UBot Underground

Loaded Busy Server. How To Post Form?

Hi All,

I am wingp. I am glad to be a member of underground ubot forum.

I am developing an automatic bot which will automatically post the form into third party web server. I incorporated Referer, multi thread, with no css, no visibility on the front end and waiting to add captcha and proxy soon. Everything is going well but the problem is the web server I am posting has a specific timing to open the server. And at that time it is seriously busy; I can't even load the front page with any browser(not with ubot too). when I can log in everything sold out!

Anyone has any idea how can I enhance the capability to get into the webpage in busy time? Actually that was the main purpose to buy ubot professional version.

Thanks with regards,

wingp

Hello sir!

Thanks for your prompt reply. That's what I am doing right now but success rate is quite low and uncertain. Do u know any other way which may help to penetrate the submission forcefully?

Thinking about Curl & aw get command Linux... Don't know it's a good idea or west of time...

My project is getting failed for that...