• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3162 posts
  • Total Memory:More Than 9Gb
  • Framework:v4.5+, unsure
  • License:Developer Edition

Posted 10 October 2018 - 08:41 PM

@tripros

I think the file address is invalid or the file is inaccessible.
Or damaged file can not be read.
No data is in the file.
Try
1. Use a full file address, such as "D: \\ AccountAPI.txt"
2. Run bot by admin

New Plugin:: Advanced Facebook | Advanced Connection | Advanced Twitter | Advanced Email | Advanced PowerPoint
- Advanced Data Text File | Advanced DateTime | Advanced Dialog | Advanced Document | Advanced Google Blogger V3 | Advanced Google Drive | Advanced Google YouTube V3 | Advanced Image | Advanced Video | Advanced Screen and Windows | Advanced Systems | Advanced Ubot 1 | Advanced Ubot 2 | Advanced WordPress | Advanced Connection | Advanced Twitter | Advanced Email | Advanced PowerPoint

- Advanced Captcha (V3) | Advanced Captcha (V2) (Old) | Create Table From Excel (Lite) | Check Conection | Ubot Enter License | Auto Free Memory
- Working hours GMT+7. i regret sometimes the answer is delayed due to health problems.

#282 tripros

tripros

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Total Memory:8Gb
  • Framework:v3.5 & v4.0

Posted 10 October 2018 - 08:57 PM

Thanks Pash, yes, have tried that before and tried it again now, still getting the out of range error. It appears that the login function is not even running. I made no changes, except for the file location, running this either in ubot (as admin) or after compiling (running as admin) still does not work. In ubot, gives out of index error, in compiled but, just skips over the youtube upload and does all the other functions.

And if I run the node with the add to list manually, it works.

Only difference is this is now on a Win 10 machine, other one that still works is running Win 7

#283 pash

pash

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3162 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 09:03 PM

Thanks Pash, yes, have tried that before and tried it again now, still getting the out of range error. It appears that the login function is not even running. I made no changes, except for the file location, running this either in ubot (as admin) or after compiling (running as admin) still does not work. In ubot, gives out of index error, in compiled but, just skips over the youtube upload and does all the other functions.

And if I run the node with the add to list manually, it works.

Only difference is this is now on a Win 10 machine, other one that still works is running Win 7

I think the file read command does not work.

try run sample command

alert($read file("{$special folder("Desktop")}\\Account.txt"))

New Plugin:: Advanced Facebook | Advanced Connection | Advanced Twitter | Advanced Email | Advanced PowerPoint
- Advanced Data Text File | Advanced DateTime | Advanced Dialog | Advanced Document | Advanced Google Blogger V3 | Advanced Google Drive | Advanced Google YouTube V3 | Advanced Image | Advanced Video | Advanced Screen and Windows | Advanced Systems | Advanced Ubot 1 | Advanced Ubot 2 | Advanced WordPress | Advanced Connection | Advanced Twitter | Advanced Email | Advanced PowerPoint

- Advanced Captcha (V3) | Advanced Captcha (V2) (Old) | Create Table From Excel (Lite) | Check Conection | Ubot Enter License | Auto Free Memory
- Working hours GMT+7. i regret sometimes the answer is delayed due to health problems.

#284 tripros

tripros

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 09:13 PM

Runs just fine, in fact, when I run the node 'add list to list' manually, it works, but not when I call it through the define. Here I tested loading the Google login txt file and worked fine. As I mentioned, doesn't appear that the Login define is running at all, like it is skipping it. But again, nothing was changed to the code except for the file location and this still works on Win 7 but not on this Win 10 machine, the login function doesn't even run it appears because the read file function works just fine.

2018_10_10_21_07_49_Window.png

#285 pash

pash

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3162 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 06:06 AM

@tripros

It's really weird not to execute a command in Define.
Try downloading and installing "All in One Runtimes"

#286 tripros

tripros

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 13 October 2018 - 01:31 AM

Hi Pash,

Ok, did some more testing and it's not the libraries, it's the youtube login that is not working. The define command works, but skips over the login section because it doesn't continue logging in, it just stops, times out, and goes on with rest of the process.

