UBot Underground

[Test] Ex-Browser Plugin

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello. As some of you already know, TJ (BotGuru), Chris and I purchased the Source code of the famous "Communication Plugin". Because of some internal politics the original team (Jane + Diskwizz) dec

If you bought the plugin you will get it for free as you can see!  

I thi     I think pash plugins have a command to hide a window. I will use that for now.   Suggestion: Focus command. Just like the built in ubot focus command.

Posted Images

I have 50 blank lines but what data are you after here? I believe your xpath is wrong. I need to know

what data you need from the page to look at it.

second stop popups ,, I found a few cases where stop popups would be helpful as well

What does "stop popups" mean exactly? Disable them? 

Do you have an example site? And even better some ubot code to showcase the problem?

Thanks

Dan

dan/cm,

when the firefox/chrome browser opens in the browser opens in the plugin, it is totally independent of the version installed on my system,as in it does not seem to leave a footprint in the browser history " (thats a good thing)".

? but is there a way to use the installed extensions on the installed version of browsers?

I personally am not sure about that. The way it's set up is that we always have the latest version of

the browser.

But the end user may have older versions not updated which I could imagine lead to problems perhaps?

I'll ask Dan and see what he says.

Actually Chrome and Firefox have to be installed on a system to make it work. We do NOT provide those two browsers with the plugin.
The only thing that we deliver is PhantomJS. That engine will be automatically downloaded to your %appdata% folder "PhantomJS.exe".

The only other executable is "chromedriver.exe". 

Which is the bridge between the remote control framework of the plugin (Selenium) and the actual Chrome Browser. 

Browser Plugin Automation:
I'm not sure if that is possible or not at the moment. Would have to do some research. 
Can you give an example about the use case and what you try to archive here please?

Dan

For Chrome I have an idea, but you would have to provide the CRX file somehow. 
I could add that as an option. And that options must then point to the CRX file.

But configuration of extensions is a completely different beast... 

Would that work for you guys?

Dan can u give me the easy explination of a crx, i am not a programer......never mind, did a quick google search for .crx.......ig all we have to do is tell chrome where to find the extintion, it sounds good......

Can this be done in fitefox also?

My only concern with the extensions is, that people will then ask for support with their extension. 
And that won't be possible. We can't test and support all the different extensions that are out there. Neither do I have time to test stuff with those extensions. 
There are just too many of them. 

And you won't be able to configure the extensions from within Ubot.

So with those limitations in mind, it might be possible to integrate.

Dan

I for one say go for it,and make it clear that no support other than how to direct the plugin to the file will be offered.....even as i type this " i can feel your future pains"

A new tab to do what? You could open a new browser as well ?

What do you want to right click exactly? And what option do you want to use then?

I would like to understand the usecase and what you try to archive please.

A new tab to do what? You could open a new browser as well ?

What do you want to right click exactly? And what option do you want to use then?

I would like to understand the usecase and what you try to archive please.

sometimes when you click a link it will opened in a new tab. For example after you upload a video to youtube then click the "Return to Video Manager" button. It will open it on a new tab

as for right click it would used for copy or paste command or reload or whatever

i got this idea from Pash Advanced Web Driver plugin. But he dropped the development

It also has ability to load browser with extension attached to it

Also please answer my questions about cookie save load

Sorry for my bad grammar

Ok. We will look into it. 

Save load cookies: I can't talk about Google Plus because I never used that. 
But the command itself is pretty straight forward.

You login to a site and then you can save the cookies to a file. 
And then you can load those cookies via the Load cookie command.
And if the cookies are still valid then, you don't have to login again. But keep in mind, that some cookies are only valid for some time.

Dan

Ok. We will look into it. 

Save load cookies: I can't talk about Google Plus because I never used that. 

But the command itself is pretty straight forward.

You login to a site and then you can save the cookies to a file. 

And then you can load those cookies via the Load cookie command.

And if the cookies are still valid then, you don't have to login again. But keep in mind, that some cookies are only valid for some time.

Dan

That is exactly what i did and it did not works on google plus or youtube since now they used double step login or something

Check it out Dan