UBot Underground

Support Management Services

Hello everyone. I need some sugestions from you all. Over the last few years I have genarated a lot of clients (Not Bragging) and my support desk is getting around 30 to 60 support questions a day. This volume is far to much for me to handel and grow my company at the same time, so I'm looking for a professional service that can handel my support, so I can focus on growing my company. Do any of you know of a Support Management Service that could help me with this problem?

Are you receiving emails or support tickets?  If you are allowing customers to email you like through something like your Gmail account I noticed a big difference once I stopped allowing people to just email me.   Using email just makes it to easy and convenient for someone without even thinking about it to shoot off an email for just about anything even if you have videos/tutorials for it. They would ask questions about every little thing sometimes not even related to the software(just general newbie Internet Marketing questions).  

However, as soon as I switched everything over to a support ticket system and created a good size knowledge base that answered a lot of FAQ's the support ticket system cut that number in half.  I just kept it simple and installed the following help desk solution as it is one of the easiest and simple one's to use and works right out the box - http://hesk.com

Trust me it works as they can't help but see most of the questions that they would ask right there in the knowledge base and for those newbies that would email you about everything it presents a more professional look and is just one more step that some of them won't take to fire off a support ticket as they would an email.  This has been my experience as I too had the same problem as you until I took that step.  I also increased the amount of videos that I made available for the most FAQ questions that I would receive, so now I only get a 1/4 of the questions that I would usually get.

Lastly I only support Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.

Windows XP is a headache so I do not even mention it or support it on the sales page.  This also cut out a lot of tickets.

• Like 1