UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

Well that's pretty simple.Can you automate the site with the build in browser? Is it stable and reliable?

If yes, you don't need it. If no, take a look. 

It will not make your coding any faster or easier! It's just about websites blocking the internal browser. Or not working correctly.

Using a real browser like Chrome is more stable and less suspicious to many websites.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Dan

Thanks Dan for making it simple for me.

I think I basically got it.

Most sites I'm using are working ok for me in the build in browser. One or two are not.

I'm using Chrome 21 though. Have not tried Chrome 49 yet, because it has always been buggy.

But perhaps I will try Chrome 49 first before upgrading to Exbrowser.

A couple more questions:

Is Exbrowser hard to learn to use?

Can I use it in combination with the UBot code I've already done for the build in browser?

Meaning, 90% of my code uses the build in browser, and 10% of my code uses Exbrowser for website that aren't working well?

Can I do something like that?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

Thanks Dan for making it simple for me.

I think I basically got it.

Most sites I'm using are working ok for me in the build in browser. One or two are not.

I'm using Chrome 21 though. Have not tried Chrome 49 yet, because it has always been buggy.

But perhaps I will try Chrome 49 first before upgrading to Exbrowser.

A couple more questions:

Is Exbrowser hard to learn to use?

Can I use it in combination with the UBot code I've already done for the build in browser?

Meaning, 90% of my code uses the build in browser, and 10% of my code uses Exbrowser for website that aren't working well?

Can I do something like that?

Hi.

Yes you can use internal browser and EXB in same bot.

But EXB commands and functions are different. So you can't use same commands and functions for EXB. Everything related to EXB has their own command and function.

In my channel I have lot of demo videos:

https://youtu.be/ltCiR4HF6Kg

Mabye that helps to understand it better.

Cheers

Dan

Thanks Dan!

I will check them out.

One thing I've been noticing people posting about:

It seems like Exbrowser can stop working if Chrome or Firefox updates?

Does this mean I have to update my bot and Exbrowser code every time Chrome or Firefox updates?

Anyone getting this issuue plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Type Text", "", "") command is not working today , i have used this command in several site and on all sites it is not working there is no issue with xpath.I am using chrome for launching browser and in firefox this working fine.

Any idea plz reply anyone how can i resolve it.

Anyone getting this issuue plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Type Text", "", "") command is not working today , i have used this command in several site and on all sites it is not working there is no issue with xpath.I am using chrome for launching browser and in firefox this working fine.

Any idea plz reply anyone how can i resolve it.

Having the same issues with many sites. Many of the ExBrowser commands stopped working.

@hare ram please pm me so we can figure this out. I am interested what plugins you use in your bot maybe one of them is affecting the exbrowser.

@Dan can you please assist with this ? I sent you a ticket yesteday but no answer. When i try to use ExBrowser all of a sudden it starts loading temporary files with random names :

file:///C:/Users/webin/AppData/Local/Temp/LruNN2yz9M.html

Thanks Dan!

I will check them out.

One thing I've been noticing people posting about:

It seems like Exbrowser can stop working if Chrome or Firefox updates?

Does this mean I have to update my bot and Exbrowser code every time Chrome or Firefox updates?

No you don't, as long as you don't update the browser. 

The thing is, there are always dependencies. If you have a newer browser version, sometimes the plugin needs to be updated, because a new driver might be necessary. That's not always the case, but it can happen.

It's like when you buy a new computer, your old adapters might not work anymore. And you need new ones. Same thing here.

So now the question is what should you do. Well if you only write plugins for yourself to make your life easier.. simple. Don't update the browser and use the tested and supported version. That's it.

If you sell bots, then I highly recommend you use a portable version of chrome or firefox and ship it together with your bot. If you rely on an installed version an let your customers control the updates.. You will be screwed very often and get lot of support tickets. Because people will not listen, or have no idea how to stop updates from happening. 

Hope this helps

Cheers

Dan

Having the same issues with many sites. Many of the ExBrowser commands stopped working.

@hare ram please pm me so we can figure this out. I am interested what plugins you use in your bot maybe one of them is affecting the exbrowser.

@Dan can you please assist with this ? I sent you a ticket yesteday but no answer. When i try to use ExBrowser all of a sudden it starts loading temporary files with random names :

file:///C:/Users/webin/AppData/Local/Temp/LruNN2yz9M.html

I'm answering all the tickets. But I'm not online 24/7. And I don't check the system on weekends normally. So my answers can take 2-3 days sometimes.

I'm working on the support system alone, and this is not my full time business. So please give me some time guys and don't start to send emails, PM, forum posts, facebook messages or contact me on instagram all at the same time :-)

That's not making it faster. I'm exaggerate a bit though LOL.

I'll take a look now MC.

