UBot Underground

[Sell] - Ubot Comminication Plugin - Browser Control (Pro) Use Chrome / Ff Etc - Run Code On / Control External Bots, Web Server Control (Pro) + More

@mcaster that's not true. I have been speaking with Diskwizz on skype and he has NO interest in fixing or continuing on this
project. I have days worth of communication directly from him regarding Jane AKA Bliss's status in the project.

He's done and doesn't care what happens due to things that he couldn't work out with Bliss so he's thrown in the towel and

said he's done.

I have everything saved in skype so whatever Jane (Bliss) has to say about her role or ownership is bunk according to him

and I just wouldn't trust what she has to say from now on.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

>>Quick Update<<   A Team of 3 advanced Ubot Developers have taken over the project. We purchased the source code and full rights to it. We are now analyzing the source code and looking t

The first 5 tutorial videos are available (FREE)   http://www.bot-factory.com/downloads/communication-plugin-tutorials I cover a lot of the basics first. But we will move into more complex things as w

Version 2.9.7.2 Fixed: HTTP proxy authentication with Chrome   Update is now available on JVZOO It was allot of work to release this update and also would like to thank everyone for there patience an

Posted Images

Pash was also contacted by myself and Diskwizz about purchasing the rights to the source code

to continue building this out and doing what is right for our community and buyers and so far pash

has turned down my offer of buying the rights and having him continue to develop it out.

Jane has nothing to do with it as Diskwizz was asked directly about Jane and her status and he's

said clearly that she has no rights to selling the source and if I was interested I wold be buying directly

from him.

@cmmorri1 it is not my concern their internal partnership nor like to speculate whatever issues they may have. I have been following this thread since the discussion with Bliss started and if what you say is true...

Nonetheless i haven't had any talk with diskwiz about the continuity of the plugin and i only know that he helped me anytime i needed, so assume he will not dump anyone so easy, that would be bad for everyone in this project.

Believe me I know that. Which is why I offered to buy the rights from him but I also asked what happened

and he told me a sad situation about what happened and also that he would not be doing updates other

than if selenium had issues.

But when asked directly if he was going to continue to work on bug fixes he said no.

I would buy the rights in a heartbeat if pash would continue to do what he does and make this better.

That's a NO BRAINER.

I want to help the community and make this right for everyone.

• Like 1

I'm only going to ask this once.  If anyone has derogatory comments that they want

to make then take them to the PM side of the house.

This is a forum promoting learning, and using UBot.  Negative comments towards

other members will not be tolerated.

Buddy

Wow this sounds like a big mess which is why I do not do partnership

deals as most start off very well and then as time goes on people lose

interest and things change with one or both of the partners.

I just hope that in the long run someone on either side of the fence

does what is right by the community in regards to keeping this 

plugin alive and furthering it.  

It just doesn't make sense to let it die.

Here is the thing who is the original owner of the source

code is it Diskwizz or Jane or is it 50/50?  If one or both

of them could chime in it would be greatly appreciate it.

I would be willing to go in with multiple people to purchase

the rights to this if Pash would be interested in developing 

it further as he is about the only one that I have seen that

has the commitment to the forum in regards to developing

plugins and updating them on a continuous basics.

I'm sure that Pash doesn't want to be responsible for purchasing

someone else's source code to a plugin to then have to turn

around and provide free support on something else that was

created by another developer.

However, if he did not have to go it all by himself then maybe it 

would sound more attractive to him because as of right now it

is no benefit for him the way that it sounds when he can just 

wait a few months to reverse engineer the current plugin and

come out with his own version and reap all of the profits for

his hard work.  He may already have part of it done so it

would not make much sense for him to invest in someone

else project with no financial upside to then have to provide

free support for a plugin that he paid for.

It just doesn't sound like a good deal for Pash so I don't

blame him.

cmmorris1 - perhaps I misunderstood and that you would purchase it and

then have Pash continue to work on it and if that is the case then I can

understand that.

