UBot Underground

Hi,

Im currently building a large bot and i have reached the stage that i can hardly do anything,

what i mean is that the lag has become ridiculous, im waiting around 20-30 seconds before anything visually is happening,

an i have i7 32GBRam so this never happens really,

anyway,

Ive been reading alot about using external scripts to make the main bot lightweight,

no problems there, easy enough to implement and indeed the lag has completely gone and a pleasure to work with again,

ok, so now ive just discovered that i can not use "in new browser" when using an encrypted external script ........... Nightmare !!

i only have 4 threads with maybe 4 more added in the future,

but ive noticed that no matter which way i alter the code the external scripts always run only in the main browser,

i even tried navigating to the site needed and them calling the external script but it still switched strait to the main browser as soon the the external was started,

Can someone help me out a little,

running one after another is not going to work as it defeats the object of the bot,

so to summarize, ..

Im trying to run 4 external scripts at the same time, each in its own browser

Is there a way to do this ?

Many Thanks in advance

CJ

If this Bot's for you then a good idea would be to use either the 'filemanagement' plugin by Aymen

or the 'advanced shell' or the 'command line args' plugins @ubotdev.com

the first one is the easiest

use the "open file" command

It opens an exe or file in its default program. It also opens files and web pages

The other 2 you can read the fine documentation on the website or there are a few examples in the forum.

CD

Hey CD

Thanks for the reply,

but im not sure i follow,

would the "open file" command run an external encrypted ubot script ?

like "Include" ?

could you elaborate on this a little further, maybe im just not reading right lol

CJ

Ok, i tried "open file" and indeed it loads my encrypted script,

but still the same issue :(

Ive now tried 5 different methods but all same result,

There must be a way to do this surely ?

Anyone ?

ubot 5 has an include  function. Its supposed to let you actually build a bot over ~ 100kb... it should be include in ubot 4... because building a bot over  ~100kb is a nightmare.

Ive been put into the position whereas I have to pay 2-300$$ for an update for this function so I can actually use ubot again.. well any bot over around 100kb.

If im wrong then please let me know.. I would sure like this function so I can work with ubot again. 

ubot 5 has an include  function. Its supposed to let you actually build a bot over ~ 100kb... it should be include in ubot 4... because building a bot over  ~100kb is a nightmare.

Ive been put into the position whereas I have to pay 2-300$$ for an update for this function so I can actually use ubot again.. well any bot over around 100kb.

If im wrong then please let me know.. I would sure like this function so I can work with ubot again. 

My bot currently stands at 657KB

Thanks to Kreatus,

I have found that the advanced ubot 1 command "Run Ubot Code" will run in a new window but if the bot navigates anywhere it comes strait back to the main window,

Ive tried adding a link to "load html" and clicking that to get to a site which was working last night, but not today :/

Im currently doing some tests as this seems to be sort of do-able .... ish

I would pay for this function to be perfected, because without it the bot ive been working on for a couple of weeks is deadwood :(

Okey dokey folks,

@Edward_2 - Not sure if you needed the same sort of resolution as me but other than encryption this is working for me

I Come baring news, some good .... some not so good,

Ok here goes,

If indeed there is anyone else having this issue trying to run external scripts within a main bot there is a way,

In fact it was so simple ive been kicking myself for not trying this about a week ago,

Ok first of all i should point out that im using "Advanced UBot 1" command "run ubot code" to call the external script, ..

If you want the script to open and run within a separate "new browser" (one of the little ones on the right)

simply put the "in new browser" command at the very beginning of the external script,

All this time i was doing it slightly different, ..

Thread > New Browser > *external script*

and all i had to change was the order of the new browser ....

Thread > *external script ("new browser" first line)*

Problem solved ..... FINALLY !!

OR IS IT ?

well actually not 100%

now im facing the issue of encrypting the external scripts that are being called

en-crypting - no problem

de-crypting - no problem

running decrypted script - not happening :(

Ive tried this with 3 different encryption methods,

but none will run,

and there is no way i am releasing this bot with its code exposed, and .dll files can be read quite easily so encryption is the only way to go.

But hey im half way there,

Ill keep this thread updated as i know there are quite a few that would like to find a complete solution to this

Cheers

CJ

EDIT : Only just noticed i didnt update this, 

Problem solved 100%

It was actually human error (no surprise there lol) needed to remove spaces from the start of a few lines and fixed :)

As a result I developed Easy-Crypt which i now use for all  my projects

• Like 1