UBot Underground

Wanted! Proxy Scraper/ Checker!

Sorry if this request is in the wrong place!

I am looking for someone that can design me a proxy scraper that will scrape proxies from free sources (fast) and then check the currently selected scraped proxy is working before letting the bot continue and if its not replacing it until it finds one that is.

If anyone has the source code for this or will create it for me I will be happy to pay you.

Please let me know your thoughts here!

Thanks

Jon 

Hi Dan, thank you very much for taking the time to help me and post the link. Regretfully I have already purchased that product and it long longer functions correctly, I think there must have been changes to the sites its uses etc.. I have tried to fix it myself but to be honest its a bit above my knowledge level.

But again thank you for your kind help :)

Hi rishwoj

Did you also buy the HTTP plugin that is a requirement for it to run? 

I'm actually creating a proxy scraper atm for a keyword scraper I'm finishing up, but I'd be interested in learning more about your requirements.

The big problem working with public proxies are they die fast, usually are of lower quality (slow), so you'll burn through proxies fast meaning you likely would have to use a multithreaded tool to scrape and then test your list constantly. The scraper could then update a txt file or an internal list with working proxies, so your list would always be up to date. 

Hi Dan, thank you very much for taking the time to help me and post the link. Regretfully I have already purchased that product and it long longer functions correctly, I think there must have been changes to the sites its uses etc.. I have tried to fix it myself but to be honest its a bit above my knowledge level.

But again thank you for your kind help :)

You should try and contact the author of the bot. He might be able to help you.

Dan