UBot Underground

[Test] Ex-Browser Plugin

Very strange.. Either no one is reading my beta emails, or they all ended up in the spam folder..   :ph34r:

Just checked the emails. So you guys are getting rid of the "communication" part of the Communication Plugin? I had figured that was one of the most important parts of the plugin. As long as the old one will still work in compiled bots I guess i'll just stick with that. 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello. As some of you already know, TJ (BotGuru), Chris and I purchased the Source code of the famous "Communication Plugin". Because of some internal politics the original team (Jane + Diskwizz) dec

If you bought the plugin you will get it for free as you can see!  

I thi     I think pash plugins have a command to hide a window. I will use that for now.   Suggestion: Focus command. Just like the built in ubot focus command.

Posted Images

The communications part is taken out for now. And it wasn't really the biggest feature request we had.

The biggest reason people bought was for the external browser support.

These browsers are always up to date. Have no issues with memory or crashing like ubots internal one

does right now. And you already know how to use this without learning difficult new commands. We really

want to keep this as close in line to what you already know with Ubots browser already.

We have talked about the communications part down the road but the biggest benefit to you right now is

the browsers.

I love this plugin and I did LONG before I co-bought rights to this thing. It really is the missing link to uBots

internal browser issues.

Just checked the emails. So you guys are getting rid of the "communication" part of the Communication Plugin? I had figured that was one of the most important parts of the plugin. As long as the old one will still work in compiled bots I guess i'll just stick with that. 

Yes, from all the feedback we received, 95% of the com plugin users, are using the browser components. And they help the most. Because that parts solves one of the biggest challenges with Ubot Studio at the moment.

The communication engine is very nice, but it's something only a very very advanced people are really using. 

But we have the source code of that as well. So we might put that into a separated plugin. I played around with that already, and it can be compiled into a 500kb plugin.

So I think that might be a good alternative. So you don't have to add that big 14mb monster plugin anymore.

Let's wait a couple of days, so that we know if there are any bugs left in the browser plugin. And if not, I can work on the other stuff.

Cheers

Dan

Awesome Dan! Yea the browser stuff is nice, but in real world use I would never release a bot with browsers opening left and right on clients computers and the PhantomJS part does not work well at all with complex javascript sites so I didn't realize this was the main selling point of the plugin.

The communication part is absolutely awesome. It allows ubot to work seamlessly as a backend for web applications plus tons of other possibilities. It maybe for more advanced users but i'd definitely think theres a big uBot market for it. I'd love to see it re-released so after the communication plugin server goes down it can still be used. 2 plugins is a good idea as the 2 really have nothing to do with each other. Really hoping you guys can release the communication part at some point.

Yes, from all the feedback we received, 95% of the com plugin users, are using the browser components. And they help the most. Because that parts solves one of the biggest challenges with Ubot Studio at the moment.
The communication engine is very nice, but it's something only a very very advanced people are really using. 

But we have the source code of that as well. So we might put that into a separated plugin. I played around with that already, and it can be compiled into a 500kb plugin.
So I think that might be a good alternative. So you don't have to add that big 14mb monster plugin anymore.

Let's wait a couple of days, so that we know if there are any bugs left in the browser plugin. And if not, I can work on the other stuff.

Cheers
Dan

I just noticed that using the old cbrowser in multithreading with 10 threads (10 chrome) use the cpu usage until 99%

Have not test the exbrowser yet but hopefully it is not need high cpu usage like cbrowser when in multithreading

Awesome Dan! Yea the browser stuff is nice, but in real world use I would never release a bot with browsers opening left and right on clients computers and the PhantomJS part does not work well at all with complex javascript sites so I didn't realize this was the main selling point of the plugin.

The communication part is absolutely awesome. It allows ubot to work seamlessly as a backend for web applications plus tons of other possibilities. It maybe for more advanced users but i'd definitely think theres a big uBot market for it. I'd love to see it re-released so after the communication plugin server goes down it can still be used. 2 plugins is a good idea as the 2 really have nothing to do with each other. Really hoping you guys can release the communication part at some point.

You can hide the Chrome and Firefox Browsers as well. Well.. not 100% yet, but I'm working on that.

We added an offscreen option. So that the user can't see it. They still have the icon on the task bar though. But maybe I figure out a way to hide that as well.

Anything you're missing in the communication part so far?

Cheers

Dan

any plan to reduce the cpu usage when using multithreading Dan?

Did you delete:

PhantomJS.exe

chromedriver.exe

From you %appdata% folder?

You can try that. Then the plugin will download the latest versions. 

That might improve CPU usage a bit.

But other than that, I don't have any additional ideas at the moment on how to improve that.

Dan

Dan just a heads up your beta release plugin "lic expired" now shuts down ubot studio

so now the user has to do a manual edited to remove the plugin before using the software

Dan just a heads up your beta release plugin "lic expired" now shuts down ubot studio

so now the user has to do a manual edited to remove the plugin before using the software

Yes, that's by design. Beta Plugin has an expiration date.

I highly recommend:

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16142-free-ubot-launcher/

You can enable / disable plugins with a single click.

Or just delete the plugin from the plugin folder. 

PS: All existing communication plugin customers already received the final version.

Cheers

Dan

Guys I have a question how do you usually locate html tags on which to click when using Exbrowser?

Do you use CSS or Xpath and can someone post a code I am trying to login to addmefast but not much luck I abandoned my usage of communication plugin when original developers bailed on us but now since Dan and T.J are supporting it I wanna learn so please give me an idea if how do you do this.

Thanks guys!

