UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

Now that we have to make our bots download the files ourselves, how will we get the raw files to host ourselves? Currently we have the 1324 files since ExBrowser plugin was still downloading them to %appdata% but how will we get those files in future versions?

When you use the plugin in ubot studio, it will download those files for you automatically. Then you can just copy them from the folder and integrate them into your compiled bots.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

I have an issue and not sure how to solve it.

After reinstalling WIndow, when I open the first time any bot "ext" folder is created in folder where actual bot file is(not in AppData)

I've tried to reinstall ubot, delete all files from Users - still the same problem

Any idea why I got this issue?

I have an issue and not sure how to solve it.

After reinstalling WIndow, when I open the first time any bot "ext" folder is created in folder where actual bot file is(not in AppData)

I've tried to reinstall ubot, delete all files from Users - still the same problem

Any idea why I got this issue?

Hi.

Please watch:

https://bit.ly/2j2DGcz

For support:

https://support.bot-factory.com

Regards

Dan

Hi.

Please watch:

https://bit.ly/2j2DGcz

For support:

https://support.bot-factory.com

Regards

Dan

The same bot, on my Home PC its work fine, without any issue but at WORK PC its getting me that issue

I assume problem is with the PC but not sure why

hi , is there anyway to do this work ?

example : in case users doesnot have support files  , if bot runs chrome >>> it will automatic call "download support file" function 

I'm not sure I understand your question. You are the coder. You have to use the command in the right way. And you provide the download of the support files for your compiled bots.

If you still don't understand how it works, watch the video again please.

Kindest regards

Dan

The same bot, on my Home PC its work fine, without any issue but at WORK PC its getting me that issue

I assume problem is with the PC but not sure why

Ensure that the support files are downloaded correctly. Then everything will work.

On your home PC the files might be there already if you use Ubot Studio there.

With Ubot Studio the plugin will download the files.

With a compiled bot the plugin will NOT download the files and you have to use the new command in the right way!

So a compiled bot on the same system (ubot studio) might work fine, even though the new support file download is not configured correctly.

So to test this, delete the support files on your development machine (after closing all bots and ubot studio). And then test your compiled bot.

Cheers

Dan

Hey Dan, buying now but have a question too. Do you provide any sample uBot scripts? Would be handy for getting started & having a play etc.

Will RTFM of course... honest! (at least, I will before posting any support Qs ;) ha!)

Ensure that the support files are downloaded correctly. Then everything will work.

With a compiled bot the plugin will NOT download the files and you have to use the new command in the right way!

So a compiled bot on the same system (ubot studio) might work fine, even though the new support file download is not configured correctly.

So to test this, delete the support files on your development machine (after closing all bots and ubot studio). And then test your compiled bot.

Cheers

Dan

Hi, bought - submitted a ticket to request an account on the licensing server.

Cheers!

Awesome Mike,

saw your ticket. But no need to post it here as well. It's not making things happen faster  B)

Cheers

Dan

Cheers

Dan

I just notice that the problem is with "$special folder" function, not working correctly that's why I got the issue with your plugin(that's why supported files where download in another folder, not in the correct one)

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/21616-function-special-folder-not-working/

I just notice that the problem is with "$special folder" function, not working correctly that's why I got the issue with your plugin(that's why supported files where download in another folder, not in the correct one)

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/21616-function-special-folder-not-working/

Nothing I can help you with. That's a ubot function. But I never had any issues with it. And in your post you write that it's only on your work PC.

So maybe that PC has some issues and needs to be reinstalled. Or there are company policies who prevent that stuff from working. Probably nothing that can be fixed on ubot site.

BTW.. My support files command doesn't use that function at all. You have to specify the ZIP download URL. Everything else is handled from there. 

So hopefully we're not talking about different things here.

Cheers

Dan

Hey Dan,

I know you said posting here won't make things happen faster, but in this case...

I got a notification that the ticket was resolved and there was a reply, with a link to click to view the ticket. When I click the link = Takes me to this page: http://support.bot-factory.com/ticket.php(with some query params)... It doesn't take me to the ticket.

So, I tried adding my ticket tracking number & email - even used the option to get a list of all my tickets and copy/pasted the ticket tracking number from there, just to be sure.

All ways I try it, it just sends me back to the http://support.bot-factory.com/ticket.phppage :(

Any thoughts?

Cheers!

Awesome Mike,

saw your ticket. But no need to post it here as well. It's not making things happen faster  B)

Cheers

Dan

Ah! Spotted an email from the licensing server! Logging in now, so no matter re: not being able to check the old ticket.

Cheers!

Hi.

Some people had that problem sometimes. Maybe try it with a different browser.

Cheers

Dan

First of all, thank you for your nice plugin.. I appreciate it.

1. Is there anyway to send special key ctrl+shift+character? I can't find that command mix..

2. Do you know mobile simulator at chrome? When I use mobile simulater(ctrl+shift+m=>ctrl+shift+m), to click and scroll command are not working.. Is there any way to scroll or drag mobile simuation browser? 

post-15775-0-10724700-1514263547_thumb.png

First of all, thank you for your nice plugin.. I appreciate it.

1. Is there anyway to send special key ctrl+shift+character? I can't find that command mix..

2. Do you know mobile simulator at chrome? When I use mobile simulater(ctrl+shift+m=>ctrl+shift+m), to click and scroll command are not working.. Is there any way to scroll or drag mobile simuation browser?

Hi

1. Not at the moment. But I can this in the next update. Please keep in mind all of those hot keys are only targeted at the website itself. It’s not possible to send those keys to the browser. So you can not control the browser Itself or use it to open menus or other stuff. The engine is only capable of sending that to the website itself. And it can’t be changed.

2. No I’m sorry. I never worked with mobile some little. But maybe some other people here have some experience with that.

Regards

Dan

hi , Dan .

does exbrowser work with smart threading plugin ?

example global variable ......

Hello

Theoretically it should work fine but I never tried to be honest. I think you have a lot more control manual do it manually. But then you have to learn how to do it properly. But that’s how I would start. Learn the manual way first so that you know exactly how it works and then look for help to make your life easier.

Cheers

Dan

Have a problem with Sign In/Sync Accounts in Chrome, when I try to Sign In/Sync I got "Sync is disabled by your administrator"

Any idea how to solve it?

What does google say when you google that message?

Dan

All the solution that gives "Google Search" I've already tested, none of them helped

Problem is only with Chrome ExBrowser, my main Chrome Browser don't have such issue

Unfortunately I have no idea either. Never used that. But maybe try with a custom profile.

Dan

If I launch firefox browser, after that, I launch chrome browser,, then, can I switch between the chrome browser and firefox browser? If then, which command can I use? when I use Main commands, those do not effect..