I compiled a new version of this bot using 5.9.55 and latest version of your plugin, and it doesn't work on the Win 7 computer and doesn't work on the Win 10 computer. The old version worked fine on the win 7 computer (with older version of your plugin and older version of ubot).

Has the login changed at all? I didn't change anything because none of the update notes mentioned needing to update the login, but now doesn't work on any system with no changes except ubot 5.9.55 and latest version of your youtube plugin.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

#287 pash

pash

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3162 posts

Posted 13 October 2018 - 01:53 AM

@tripros 

try debug by

remove define cover run raw command step by step by ubot (not in compile bot)

#288 tripros

tripros

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 13 October 2018 - 11:16 PM

Thanks Pash, yes I tried that before too, and it stops at the google account login page and then about 30 sec later shows error can't move file. Add list to list is working with 4 items in the list. Screenshot below.

2018-10-13-22-24-02-Window.png

#289 pash

pash

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3162 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 01:06 AM

@tripros 

try debug by

remove define cover

set(#Email,"","Global")
set(#Password,"","Global")
set(#ClientId,"","Global")
set(#ClientSecret,"","Global")
set(#ChanelName,"","Global")
clear cookies
set(#Url,$plugin function("Advanced Google YouTube V3.dll", "$youtube create login url", #ClientId, #ClientSecret, #Email, #ChanelName),"Global")
if($comparison(#Url,"!= Does not equal","")) {
    then {
        navigate(#Url,"Wait")
        wait for browser event("Everything Loaded","")
        wait(3)
        if($exists(<id="Email">)) {
            then {
                change attribute(<email field>,"value",#Email)
                click($element offset(<login button>,0),"Left Click","No")
                wait for element(<id="Passwd">,"","Appear")
                wait(1)
                change attribute(<name="Passwd">,"value",#Password)
                click($element offset(<login button>,1),"Left Click","No")
                wait(1)
            }
            else if($exists(<email field>)) {
                change attribute(<email field>,"value",#Email)
                click(<outerhtml=w"<content class=\"*\"><span class=\"*\">Next</span></content>">,"Left Click","No")
                wait for element(<password field>,"","Appear")
                change attribute(<password field>,"value",#Password)
                click(<outerhtml=w"<content class=\"*\"><span class=\"*\">Next</span></content>">,"Left Click","No")
            }
        }
        wait(3)
        if($exists(<(tagname="a" AND innertext="{#ChanelName}Select")>)) {
            then {
                click($element offset(<(tagname="a" AND innertext="{#ChanelName}Select")>,#ChanelNamePostion),"Left Click","No")
            }
            else if($exists(<outerhtml=w"<p role=\"presentation\" class=\"*\">{#ChanelName}</p>">)) {
                click(<outerhtml=w"<p role=\"presentation\" class=\"*\">{#ChanelName}</p>">,"Left Click","No")
            }
            else if($comparison($list total($scrape attribute(<(tagname="a" AND href=w"https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/auth?*")>,"innertext")),">",0)) {
                click($element offset(<(tagname="a" AND href=w"https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/auth?*")>,0),"Left Click","No")
            }
            else if($comparison($list total($scrape attribute(<outerhtml=w"<p role=\"presentation\" class=\"*\">*</p>">,"innertext")),">",0)) {
                click($element offset(<outerhtml=w"<p role=\"presentation\" class=\"*\">*</p>">,0),"Left Click","No")
            }
            else {
            }
        }
        wait(3)
        wait for element(<id="submit_approve_access">,"","Appear")
        click(<id="submit_approve_access">,"Left Click","No")
        wait(3)
        set(#AuthorizationCode,$scrape attribute(<id="code">,"value"),"Global")
    }
}
plugin command("Advanced Google YouTube V3.dll", "youtube connect", #AuthorizationCode)

#290 pash

pash

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3162 posts

Posted Today, 01:31 AM

Update library

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users