UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

Custom Features Option for next EXB Update

Dear all. I just finished the next update for EXB. With latest drivers and bug fixes.
Before I release it, I'm working on some custom update as well.

Custom updates are features, that I'm developing for someone exclusive who pays for it.
But the prive for it is lower, because I also use it as a public feature to increase the value of the plugin.

So for sometimes as low as $100, you have the chance to get an individual feature into the plugin.
Something that you're missing. And it can be ubot related in general as well. A command or function you need from another plugin, but in a
slightly different way maybe. Or there is something, that you're currently not able to do with ubot and the available plugins.

So if you have something in mind, open a ticket and let me know what you need. 
I'll look into it, and tell you a price. You paypal me the money, and you'll get the feature with the next EXB Update.

So don't miss that opportunity and submit a ticket.

>> Private features for EXB<<

• Like 3
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

Custom Features Option for next EXB Update

Dear all. I just finished the next update for EXB. With latest drivers and bug fixes.

Before I release it, I'm working on some custom update as well.

Custom updates are features, that I'm developing for someone exclusive who pays for it.

But the prive for it is lower, because I also use it as a public feature to increase the value of the plugin.

So for sometimes as low as $100, you have the chance to get an individual feature into the plugin.

Something that you're missing. And it can be ubot related in general as well. A command or function you need from another plugin, but in a

slightly different way maybe. Or there is something, that you're currently not able to do with ubot and the available plugins.

So if you have something in mind, open a ticket and let me know what you need. 

I'll look into it, and tell you a price. You paypal me the money, and you'll get the feature with the next EXB Update.

So don't miss that opportunity and submit a ticket.

>> Private features for EXB<<

This is cool but i cant think of anything right now. Can you suggest other cool features that can be added to get some ideas?

How about implementing this feature in Exbrowser?

It would make it harder for websites to detect Selenium..

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/33225947/can-a-website-detect-when-you-are-using-selenium-with-chromedriver

please read the post with the green tick mark

How about implementing this feature in Exbrowser?

It would make it harder for websites to detect Selenium..

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/33225947/can-a-website-detect-when-you-are-using-selenium-with-chromedriver

please read the post with the green tick mark

This we can do easily. But I'm not so sure, if this will really help anything?

Do you have a website, where you used this and it makes a difference? Or a website, where ExBrowser is blocked somehow?

Dan

This we can do easily. But I'm not so sure, if this will really help anything?

Do you have a website, where you used this and it makes a difference? Or a website, where ExBrowser is blocked somehow?

Dan

If you need a test site go to Manta.com you cant even load it in ExBrowser. I don't know if the fix works or not but its a good test site perhaps. 

If you need a test site go to Manta.com you cant even load it in ExBrowser. I don't know if the fix works or not but its a good test site perhaps. 

As @BeerNut stated, Exbrowser/selenium is detected on Manta.

Maybe the above modification might be worth trying on Manta, to see if it works?

As @BeerNut stated, Exbrowser/selenium is detected on Manta.

Maybe the above modification might be worth trying on Manta, to see if it works?

Hi

Are you able to test this on manta Sanjeev? If yes, please open a support ticket and I will send you a test version with that modification. So then you can tell me if this works?

Or anyone else who can test this.

Regards

Dan

Question on exbrowser change attribute. For example the browser have this code

<div class="thisIsClass">
    Content
</div>

I will do this

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Change Attribute", "<class=\"thisIsClass\">", "innerHTML", "")

and the "Content" will dissapear but the <div class="thisIsClass"></div> is still in the browser.

Is it possible to remove that code as well on the change attribute command?

• 3 weeks later...

HI Dan

I am trying to scrape a tweet with Emojis and text with exbrowser

I can scrape the element but it only pulls the text

I can also scrape the emoji character separately but then am struggling to recreate the tweet combine the text and Emojo with the right spacing ect

Can you scrape the inner html with Exbrowser? i have a feeling you cant

As I could regex the tweet out then with emoji and text

Is there anyway I can grab the tweet HTML with Exbrowser or would I have to get the whole page source code? 

