UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

ExBrowser Update v1.3.2.7

Changelog:

Updates Browser Support and Updated Drivers.
FF: ​62.0.3 (64-bit)

Chrome: 70.0.3538.67

Multilogin Browser Profile Management Support.
If you have no Idea what I'm talking about take a look at >> 
https://multilogin.com

Firefox Browser Language Settings Support

I'm still staying on Top of Updates and everything. This project is NOT dead by any means.
Theres more stuff planned guys. The recent Ubot Updates are great. They have some basic support for remote browser now. 
Which is a nice start. But I still add some more features. 

And because I use EXB myself for my client projects (where I make my money), you will get constant updates.
you will probably not believe me.. But the money I make here is not really paying for the time I invest in the plugin. 
If I would not use it myself for other work, I could not do this at all! And because I heavily rely on it myself.. I will update and work on it for a long time!

Downloads via Lic Server, on the Product Download Page on my site.

Or when you receive the Email newsletter (could take some hours from now)

In case you have questions or need support:
http://support.bot-factory.com

• Like 4
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

Hi, Dan! It's great to see your efforts!

How many maximum thread you run? >20? You created large parsers with >=15 thread? Or other bots.

I have all the problems with multithread. Maybe there are some nuances?

I see this demo: http://support.bot-factory.com/knowledgebase.php?article=14| https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEGC9sOceBg

but if create bot with 1000 strings, where many actions, i get problems.

I conducted tests on different servers (for example, 2x Xeon e3, 16gb).

Is there at least one real example of multithreading?

I check youtube (https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=exbrowser+multithread), but there too not examples.

At the moment, multithreading is not working for me.

Hi, Dan! It's great to see your efforts!

How many maximum thread you run? >20? You created large parsers with >=15 thread? Or other bots.

I have all the problems with multithread. Maybe there are some nuances?

I see this demo: http://support.bot-factory.com/knowledgebase.php?article=14| https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEGC9sOceBg

but if create bot with 1000 strings, where many actions, i get problems.

I conducted tests on different servers (for example, 2x Xeon e3, 16gb).

Is there at least one real example of multithreading?

I check youtube (https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=exbrowser+multithread), but there too not examples.

At the moment, multithreading is not working for me.

Multithreading itself is complicated. You first have to understand how that works correctly with Ubot itself. 

And manage everything correctly. That has nothing to do with EXB at all.

But then you should also watch this video:

I normally keep my threads to 5 or so threads. The more you add, the more risk you have something fails.

And you threads need to be fail safe. Which means, your bot is state aware. So you have checks everywhere to validate the status and what happens all the time.

If you only expect elements and stuff is there, without knowing, then you're doing it wrong. Every thread needs to be managed individually and you need to know which thread fails and where stuff is completed. 

Most people don't code state aware bots. They just expect things to work and appear and if not, things fail or timeout. And then no one knows whats happening. 

Sometimes it's better to run less  threads and wait longer. Or split task over multiple servers and multiple bots. There are always many ways to do stuff. 

And honestly.. Ubot is great for quick and fast stuff. But it's not the best platform for long time tasks where you need stability... And this has nothing to do with EXB at all. 

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Dan

Just wanted to clarify :). As I understand it, few people work with big data. I know that you had to do very tricky multi-threading in ubot for selenium.

And I wanted to know how you tested it. And how much it works to make sure that the problem is only in me.

Has anyone worked with exbrowser > 15 threads? And not with small project?

I don't need the basics. The question is, did anyone build larger projects with exbrowser or not.

ps: I appreciate your work. I liked how you implemented the plugin. About ubot - I understand everything. You're right. I just asked about your experience with multithreads.

I repeat - the plugin is amazing. And I recommend it to new users  :).

Just wanted to clarify :). As I understand it, few people work with big data. I know that you had to do very tricky multi-threading in ubot for selenium.

And I wanted to know how you tested it. And how much it works to make sure that the problem is only in me.

Has anyone worked with exbrowser > 15 threads? And not with small project?

I don't need the basics. The question is, did anyone build larger projects with exbrowser or not.

ps: I appreciate your work. I liked how you implemented the plugin. About ubot - I understand everything. You're right. I just asked about your experience with multithreads.

I repeat - the plugin is amazing. And I recommend it to new users  :).

Hi. 

I never hear or saw anyone using more than 10 threads with EXB and browser automation. When I run browser automation, every browser instance takes 500mb of ram very easily. So already with 10 browsers running it's 5gb of ram. And lot of CPU. Chrome and FF are very intense. So NO I don't think this will work very stable and reliable! I would stay away from running large amount of threads with browser automation, EXB and Ubot!

