UBot Underground

Help With Area Only Visible In Main Browser

Hello one and all :)

Ok so ive been searching for an answer to this for a good week now, 

So here i am again looking for some pearls of wisdom from the experts

I have recently finished a custom bot order, 

The bot is kind of a shell to run other bots, all is working perfect except for this one problem, 

The bot has to open a page, wait for a timer, and click an image, ... simple 

However, and here is the problem, 

2 of the "bots" within the main bot "NEED" to be in the main browser,

one is because of an issue previously discussed here but unable to find a solution, 

the one i am having issues with obviously cant run in the main browser as there is already a bot running tasks in it, 

but when it is running in one of the little small square browsers on the right at the end of the timer the image to click NEVER shows, 

sure enough if i click the little browser so it appears in the main browser the image appears and the bot continues as normal

I have tried hundreds of different User agents, browser size changes, and every single trick/method i can think of to try and get the image to appear in the small browser, but with same results

Has anyone had any issues similar to this ?

any help would be epic

Cheers

CJ

You can force the image to load by scraping the image src and changing attribute > src > data you scraped?

Edited by Asentrix

You can force the image to load by scraping the image src and changing attribute > src > data you scraped?

Hi Asentrix :)

Thanks for the reply,

That certainly sounds interesting, and not something ive tried, ... i think lol

ill have a play with that and see if can get a result, fingers crossed

Thanks again

CJ

Hi Asentrix :)

Thanks for the reply,

That certainly sounds interesting, and not something ive tried, ... i think lol

ill have a play with that and see if can get a result, fingers crossed

Thanks again

CJ

Yeah sometimes playing around with it is the best thing to do :)

I've lost count of the amount of times I've solved a problem just out of sheer luck and trying new things!

Hope your issue is resolved , if not I can try to help you more.

• Like 1

Yeah sometimes playing around with it is the best thing to do :)

I've lost count of the amount of times I've solved a problem just out of sheer luck and trying new things!

Hope your issue is resolved , if not I can try to help you more.

Hi Asentrix, :)

Well after playing around for a 7 hours yesterday with i dont know how many different ways i tried but the problem persists :(

The image that needs clicking is already present on the page but even in the main browser it disappears if the browser isnt wide enough and re-appears if i drag the browser open a bit :/ 

ahh well i guess you cant win em all lol

Thanks for the help anyway tho :)

you can also try focus

will bring into view

the mini browsers are 500x500

so if site is is optimizing to fit

sometimes it even changes the attributes of the elements

CD

Hi CD :)

Thanks for the reply, but unfortunately this is one of the first things i tried, 

and indeed the 500x500 window is optimizing to fit which is causing the issues (with 2 separate bots)

I even tried loading the page via load html (this nearly worked...ish), changing the browser size with a plugin, 

I have had to add a couple of lines of code to make one of the bots wait for the other to finish before it starts, 

not ideal, but i guess im going to have to settle for a workaround until i have a eureka moment lol

Thanks to you both for tying :)

If i ever do get around it ill be sure to let you know in case anyone else is having a similar issue

CJ

Hi Asentrix, :)

Well after playing around for a 7 hours yesterday with i dont know how many different ways i tried but the problem persists :(

The image that needs clicking is already present on the page but even in the main browser it disappears if the browser isnt wide enough and re-appears if i drag the browser open a bit :/ 

CJ

Try using change attribute > select useless element on page > change innertext and make the innertext blank , hiding the element , giving you more space on the page.

It may help your image fit onto the page :)

Edited by Asentrix
  • Like 1

Try using change attribute > select useless element on page > change innertext and make the innertext blank , hiding the element , giving you more space on the page.

It may help your image fit onto the page :)

Hey ... now that sounds interesting, 

hadnt thought of "removing" something for it to fit, ... hmmmm

out of the box thinking, i like it :)

Ill have another bash when i get back to my pc and let you know the result, 

Thanks again ;)

CJ

Hey ... now that sounds interesting, 

hadnt thought of "removing" something for it to fit, ... hmmmm

out of the box thinking, i like it :)

Ill have another bash when i get back to my pc and let you know the result, 

Thanks again ;)

CJ

Sure , last but not least , copy the image and save it to your pc , resize it and upload it to imgur.

Then change the image src in ubot to your new imgur image that's been resized so it fits :)

Hey there :)

Figured i would come back with a status update ....

ok, ive tried everything conceivable to mankind with no joy, i cant copy the image simply because it has co-ordinates locked to it, 

(what i mean is the image consists of 5 square images, and only 1 must be clicked)

however, ... here is the good bit lol

I did discover a work around for the other bot that wouldnt run in a small window, 

with the other bot the problem was that a link was opened up in an iframe which was re-sizing itself to fit in the tiny square window, 

but i found that if i loaded the iframe in its own "load html" it worked just a well, 

however this has brought a different question up, 

is there a difference shown on a sites backend (statistics etc) between opening a page via "navigate" and "load html" ?

I have no issues altering a shed load of code to replace all navigate's to load html's but i was concerned that there would be a difference shown to the sites admins, making the bot detectable 

Cheers

CJ