Do you have any suggestions, am i missing something simple to try?

Thanks in advance 

how do I click the "clear data" button, I tried it as below doesn't work

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "chrome://settings/clearBrowserData")
wait(3)
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "//*[@id=\"clearBrowsingDataConfirm\"]")

Screenshot_15.png

that won't work :(

try this -

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", "")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "chrome://settings/clearBrowserData")
wait(3)
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "c:* /deep/ #clearBrowsingDataConfirm")

• Like 1

It would be great if Exbrowser could add functions to select shadow DOM elements - without having to resort to using JavaScript..

Similar to how Exbrowser allows us to navigate inside Iframes and then execute xpath/css - could we have similar functionality for shadow dom elements please?

• Like 1

that won't work :(

try this -

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", "")

wait(3)

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "c:* /deep/ #clearBrowsingDataConfirm")

thank you very much, work perfectly  :)  (y)

please correct my code, I want to click off the cookies button

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "chrome://settings/content/cookies")
wait(3)
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "//*[@id=\"outerRow\"]")

Screenshot_1.png

• 3 weeks later...

Ubot Studio X and ExBrowser Plugin

Many people contacted me and asked me about Ubot Studio X and the new Chrome support there.
And if ExBrowser is now useless and so on.

First of all.. I will not do any direct comparison, why ExBrowser is better or not. 
Because as I always said..
Try it with Ubot Studio directly... if everything works for you fine, if you need more we can talk.
And that's still my take on this. There are many things that ExBrowser can do, that are not possible in Ubot Studio, even with the new enhancements. 
And people will figure it out very soon. And there are many more things planned for ExBrowser Plugin. 

Like dynamic portable browser support.
Support for flexible browser profiles (hide your identity and have unique profiles every launch)

Dynamic Xpath Generation.
And much more

But to make it a bit easier for you, I'm giving you a 35% discount for EXB during Ubot Studio X launch week.

https://www.bot-factory.com/exbrowser-plugin

Discount Code: exb35off (on jvzoo checkout page)

PS: If someone already has experience with UbotStudio X and still likes to use EXB, feel free to comment here as well
PPS: Ubot Team, I would have licensed the plugin to you with source for small $$, sadly no one even asked  B)

• Like 4

Ubot Studio X and ExBrowser Plugin

Many people contacted me and asked me about Ubot Studio X and the new Chrome support there.

And if ExBrowser is now useless and so on.

First of all.. I will not do any direct comparison, why ExBrowser is better or not. 

Because as I always said..

Try it with Ubot Studio directly... if everything works for you fine, if you need more we can talk.

And that's still my take on this. There are many things that ExBrowser can do, that are not possible in Ubot Studio, even with the new enhancements. 

And people will figure it out very soon. And there are many more things planned for ExBrowser Plugin. 

Like dynamic portable browser support.

Support for flexible browser profiles (hide your identity and have unique profiles every launch)

Dynamic Xpath Generation.

And much more

But to make it a bit easier for you, I'm giving you a 35% discount for EXB during Ubot Studio X launch week.

https://www.bot-factory.com/exbrowser-plugin

Discount Code: exb35off (on jvzoo checkout page)

PS: If someone already has experience with UbotStudio X and still likes to use EXB, feel free to comment here as well

PPS: Ubot Team, I would have licensed the plugin to you with source for small $$, sadly no one even asked  B) 

I tried commenting to you yesterday but for some reason I couldnt.  I wonder i there are server problems or did they stop comments on this topic?  Im thinking about buying the exbrowser. Not sure yet.

As I mentioned in another thread, IMO EXB always worth it, the first and most important reason is the support. after that commands and functions that UBot's new browsers don't have. again for me personally, I use JSON parsing in most of my bots. which comes from EXB. Dan really did an awesome job on making EXB and empowered UBot. 

I wouldn't miss the discount.

• Like 1