However, it just appears that Pash may not want to problems associated

with everything that has happened and if he developed it from the ground

up himself he knows it inside and out instead of fixing or adjusting to what

someone else has created beforehand. 

mrwalt

I'm only going to ask this once.  If anyone has derogatory comments that they want

to make then take them to the PM side of the house.

This is a forum promoting learning, and using UBot.  Negative comments towards

other members will not be tolerated.

Buddy

I agree I just think that other members are trying to protect those that aren't

familiar with what is happening from purchasing this product going forward

if no further development will take place.

The product price has been raised which is certainly the right of the plugin

owners( but also very strange considering no future development will take place).  

With all of the negativity surrounding the plugin and the uncertainty

if bug fixes or future development will occur I request that until it is clear

on what the future will be as obviously I can see both sides that the thread

be shut down for future comments and that the buy button be removed from

the forum so that no one else is affected either way.

mrwalt

Ya my plan was to purchase it outright and take the investment risk if pash wanted to continue

to develop this so we could:

1. Still use and further develop it

2. Reoup the costs on buying the rights at some point through more sales hopefully.

We could kickstart fund the source code and then opensource the plugin.

So that everyone can participate in developing and supporting it.

But I'm not sure if that is something that is supported by Ubot.

We would need some official approval for that I think.

Just an idea after waking up 10 minutes ago :-)

Cheers

Dan

Please read.

I would like to clarify that I personally own all the rights to the product and source code that was sold by Bliss/Jane as the communicator plugin in the uBot market place and ultimately I have the final say in deciding what happens with my source code.

As I have created the source code, license server source code, the example scripts and the majority of the text content and was not paid for / nor agreed to give up any rights to my work.

Both parties agreed on certain "chores" would be done at the beginning of the project. That is the sole reason that there was a decision to stop the sales and add feature content to the plugin was because the other party was lacking in doing their the "chores" that we both agreed on.

Bliss/Jane had the legal right to sell the product as a compiled end product, which in this case is a plugin for Ubot Studio. I can very well reuse the source code in any way I see fit (e.g. different product) and sell it without consulting or having any liability to Bliss/Jane.

The only thing that Bliss/Jane has the complete ownership of is the plugin license key which was issues by Ubot Studio.

She nor her company has paid any wage for the development of this product as it was a 50/50 split agreement on the sale of this product.

I have contacted certain people in asking if they wanted to purchase all rights for this product. And I believe Pash would be the perfect candidate to uphold and support a product like this. I am also open to any other serious offer.

However I will be the only deciding factor in approving and finalizing the sale of the source code.

I will however uphold the Selenium updates until the end of this year if no sale would occur.

• Like 1

Thank you for the update Diskwizz.

If pash decides to agree to support this project then I am seriously interested in

buying it to keep it alive for the community.

• Like 1

Just a quick tip for you guys. If you try to use proxy with authentication. The correct format within the proxy options is:

user:pass@host:ip

Cheers

Dan

More to come....

Just a quick tip for you guys. If you try to use proxy with authentication. The correct format within the proxy options is:

user:pass@host:ip

Cheers

Dan

More to come....

Multiple options should be mandatory , I've seen auth IP's in ip:port:user:pass format too , so I guess it just depends

Sales deadline passed almost a week ago and the bot is still up for sale (and now with an inflated price, yay)

If the 2 people in the JV don't want to be 100% truthful and upfront in public about what happened to cause these issues then they BOTH need to shoulder 50% of the blame IMHO.

The circumstances are unfortunate but the response has been absolutely disgraceful, completely unprofessional to miss deadlines, dispute refunds you offered to make and so on. Absolutely ridiculous.

>>Quick Update<<

A Team of 3 advanced Ubot Developers have taken over the project.
We purchased the source code and full rights to it.

We are now analyzing the source code and looking through all the bug reports and feature requests.
Some of you will also receive an email from them very shortly with some questions and more details.

We will probably concentrate on the browser part of the plugin first. Because I think that's what most people are interested in.

Please give us a couple of days to get this sorted and we will send you an update as soon as we have everything ready.

• Like 6