Guys I have a question how do you usually locate html tags on which to click when using Exbrowser?

Do you use CSS or Xpath and can someone post a code I am trying to login to addmefast but not much luck I abandoned my usage of communication plugin when original developers bailed on us but now since Dan and T.J are supporting it I wanna learn so please give me an idea if how do you do this.

Thanks guys!

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Container""Chrome""""") {

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Navigate""addmefast.com")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Wait For Element""<name=\"login_button\">""Appear", 15)

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Type Text""<type=\"email\">""emailtest@gmail.com")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Type Text""<type=\"password\">""password")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Click""<name=\"login_button\">")

alert("x")

}

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Wait For Element""<name=\"login_button\">""Appear", 15)

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Type Text""<type=\"email\">""emailtest@gmail.com")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Type Text""<type=\"password\">""password")

alert("x")

}

Thank you very much Dan it worked can i just ask how do you identify these Html Elements is there a tool i can use to identify them myself??

You know like Firebug or something just to identify the element and just paste it in the Exbrowser "Element to find" box!

Thanks for your help guys!

Thank you very much Dan it worked can i just ask how do you identify these Html Elements is there a tool i can use to identify them myself??

You know like Firebug or something just to identify the element and just paste it in the Exbrowser "Element to find" box!

Thanks for your help guys!

I use the google chrome developer tool "Inspect Element".

And then I look at the html source code to identify the element that I need. 

Dan

Hey Dan,

As i suggested before on the communication thread. Maybe you can add this feature.

It will be very useful.

Suggestion on browser commands.

Automatically translate ubot commands to communication plugin browser command when it's inside the communication browser container.

This will be easier because we can use ubot element selector inside it's own browser.

For example this code below. When the plugin detect that it's using the ubot commands inside cbrowser container.

It will automatically translate it to the equivalent cbrowser commands on the fly.

plugin command("Communication.dll", "CBrowser Container", "Chrome", "", "") {
navigate("https://www.facebook.com","Wait")
change attribute($element offset(<email field>,0),"value","user@gmail.com")
change attribute($element offset(<password field>,0),"value","passwordfasfsad")
click(<login button>,"Left Click","No")
wait for element(<name="notifications">,"","Appear")
}

Hey Dan,

As i suggested before on the communication thread. Maybe you can add this feature.

It will be very useful.

Yes this is what we need a Brilliant Suggestion Kreatus this would make a plugin much better and certainly easier to use!

I Agree with Kreatus 100% on this!

Hey Dan,

It will be very useful.

Unfortunately this is not possible because of how the Plugin API works. 

Ubot will execute all commands within a container as they are. There is now way to intercept and modify that. 

At least I don't have an idea on how to do that.

The only possibility would be to write a source code converter. Which is a lot of work. 

But hey.. you guys can do that as well :-)

But even then, it's not possible to convert all the commands. Because there are certain things that work different in the plugin compared to how the ubot commands work.

Dan

Yes this is what we need a Brilliant Suggestion Kreatus this would make a plugin much better and certainly easier to use!

I Agree with Kreatus 100% on this!

Yes, it would be nice. But I'm afraid this is not possible.

I'm afraid, but you guys have to learn the commands and how it works and put in the work and time yourself :-(

Dan

Kk Dan i appreciate your efforts to explain plugin features.

Tell me Dan i have http post plugin can i use xpath to click on buttons in the container?

If so how would i do it?

I never faced this problem with simple clicking on a website ubot did that on its own that is why i find this confuzing!

Let me know if possible

Kk Dan i appreciate your efforts to explain plugin features.

Tell me Dan i have http post plugin can i use xpath to click on buttons in the container?

If so how would i do it?

I never faced this problem with simple clicking on a website ubot did that on its own that is why i find this confuzing!

Let me know if possible

Please watch the following two videos:

Scraping: http://tinyurl.com/p5ou2pf

Xpath: http://tinyurl.com/qhc2ofu

I recorded them a couple of weeks back with the old communication plugin. But the principles and commands are still the same.

Cheers

Dan

Hey Dan i just realized i can select an element by using Ubot Scrape Functions and then just copy/Paste that into Cbrowser but i have this problem which appears when clicking on addmefast twitter followers take a look!

Did i do something wrong or is this outdated chrome driver?

my Code:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Type Text""<type=\"email\">"#username)
    plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Type Text""<type=\"password\">"#password)
    wait(4)
    plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Navigate""http://addmefast.com/free_points")
    wait(1)
    plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Click""<href=\"/free_points/twitter\">")
    wait(4)
}

post-18544-0-78437500-1434575054_thumb.jpg

Hey Dan i just realized i can select an element by using Ubot Scrape Functions and then just copy/Paste that into Cbrowser but i have this problem which appears when clicking on addmefast twitter followers take a look!

Did i do something wrong or is this outdated chrome driver?

my Code:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Type Text""<type=\"email\">"#username)

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Type Text""<type=\"password\">"#password)

wait(4)

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Navigate""http://addmefast.com/free_points")

wait(1)

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Click""<href=\"/free_points/twitter\">")

wait(4)

}

Send me a login, or post the html code of that element please.

Dan

dan, i got something that is strange ( i think),

when i scrape this element i get all blank lines, apparently there is something there because i get 50 blank lines

i can grab it in ubot,

when i use the xpath program i get the data

the scrape i have trouble with is the runtime list

? can we stop popups?

p.s i apologize for the subject matter, just trying to grab another dollar , don't judge me :)

---------------------------------------------------------

homemovies-cant-scrape-runtime.ubot