UBot Underground

Error: Conversion From String "" To Type 'integer' Is Not Valid

Hey guys,

It has been a while since I've been on the forums. I am having a little issue with a form filling bot I am working on for some data entry work. I am trying to test each individual node in reference to a particular column, and everytime I run the node I get the following error:

Error: Conversion from string "" to type 'Integer' is not valid.

Trying to figure out what the issue is. Any suggestions?

As the error says, you are most likely passing an empty string instead of an integer to some command (list item,loop, element offset,....). It would be much easier to help if you would share your code...

Sorry for the late response. Working a weird shift this week. Anyways, here is my code:

set(#row, 0, "Global")
loop($table total rows(&RuckusAPs)) {
    type text($element offset(<class="x-form-item-label-inner x-form-item-label-inner-default">, 3), $table cell(&RuckusAPs#row, 0), "Standard")
    type text($element offset(<class="x-form-item-label-inner x-form-item-label-inner-default">, 7), $table cell(&RuckusAPs#row, 3), "Standard")
    type text($element offset(<class="x-form-item-label-inner x-form-item-label-inner-default">, 8), $table cell(&RuckusAPs#row, 5), "Standard")
    type text($element offset(<class="x-form-item-label-inner x-form-item-label-inner-default">, 9), $table cell(&RuckusAPs#row, 4), "Standard")