UBot Underground

Hello uboters,

Anybody have a trick on how to save a ubot table to a csv file and the data won't jump from column 1 to column o. The data from column 1 has multiple lines sometimes so they will jump from column 1 to column 0 and I need them to populate in the same single column. Attached a few example of what I mean.

Thanks for the help :)

post-13658-0-91417700-1427225765_thumb.jpg

post-13658-0-32386600-1427225781_thumb.jpg

ubot starts at column zero,whereas most spreadsheets start at 1,try column 1&2,instead of 0&1

I can't get spreadsheets to work in Open Office if any one knows how to (related question I think) ?? they work fine on exel,I click the comma delimiter on startup,they used to work,a lot like the picture above,kind of all over the place

@Denrich does the table look ok inside the debugger before saving yes?that would be the same for me

You might want to try changing the delimiter to something other than a comma. The problem is that a lot of times you find commas in the data itself and that screws everything up. I have found that using  semicolons rather than commas can fix the situation.