UBot Underground

[Sell] - Ubot Comminication Plugin - Browser Control (Pro) Use Chrome / Ff Etc - Run Code On / Control External Bots, Web Server Control (Pro) + More

Yes you can scrape and do all the other things you would do in ubot. You would have to use our commands, we did implement all available ubot commands to go with the update. So it won't only be a easy to step into but the names and parameters of the commands also match. You can run javascript in the browser, proxies, (dis)allow css, (dis)allow javascript and all other options.

Please check this video below, i think it would be more clear to see it in action.

http://screencast.com/t/SVkoGXUeFvNp

WELL BLOW ME!

That's awesome!

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

>>Quick Update<<   A Team of 3 advanced Ubot Developers have taken over the project. We purchased the source code and full rights to it. We are now analyzing the source code and looking t

The first 5 tutorial videos are available (FREE)   http://www.bot-factory.com/downloads/communication-plugin-tutorials I cover a lot of the basics first. But we will move into more complex things as w

Version 2.9.7.2 Fixed: HTTP proxy authentication with Chrome   Update is now available on JVZOO It was allot of work to release this update and also would like to thank everyone for there patience an

Posted Images

But it requires to have that browser (firefox) installed on the system? Any dependencies in terms of version or language?

Dan

Yes it does require you to install the browser on your system, but that also means that you can upgrade or downgrade the browser as you please. If i would embed the browsers in the dll we would get a plugin that is over 150mb.

Language does not matter at all however, you can have any browser language you desire. We have made sure that this won't cause any issue at all.

It's just strictly a set of commands and functions that communicate with api's supported in browsers.

So the supported browsers on the update release will be:

• Chrome (dependant on local copy)
  • Firefox (dependant on local copy)
  • Safari (dependant on local copy)

Check the video to see it in action: http://screencast.com/t/SVkoGXUeFvNp

Edited by diskwizz

Yes it does require you to install the browser on your system, but that also means that you can upgrade or downgrade the browser as you please. If i would embed the browsers in the dll we would get a plugin that is over 150mb.

Language does not matter at all however, you can have any browser language you desire. We have made sure that this won't cause any issue at all.

It's just strictly a set of commands and functions that communicate with api's supported in browsers.

So the supported browsers on the update release will be:

• Chrome (dependant on local copy)
  • Firefox (dependant on local copy)
  • Safari (dependant on local copy)

Please note:  This update is for pro version only! We will NOT be including it with the standard version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfQDjC9P9Nc&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

Will this still allow us to spoof the user agent and browser size in firefox and Chrome etc?

And I assume that we'll be able to use this plugin without the server to do scraping etc

just using the local machine browsers correct?

how will the browser control mentioned above work in multi threading like with proxies?

Yes this will work multi threaded with proxies. You can even run Chrome, Firefox And Safari multi threaded at the same time.

Will this still allow us to spoof the user agent and browser size in firefox and Chrome etc?

And I assume that we'll be able to use this plugin without the server to do scraping etc

just using the local machine browsers correct?

Yes in the options field in the Browser Communication Container you can set the actual window size and user agent. More info on that will come later. It will start up a local installed browser in a sandbox enviroment so it doesn't share any info with your own browser or any other browsers being controlled by the plugin.

Very exciting this could solve lots of problems. Wondering how it would handle something like a facebook login for comments, or discuss pop up login?

Can you please send me a PM so we can test this out. But in general it should allow you to do everything a normal person would be able to do in a browser enviroment.

Yes this will work multi threaded with proxies. You can even run Chrome, Firefox And Safari multi threaded at the same time.

Yes in the options field in the Browser Communication Container you can set the actual window size and user agent. More info on that will come later. It will start up a local installed browser in a sandbox enviroment so it doesn't share any info with your own browser or any other browsers being controlled by the plugin.

Can you please send me a PM so we can test this out. But in general it should allow you to do everything a normal person would be able to do in a browser enviroment.

Its all ready? and included in the pro package?

Its all ready? and included in the pro package?

Not yet but we are close to release the update. All that is left is add the options and let it beta test for a few day's so we know it's stable.

Here is a small video showing the three browsers in action http://screencast.com/t/2wgtmBmi5670

• Like 1

How about the

How about saving certain image from a browser like solving a captcha?

Got a suggestion for the browser command.

Have an option for default browser.

When this is selected it will automatically select the current users default browser.

So when the user dont have firefox browser and you choose firefox on the code it wont have any problem.

i feel like an 8 year old waiting for christmas

Too bad i already told what your getting for christmas. So now i have to add in a suprise :ph34r:.

can i hug both of you? 

:-)

Ofcourse you can.

Got a suggestion for the browser command.

Have an option for default browser.

When this is selected it will automatically select the current users default browser.

So when the user dont have firefox browser and you choose firefox on the code it wont have any problem.

Well im currently implementing PhantomJS as a 4th supported browser, the great thing is it will be embedded inside the dll so no dependency's on the system. So it would be possible to use that if none of the other browsers are found. The great thing about PhantomJS is that it's completly headless, so there won't be any gui showing up and it will use less cpu and ram then a normal browser.

Too bad i already told what your getting for christmas. So now i have to add in a suprise :ph34r:.

Ofcourse you can.

Well im currently implementing PhantomJS as a 4th supported browser, the great thing is it will be embedded inside the dll so no dependency's on the system. So it would be possible to use that if none of the other browsers are found. The great thing about PhantomJS is that it's completly headless, so there won't be any gui showing up and it will use less cpu and ram then a normal browser.

This is a whole new level for a ubot plugin!

"Im not sure if this is even possible but can it interact with the addons of the browser?"

This is a whole new level for a ubot plugin!

"Im not sure if this is even possible but can it interact with the addons of the browser?"

This is possible yes but it will not be possible in this update, maybe something for a future update.