And if you know the thread coding in ubot, then it's more about stability and resource consumption. Very often stuff doesn't load then. And browser run into timeouts. And if you don't code everything error free and with lots of status checks, then it will probably not work. 

I personally don't see a point investing time to make this error free and stable with 50 threads. If I can fire up 5 VPs within 5 seconds on Azure and run 5 bots on 5 different PCs. 

And if you only have a positive ROI with your project with 1 VPs and +25 Threads, I really would rethink the business case here!!

Regards

Dan

so i meet a problem with Exbrowser Run Javascript command, i have several function in the javascript code and need to call as follows:

function test1{

}

function test 2{

test1();

}

test2();

it runs ok in the chrome browser local, but no any response in the exbrowser chrome portable.

so i meet a problem with Exbrowser Run Javascript command, i have several function in the javascript code and need to call as follows:

function test1{

}

function test 2{

test1();

}

test2();

it runs ok in the chrome browser local, but no any response in the exbrowser chrome portable.

For support:

https://support.bot-factory.com/

I need a way to reproduce it.

Keep in mind, if the javascript function is supposed to return something, it must be a string. 

Regards

Dan

for Multilogin Browser Profile Management,

i did try it weeks ago.

i thought it is the same with exbrowser load profile function?

the new exbrowser 13.2.7 has anything to do with multilogin?

@Kreatus - I was getting the same pop-up/error today with both Chrome and FF. I tried running versions that were a bit older and continued to get the error.

Did you get it to stop popping up or is it supposed to do that?

@Kreatus - I was getting the same pop-up/error today with both Chrome and FF. I tried running versions that were a bit older and continued to get the error.

Did you get it to stop popping up or is it supposed to do that?

This is a new one for me. I dont know how to stop it.

Hi,

With the EXB new version, the Google Portable version 64.0.3282.186 launchs but don't navigate.

The browser launch as normal, waits for a url but then the navigate command don't send any url.

If manually i put a url, it works. 

I need to use a past version of chrome, Is there a solution in the EXB new version?

Regards,

José C

everyone having issues with it telling you miss match version.

either use alder plugin to use older versions of the browser.

the latest plugin has updated library that requires that latest version of chrome

Not true, at least in my case. The plugin asks for version x.x.x.67 - I tried x.x.x.77 and an older version of the browser and got the same popup (which you can’t get rid of unless you do it manually)

If you use an old version of the plugin, it starts a required update.

It’s quite a PITA

everyone having issues with it telling you miss match version.  

either use alder plugin to use older versions of the browser.

the latest plugin has updated library that requires that latest version of chrome

Thanks TJ!

Dear all.

the version popup will only show in ubot studio not in compiled bots. But it will always remind you that you're not using the version that I tested and that you might run into issues if you do so. 
You can stop that popup when you use the exact version as stated in the popup or on the "supported browser versions" page. Just don't update your browser. Or use any other version. Than you're safe. 

If you don't like that new feature, you have to use an old version of EXB. Which should be possible because the update is not forced from the license server.

I had to add this because I was getting so many support tickets from people using too new or too old browser versions. And 99% of the time everything was fixed just using the right browser version. 

PS:
I will add a portable browser into EXB in the next release. So that EXB can download and use the correct portable version of FF and chome automatically. Then you don't need to worry about browser version anymore.
I think that will make live a bit easier as well.

PPS:

If you need special 1:1 help, please open a support ticket. There I'm way faster in helping you in case you have something urgent.

Regards

Dan

• Like 1

Regarding the multi-threading questions that were being asked before. If you can code proper bots that are state aware and do checks, you can create as many threads as your system allows. As far as I can tell, there is no limitation from ExBrowser's side (in terms of instability) that prevents you from creating more threads.

On a simple 1900X CPU on my high end machines equipped with 64GB ram I can actually run 100 threads of ExBrowser on them, no problem. The tasks I'm performing aren't basic either, they are very taxing on the CPU and the GPU as well. 

If I had a 2990WX desktop CPU and 128GB of RAM, i'm sure I could run 200 separate instances of Chrome doing my dirty work with no issues at all. I have these running 24/7 with no problem. I have a daily restart to fix any memleak issues but that's about it, the bot rarely crashes on its own for me to need to worry about it too much, the daily restart takes care of that.

• Like 2

Hi,

I prefer using the XPath expression below to scrape the results of YouTube video search.

$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Scrape List Elements Attribute", "//a[contains(@href,\"watch?v=\")]", "href")

What is your preferred XPath expression to scrape Google Search Results (except ads) ?