UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

@DAN in this last 1324 version there is a critical problem that was not here before

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
  Application Name: mybot.exe
  Application Version: 4.0.0.0
  Application Timestamp: 59fa1d97
  Fault Module Name: AutoItX3.dll
  Fault Module Version: 3.3.14.2
  Fault Module Timestamp: 55fc19d0
  Exception Code: c0000005
  Exception Offset: 000167f3
  OS Version: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.272.7
  Locale ID: 1033
  Additional Information 1: 5861
  Additional Information 2: 5861822e1919d7c014bbb064c64908b2
  Additional Information 3: 5f25
  Additional Information 4: 5f2531ae070278f893fa99352dadd49e

Same bot, same code without any changes but the bots take random crashes !?!?!?

What does autoitx3.ddl do and is it needed ?

Can you please advise ?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

@DAN in this last 1324 version there is a critical problem that was not here before

Problem signature:

Can you please advise ?

Having the same issues

Problem signature:

Can you please advise ?

Hi Guys,

this is not the place for support. But two people have it, so I'll answer it here. 

There was no change in that component in the last couple of updates.

That DLL is from the AutoIt Framework. To control windows an apps.

It's used in 3 commands in EXB:

ExBrowser File Upload Dialog Window

ExBrowser Bring Browser To Focus

ExBrowser Minimize Browser Window

So in a compiled bot, you now have to take care of the support files (%appdata%) yourself. 

So you have to ensure that this DLL is present in the correct folder.

If it's not there, those commands will fail.

Now I'm not sure if that crash is related to that at all. There are many other things going on in a compiled bot that are out of my control.

Another thing that could be the reason for that, windows server 2012 R2 is not supported.

All components and EXB itself is tested and supported on windows 10 64bit only.

It might work, but I can't guarantee it. Same for the browsers. Firefox and Chrome are for client OS only as well.

I had someone having many problems with Firefox on a Server OS for example. Switching to Win10 and all was fine.

I just tested those commands here on my Dev system as well. And everything is working fine. In Ubot Studio as well as in a compiled bot.

With existing components and with a new download via the new command. No problems at all.

The DLL was initialized correctly and all 3 commands did work perfectly fine.

So in case you're able to reproduce that issue on a Win10 System, please open a support ticket and send me some more details.

But if it's not happening on win10, I'm not able to help. I have no  control over those components. They are not from me, and if those vendors have 

issues on some server OS systems, there is unfortunately no way for me to fix this guys.

Thanks a lot for your understanding.

Kindest regards

Dan

Problem signature:

Can you please advise ?

Oh and.. did you double check it? Like downgrading your version and check if the error is gone again?

Just to ensure that it was not somehow aligned with an os update or anything else?

So reboot system. Test with latest version => Error?

Downgrade EXB. Reboot, rebuild, test => Error gone?

Cheers

Dan

Thank you for the headsup Dan, before asking yes i tested in multiple systems and restarted both the bots and the studio with machines included, several times. Windows 10 x64 Home/Pro, Windows 2012 R2, Windows server 2016.

I respected your last update instructions corretly and only had the ExBrowser Bring Browser To Focus command running in a mutl threaded bot but only ocasionaly if a certain condition was met. I removed that command and now the bots work ok, no more crash. Was is very weird is that the crash is occuring very early in the bot and only after the command already run couple times in some threads.

No worries i perfectly undertsand it is not under your control while working with third parties and most likely this autoitx3.dll is affected by the latest Microsoft changes, however while there are so many moving parts around ubot there will always be problems.

I just removed the command you mentioned and all is well now, thank you!

Once i get some time i will try to reproduce the bug and send you some code.

Thank you for the headsup Dan, before asking yes i tested in multiple systems and restarted both the bots and the studio with machines included, several times. Windows 10 x64 Home/Pro, Windows 2012 R2, Windows server 2016.

I respected your last update instructions corretly and only had the ExBrowser Bring Browser To Focus command running in a mutl threaded bot but only ocasionaly if a certain condition was met. I removed that command and now the bots work ok, no more crash. Was is very weird is that the crash is occuring very early in the bot and only after the command already run couple times in some threads.

