UBot Underground

Looking To Buy A Current Working Licensing System

I have gone through the various licensing systems listed in the forum so far and they are either older and unsupported or no longer for sell.

Does anyone have a licensing system for UBot Studio that will perform the following at a minimum.  If so, send me a PM with pricing details and we can talk further.

Features needed

• Ability to implement a trial period on the license
  • Central management of all licenses (Through desktop app or web)
  • Fully supports UBot Studio 4.x and 5.x
  • Tamper-proof either through hardware protection or similar means

My needs are fairly simple but I cannot begin selling my bots until I can properly license them.

Thanks in advance everyone

I actually purchased UBot Locker and the website domain had expired that it redirected me to after purchase.  Also never received the product after sending multiple messages and I ultimately requested a refund.

I actually purchased UBot Locker and the website domain had expired that it redirected me to after purchase.  Also never received the product after sending multiple messages and I ultimately requested a refund.

That is odd, I ordered yesterday and he sent me a PM with the download link to me within an hour. 

I want to retract something I said earlier.  I had apparently purchased a different locker than this one and stand corrected.  Sorry for any inaccurate representation of your service.

I will be purchasing this one.

Thanks

I want to retract something I said earlier.  I had apparently purchased a different locker than this one and stand corrected.  Sorry for any inaccurate representation of your service.

I will be purchasing this one.

Thanks

No worries :) Just sent you your package, enjoy!

-meter

As far as I know, UbotLocker doesn't support trials, or has that been implemented now?

UbotLocker has no support for trials thus far! Various users have implemented them on their own.

-meter

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...