UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

Hello,

I need a link for a working portable version of Chrome, it would be very much appreciated. I have Chrome Version 65.0.3325.181 but it's not working for me.

Thanks

Robert

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

Hello,

I need a link for a working portable version of Chrome, it would be very much appreciated. I have Chrome Version 65.0.3325.181 but it's not working for me.

Thanks

Robert

I posted the link above:

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/18041-sell-exbrowser-now-on-sale/?p=133697

Cheers

Dan

• Like 1

Luv ya even more for that   :wub:  :D    became a challenge to me since you mentioned devs should take care of it themselves.

*Reverting the Support File Changes. I will now take care of that completely. For Ubot and compiled bots! Found a smarter way of doing this!

• Like 1

I have almost 1000 urls ,Is there any way to click on a link on my page, i am using x-path x://a to click hyper link but in all urls this not success i think  with the help of javasript it can be solved anyone idea plz advice..

Thanks & Regards

Hare ram

No, you can't use pictures as click targets. But you can use xpath expressions. And with that you have a lot of flexibility. 

And the only thing you can't really automate with EXB is java apps. 

Regards

Dan

Thanks for information, just bought exbrowser with hoping support will show me how to use it at least once :)

Edit : received it ! Thanks!

Edited by Kill3rbko

I found a bug with the check box. I noticed when you leave the drop down menu in the exbrowser checkbox function, you run it on "checked", and run it again on "checked" it will uncheck the box. I want to be able to control the settings. I have no way of detecting the current status of the check box, nor can I know if I invoke the check box will it give me the desired status, it will just toggle the check box. 

see video

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z3jwp2aujy9iaoe/Check%20Box%20Bug.mp4?dl=0

here is how to recreate

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4yrh4o51jm31icv/How%20to%20recreate%20checkbox%20bug.mp4?dl=0

login info

Demo is publicly available to see how it works (better not use your real money )

username: showme
Pass: evolution

xpath and ubot code
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Change Checkbox", "//div[contains(text(),\"Require FCC\")]/../div[@class=\"squaredThree\"]/input[@type=\"checkbox\"]/../label", "Uncheck")

Edited by hienquoc

I found a bug with the check box. I noticed when you leave the drop down menu in the exbrowser checkbox function, you run it on "checked", and run it again on "checked" it will uncheck the box. I want to be able to control the settings. I have no way of detecting the current status of the check box, nor can I know if I invoke the check box will it give me the desired status, it will just toggle the check box. 

see video

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z3jwp2aujy9iaoe/Check%20Box%20Bug.mp4?dl=0

here is how to recreate

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4yrh4o51jm31icv/How%20to%20recreate%20checkbox%20bug.mp4?dl=0

login info

Demo is publicly available to see how it works (better not use your real money )

username: showme
Pass: evolution

xpath and ubot code

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Change Checkbox", "//div[contains(text(),\"Require FCC\")]/../div[@class=\"squaredThree\"]/input[@type=\"checkbox\"]/../label", "Uncheck")

Good morning,

just as a short info. If you want me to look into stuff, you have to open a support ticket.

But because you posted it here, I think you're just looking for feedback from the community. Which is fine as well of course.

Cheers

Dan

Hello Dan i have to know one information 'i made a  bot with proxies and now want to modify it and run on vpn(hma)' .Is it possible in exbrowser?

Regards

Hare

Hello Dan i have to know one information 'i made a  bot with proxies and now want to modify it and run on vpn(hma)' .Is it possible in exbrowser?

Regards

Hare

HMA / HideMyAss is a VPN for your PC. I never used it, but I think it works for all apps on your PC then? So if it's active, all browser instances should use the vpn. 

But give it a try and test a bit, I think you will figure out a way how it works.

Cheers

Dan

Firefox Custom Profiles are not Updates / Saves

If you use a FF custom Profile, the profile is copied to a TMP location and then used in your browser.

This is the expected and correct behavior. Selenium does this automatically to support multithreading.

So if you want to save cookies and stuff that occurred during the session, you have to copy the profile back from the TMP directory to the original one.