No worries i perfectly undertsand it is not under your control while working with third parties and most likely this autoitx3.dll is affected by the latest Microsoft changes, however while there are so many moving parts around ubot there will always be problems.

I just removed the command you mentioned and all is well now, thank you!

Once i get some time i will try to reproduce the bug and send you some code.

Thank you Sir. Appreciate that.

But just one question. It did NOT happen with the previous version? Because that would then really confuse me.

Dan

Hey Dan, What i am doing on the latest update is include the exb support files on the installer but why it is still asking to "download the support files" when i open the compiled bot?

Did you execute the new command? 

If you don't know what I'm talking about, please watch (again?) the video => https://bit.ly/2j2DGcz

Cheers

Dan

Not only does the command download the exbrowser support files to install them.  if they are there already it will bypass install for them, but its an initializer.

Meaning it initializes the instance.

so even if you dont have to install the files it can be left blank in both areas of the command even, but must always be there.  

Not only does the command download the exbrowser support files to install them.  if they are there already it will bypass install for them, but its an initializer.

Meaning it initializes the instance.

so even if you dont have to install the files it can be left blank in both areas of the command even, but must always be there.  

Exactly as TJ explained. And the main reason for this is.. it's a security thing so people don't forget to take care of the support files.

So the idea was, if people update their bots and add the command,  I can be sure they know about the support files stuff and take care of it.

Yeah, I could also check for the files and notify only if they are not there... always different ways to do things. 

And because most people will use the command to download the files anyway, I did not spent the time to code the file check routine  :ph34r:

help please, i will pay $10 if any body can help me.  please send me a private message with your paypal account

at the last step of payoneer signup page , i need to check  two agreement checkbox, $10 for tell me how to make the checkbox checked

https://payouts.payoneer.com/partners/or.aspx?pid=YOYIZC74IO2s4KZQp7tgsw%3d%3d

above is the website link

for the checkbox source code, there is only a ::after for it, you can check the image link

https://ibb.co/dGtLaR

here is the source code (the ::after can not be copied in the source code"

<div class="field checkbox"><a>
<label class="radio"><input payoneer="CheckBox" type="checkbox" name="ctl00$plcMainArea$SignDocument_13_4_2" validate="validate" data-rule-required="true" data-msg-required="This field is required." hidefocus="hidefocus" class="field-data" id="SignDocument_13_4_2" data-sign-document-type="13_4_2"> I agree to the </label></a><a href="pagecontent.payoneer?rsckey=ProcessorTypeBankTransfer.AccountTerms&pid=c35CA9QFe4i25Rv61y%2fSOw%3d%3d" target="_blank" class="">Terms and Conditions</a>, <a href="pagecontent.payoneer?rsckey=ProcessorTypeBankTransfer.ElectronicDisclosure&pid=YOYIZC74IO2s4KZQp7tgsw%3d%3d" target="_blank">Electronic Disclosure</a> and <a href="pagecontent.payoneer?rsckey=ProcessorTypeBankTransfer.Privacy&pid=c35CA9QFe4i25Rv61y%2fSOw%3d%3d" target="_blank">Privacy Policy</a>
</div>

help please, i will pay $10 if any body can help me.  please send me a private message with your paypal account

at the last step of payoneer signup page , i need to check  two agreement checkbox, $10 for tell me how to make the checkbox checked

https://payouts.payoneer.com/partners/or.aspx?pid=YOYIZC74IO2s4KZQp7tgsw%3d%3d

above is the website link

for the checkbox source code, there is only a ::after for it, you can check the image link

https://ibb.co/dGtLaR

here is the source code (the ::after can not be copied in the source code"

<div class="field checkbox"><a>

<label class="radio"><input payoneer="CheckBox" type="checkbox" name="ctl00$plcMainArea$SignDocument_13_4_2" validate="validate" data-rule-required="true" data-msg-required="This field is required." hidefocus="hidefocus" class="field-data" id="SignDocument_13_4_2" data-sign-document-type="13_4_2"> I agree to the </label></a><a href="pagecontent.payoneer?rsckey=ProcessorTypeBankTransfer.AccountTerms&pid=c35CA9QFe4i25Rv61y%2fSOw%3d%3d" target="_blank" class="">Terms and Conditions</a>, <a href="pagecontent.payoneer?rsckey=ProcessorTypeBankTransfer.ElectronicDisclosure&pid=YOYIZC74IO2s4KZQp7tgsw%3d%3d" target="_blank">Electronic Disclosure</a> and <a href="pagecontent.payoneer?rsckey=ProcessorTypeBankTransfer.Privacy&pid=c35CA9QFe4i25Rv61y%2fSOw%3d%3d" target="_blank">Privacy Policy</a>

</div>

Hi.

