and our B/S/T section isn't cutting it. And it's not up to our high standards to offer a product that lets you compile software, build plugins, and sell training, and not give you a professional platform to do that. 

And don't forget - the Store is just one aspect of the Network. There is also /freelance and /learn. 

And - although this is getting ahead of myself - it may be easier to add items to the Store in the future, maybe even right from inside UBot. 

What the Store might be lacking at the moment we will work on adding in the future, but if your big concern is the Store not having IPN - are we not automation experts? There is an automated digital delivery system and you receive your customers contact info. That should be more than enough to build a completely top-of-the-line licensing system pretty quickly if that's what you need.

If you've got suggestions for making it better, let us know. Shoot me an email at jason@ubotstudio.com.

• Like 1

Hi Jason,

can you share some traffic stats from the store please? Would  be interested to know how many unique visitors the store get's per day.

Thanks

Dan

I agree, would love to see some stats on traffic for the store.

Also, I thought there would be a direct link from the ubot studio homepage to the store/learn/freelance sections? How are you guys driving traffic to these pages (more specificly the store) other than sending PM's via bhw & ubot forums?

• Like 1

For now, we've set up links to the Network pages on the Forum (which is itself part of the Network, and which gets hundreds of views per day). 

What you don't know - but what makes sense if you think about it - is that every week, we get tons of requests for -

1) Vetted UBot developers

2) Example bots for purchase

3) Places to sell bots

4) Places to buy plugins

And we need a professional place to send these requests (not a forum). This is good for everyone involved. Additionally, over the years we've gotten lots of reports of people getting ripped off. Being part of the Network means more people come to you for dev work because you are trusted and accessible, and there are reviews of you and your products. 

When all aspects of the Network are in a good place (ie, after we've heard all of the issues that you are bringing up) and replied to them as necessary then we will add links to the Network to our home page. 

If you aren't interested in using the Network, please let me know why via PM so I can work to improve it.

But keep in mind that we've created an ecosystem through UBot Studio and the UBot Underground that has helped you build businesses and work together, and our goal is to continue improving that community -  if you want to be a part of it, awesome! There's plenty of room.

This storefront does the digital delivery of any file - exe, zip, etc - but doesn't provide licensing or compiled exe protection. For many that's fine, but if you are using a licensing system then it won't replace it. We are working on IPN options for licensing if you have UBot Locker integration.

So its sort of like CodeCanyon, where we buy a script and receive and email if it has been updated. We then go back to codecanyon and download the updated script.

Is this correct. It would work great for plugins as well. I forget which ones I have bought and if they are updated. lol... getting old I geuss.

I was one of the first people who listed, it was just me and the g+ adder software for a while. Just wondering cause a buddy of mine and me have had zero sales generated from the store as of today.

• Like 1

I was one of the first people who listed, it was just me and the g+ adder software for a while. Just wondering cause a buddy of mine and me have had zero sales generated from the store as of today.

did you have any sale?

did you have any sale?

No we have not had any sales generated through the new store and between me and my buddy we currently have 3 out of the 8 products listed.

On my site I am getting a great response for sales and people using the software so I know it's not because people are not interested in it.

Only time will tell I guess...

Hopefully we can see some actual statistical traffic that the store is receiving.