There's a EXB Command for that:

ExBrowser Copy FF Profile

• Like 1

HMA / HideMyAss is a VPN for your PC. I never used it, but I think it works for all apps on your PC then? So if it's active, all browser instances should use the vpn. 

But give it a try and test a bit, I think you will figure out a way how it works.

Cheers

Dan

ok Dan i am waiting for your answer..

Thanks

Just try myself Dan it is working if i run in loop first time it opens in right way but at second time when it opens then ip remain same.

But any way i am trying to do that thanks for your response

Thanks & Regards

Hare

Hello.

Looks like some people don't know that there is a FREE Xpath Course available, that can help you with ExBrowser a lot!

It's available in the EXB Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ExBrowserPlugin/files/

There you will find the link to the tutorial videos in the files section. And there is also a Cheat Sheet (PDF) about it.

Cheers

Dan
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

How i click randomly text in a webpage there not used any url for link there used javascript and i am trying a lot but fails.I am using in this way:

set(#html,$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Generic Xpath Parser", $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Document Text"), "x://*[@ng-if=\"!showTooltip\"]", "innerHTML", ""),"Global")
clear list(%requests)
add list to list(%requests,$list from text(#html,$new line),"Don\'t Delete","Global")
wait(3)
loop($list total(%requests)) {
    plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "x://div[@class=\"searchEventName ng-binding ng-scope\"]")

This code works only for 1 link which is linked to text how we go to every link randomly any help i am getting appreiciated.

Thanks&Regards

Hare

Edited by hare ram

Hi,

How i click randomly text in a webpage there not used any url for link there used javascript and i am trying a lot but fails.I am using in this way:

set(#html,$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Generic Xpath Parser", $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Document Text"), "x://*[@ng-if=\"!showTooltip\"]", "innerHTML", ""),"Global")

clear list(%requests)

add list to list(%requests,$list from text(#html,$new line),"Don\'t Delete","Global")

wait(3)

loop($list total(%requests)) {

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "x://div[@class=\"searchEventName ng-binding ng-scope\"]")

This code works only for 1 link which is linked to text how we go to every link randomly any help i am getting appreiciated.

Thanks&Regards

Hare

And where do you use the InnerHTML value from your list in the Click Command?  :ph34r:

thats the not right way Dan i just use to scrape that in a list and i want to click one by one in different 2 event but there used javascript angular js in all event or div. I am using javascript code for clicking that event by coosing class but not working.

thats the not right way Dan i just use to scrape that in a list and i want to click one by one in different 2 event but there used javascript angular js in all event or div. I am using javascript code for clicking that event by coosing class but not working.

Unfortunately I can't help you. With only those 5 lines of code, not knowing the website or the html code of the site. It's not really possible to give you an answer.

But maybe someone else can figure out how to solve this :-)

Dan

KB Articles Updated and checked for Up2Date Informations

https://support.bot-factory.com/knowledgebase.php

If you see some errors, please send me a support ticket.

Next: Check all Tutorial Videos and remove old and outdated stuff.

PS: If certain training is missing => Support ticket with what you need. (https://support.bot-factory.com)

Cheers
Dan

• Like 1

I think I should still package the firefox and chrome browser compatible browser just incase another chrome update happens. do you have the actual firefox and chrome version numbers so i have the right ones?

nm i found it 

Supported and tested Browsers:
FF: ​59.0.3 (64-bit)
Chrome: 66.0.3359.139
Edited by hienquoc
  • Like 1

Hi,

1. Update + Google Chrome Portable

After upgrade to 1.3.2.6 this stop working:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", "{$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Specify Binary Location", "{$special folder("Application")}\\GoogleChromePortable\\App\\Chrome-bin\\chrome.exe")}{$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Offscreen")}")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "https://www.meldeportal-mindestlohn.de/Meldeportal/content.do")

In 1.3.2.5. is working!

2. With this new version and Chrome 66 i can't download a file directly to the download folder, it allways open a new tab in the browser.

Is there a solution to direct download instead of view a PDF file?

Regards

José Calado