Cheers

Dan

Ok, all support tickets answered in a special Saturday afternoon session for my beloved friends here. 
Even though I'm fucking tired after my 3 hours Salsa Class this morning.. So I hope I didn't answer to much bullshit LOL  :P

@Dan i installed the beta 1325 and the problem was solved but the results are kinda wrong. The bots started to work again and send you a ticket.

It's enough when you send or answer a ticket. You don't have to post here that you did so. :-)

Cheers

Dan

No you don't, as long as you don't update the browser. 

The thing is, there are always dependencies. If you have a newer browser version, sometimes the plugin needs to be updated, because a new driver might be necessary. That's not always the case, but it can happen.

It's like when you buy a new computer, your old adapters might not work anymore. And you need new ones. Same thing here.

So now the question is what should you do. Well if you only write plugins for yourself to make your life easier.. simple. Don't update the browser and use the tested and supported version. That's it.

If you sell bots, then I highly recommend you use a portable version of chrome or firefox and ship it together with your bot. If you rely on an installed version an let your customers control the updates.. You will be screwed very often and get lot of support tickets. Because people will not listen, or have no idea how to stop updates from happening. 

Hope this helps

Cheers

Dan

I am the latter in your message and I am currently flooded with support tickets lol. I tried to have users download Firefox portable in the past as a option to get past the updates but the Firefox portable still auto updated itself! How do you go about having a Chrome or Firefox portable that will not auto update while being used? Just having the thing open while scraping seems to tell it to download the update in the background without telling you. 

My program only uses Open, Navigate, Click, Type Text, Get Document Text do we know if these are stable in the beta? Id love to get rid of this pile of tickets asap.

Disabling firefox updates 

To disable these checks:
  1. Click the menu button and choose Options.Preferences.
  2. Select the Advanced panel.
  3. Select the Update tab.
  4. Check Never check for updates (not recommended: security risk) and uncheck Search Engines.
  5. Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.

Chrome portable doesnt seem to auto update but found this article that might help you for the full browser as well

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/18483087/how-to-disable-google-chrome-auto-update

Upcoming Changes:

Some of you asked what's going on. And yes, I'm still here and working on stuff.

So far the Plugin is working great and it was not necessary to update a lot.

But I'm currently working on some new changes updates.

Just a heads up what's coming next:

*Reverting the Support File Changes. I will now take care of that completely. For Ubot and compiled bots! Found a smarter way of doing this!

* Engine Updates (Support for latest Chrome / FF)

* WEBRTC Fix / Update for Chrome

Couple of things that need to be removed:

Support for PhantomJS. This is no longer developed. And Selenium will stop support for it soon. Chrome Headless is a much better alternative though. 

And I'm not sure if anyone really used PhantomJS at all. Way easier to code for chrome. 

Firefox Plugin Support. Because of Selenium it's not possible to load most plugins automatically. You can still support it, but you have to do it manually via a custom profile!

That also means that proxy authentication (required a plugin), disable images and WEBRTC prevent can't be automated anymore. I'm still working on this, so maybe there will be a solution.

But so far the only way is via a custom profile. I'll probably release the new update without this, and then work on this (if possible) for the next version.

If there is other stuff you would like to see, please contact me. 

Cheers

Dan

Hi Dan,

I would like to ask for a videotutorial for automating firefox (proxies via plugin and custom profile) - what is the plugin that works now for this and where to get it and how to set it up and automate it (if it can be automated in such a way that can be usable in bots made for clients).

Thank you!

@Macster (UBotter Labs) TJ Share video for portable browser and this helps for your solution my issue solved and thanks for sharing video TJ..

Thanks a lot

All those tutorials are in the ExBrowser Youtube Channel. They are linked on the EXB download page. 

So everything is there for you guys. You just have to use it..

Cheers

Dan

portable apps only gives me 65 chrome not the supported 

62.0.3202.62 portable verison

how do I get portable app to let me download the older version

see video

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vt7z6wg7fzczmn9/chrome%2062%20portable.mp4?dl=0

https://sourceforge.net/projects/portableapps/files/?source=navbar

After updation of exbrowser portable chrome browser is not working i am using version 62 and another thing when i used load chrome profile in multithreading it works very slowly and process is done in only one browser, while if i not using load chrome profile it working fine

Thanks & Regards

Hareram

Hello Dan,

As you might missed my first question i will repost again.

I am very interested in buying exbrowser plugin, but wanted to be sure it can do the clicking picture before buy.

Here is sample of what i need.

If exbrowser can do it i will buy imediately.

https://i.imgur.com/xt0iq5E.png

Hello Dan,

As you might missed my first question i will repost again.

I am very interested in buying exbrowser plugin, but wanted to be sure it can do the clicking picture before buy.

Here is sample of what i need.

If exbrowser can do it i will buy imediately.

https://i.imgur.com/xt0iq5E.png

No, you can't use pictures as click targets. But you can use xpath expressions. And with that you have a lot of flexibility. 

And the only thing you can't really automate with EXB is java apps. 

Regards

Dan

• Like 1