I hope you already watched my free Xpath Tutorial videos? What elements and attributes did you try already?

Sometimes it's just about testing different options. And try what works. Test all the attributes in an element, if that doesn't work, move one level up or down.

I didn't check if the IDs change every time, but here are the two commands:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "//input[@id=\"SignDocument_13_4_2\"]")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "//input[@id=\"SignDocument_7\"]/..")

Also made a little tutorial  (With an important TIP for everyone at the end!!!) :

@dan  thanks soososo much

i did watch the tutorial , but i am not smart enough

thanks a lot :D :D :D :D

Hi.

I hope you already watched my free Xpath Tutorial videos? What elements and attributes did you try already?
Sometimes it's just about testing different options. And try what works. Test all the attributes in an element, if that doesn't work, move one level up or down.

I didn't check if the IDs change every time, but here are the two commands:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "//input[@id=\"SignDocument_13_4_2\"]")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "//input[@id=\"SignDocument_7\"]/..")

Also made a little tutorial  (With an important TIP for everyone at the end!!!) :

Quick Heads up.

Chrome 63x is NOT supported with EXB 1.3.2.4

Always check: https://support.bot-factory.com/knowledgebase.php?article=25

I am using Version 63.0.3239.84 and exbrowser is working properly. Is there any components that is not working?

I am using Version 63.0.3239.84 and exbrowser is working properly. Is there any components that is not working?

There are some known issues in chromedriver with 63x for navigate command:

https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromedriver/issues/detail?id=2025

Nothing generic, but I just wanted to give you the information before someone runs into problems.

Cheers

Dan

This looks really interesting! I have a couple of questions, though...

1) It's licensed per-machine I think? Does this mean it'll only work on one machine? Or can you use on a desktop and laptop, so long as not at the same time?

2) Also, will it work ok in compiled bots (using the dev version of uBot), or will there need to be some sort of licensing callback from the complied bots on user's machines?

Thanks in advance :)

Mike.

This looks really interesting! I have a couple of questions, though...

1) It's licensed per-machine I think? Does this mean it'll only work on one machine? Or can you use on a desktop and laptop, so long as not at the same time?

2) Also, will it work ok in compiled bots (using the dev version of uBot), or will there need to be some sort of licensing callback from the complied bots on user's machines?

Thanks in advance :)

Mike.

Hi Mike,

1. It comes with 3 slots. So you can run it on 3 systems. 

2. Compiled bots will work fine, there's no limit there.

3. It has a 30 day refund period. So you can try and test everything on your own.

If you have more questions, you can also contact me here:

support.bot-factory.com

Cheers

Dan

• Like 1

Excellent! Concise but perfect answers. Thanks!

I'll be purchasing shortly.

Hi Mike,

1. It comes with 3 slots. So you can run it on 3 systems. 

2. Compiled bots will work fine, there's no limit there.

3. It has a 30 day refund period. So you can try and test everything on your own.

If you have more questions, you can also contact me here:

support.bot-factory.com

Cheers

Dan

• Like 1

Anyone know how to get rid of Firefox's

Browser is under remote control.

in FF 57?

Thanks in advance,

CD

Unfortunately you can't. It's a security feature of the new browsers. Same as the chrome notification. But at least with chrome you can disable it.

Didn't see a way to disable the FF one.

Dan

• Like 1

Unfortunately you can't. It's a security feature of the new browsers. Same as the chrome notification. But at least with chrome you can disable it.

Didn't see a way to disable the FF one.

Dan

Thanks,

ya, still cant find a solution in Python either but in this case I am using EXB.

Now that we have to make our bots download the files ourselves, how will we get the raw files to host ourselves? Currently we have the 1324 files since ExBrowser plugin was still downloading them to %appdata% but how will we get those files in future versions?