UBot Underground

[Sell] ► Fiverr Mass Recruiting Tool - License And Source

Fiverr is the best place to recruit all kind of services for your online business or daily basis. Delegate and have more time for important stuff.

Using Fiverr alone its a pain in the arse.

What if.... ?

1. You could scrape results from fiverr searches.
  2. Select which gig owner you want to contact in a batch.
  3. Perform spinned message sending to all the selected profiles.
  4. Respond to selected messages with a spinned message.

How many hours you have lost finding the perfect freelancer that will respond the way you wanted. What about recruiting people for doing special gigs. Dont lose more time and use automation algorithms to grab, mass message and mass respond.

We are only going to accept 100 clients on this product.

http://marketingmall.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/FIVERR1.png

You will be able to extract all the gigs and choose which of them you want to mass message.

Then with the mass messenger you can spin your message and reach all of them within minutes instead of hours of manually reviewing and applying. We consider this app a time saver for our agency, so we are very sure it will help you on your campaigns.

http://marketingmall.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/fiverr2.png

Then with the mass responder you might be able to respond to all the people that answered you back. Make sure to follow the instructions of using the stars to mark those important conversations

http://marketingmall.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/fiverr3.png

Sending mass responses will allow you to have a running process inside.

FOR BUYING IT YOU MUST FIRST UNDERSTAND THE DYNAMICS FOR THIS PRODUCT.

IF YOU BUY SOURCE CODE: This is a great opportunity for you to learn how to use DataGrid, parameters in the DOM to execute selected tasks.

IF YOU BUY LICENSE: You will achieve to do this, if you are not a developer and want to use it ASAP just buy this one.

Soon to add.

Database.

Selling only 10 source codes. Hurry up. $150

For lifetime license: $59.95

Monthly license: $5 USD/month.

PM if interested. I will send you the links.

You should include account creator because fiverr recognizes and restricts users pretty fast and disallows them to use messaging function.

I speak from experience I designed similar software with similar functions but I never wanted to sell it here cause I knew how fast fiverr restricts account I spend hours with their customer service to allow me to message users again.

I just wanted to advise you about mass messaging,all other functions seem very useful to me.

I hope you make lot of sales!

You should include account creator because fiverr recognizes and restricts users pretty fast and disallows them to use messaging function.

I speak from experience I designed similar software with similar functions but I never wanted to sell it here cause I knew how fast fiverr restricts account I spend hours with their customer service to allow me to message users again.

I just wanted to advise you about mass messaging,all other functions seem very useful to me.

I hope you make lot of sales!

Well, that depends on how you use it. This is not a SPAM tool, its a recruiting tool. Thats why it allows you to select the profiles and it will message them on a random waiting time basis. Simulating sometimes human behaviour but in a smart way.

Account creator will be considered on next version for a higher price. This is for starting the bid ;)

Thanks for the suggestion.

I will make this more friendly:

First source code buyer - $50 USD

Second buyer: - $75 USD

And so on, until we reach $150.

PM. Will update after we got the first one.

I received 2 requests.

I need also to add the GUI panel in different tabs and comments to the code explaining.

The users that asked are:

1. Buckethead
  2. mrwalt
  3. will be for $100

The source just needs DataGrid UI plugin from Aymen.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...