UBot Underground

So i wanted to know from those who sell their bots,how do you change IP in your Bot?

I mean when you deliver it to your Customer do you just let him use Proxies or is there a way it can be changed safely inside the Ubot itself i saw the trick with HMA but not everyone can afford that software so that my question .

Which method of Changing IP do you prefer when you deliver Bots to your Clients?

itexspert,

I would not leave my proxies in the bot.

I would have the bot read a csv file or txt file to retrieve their proxies and ports.

In my proxy checker sample code below I have the file location hard coded.

Before I sell the bot I would change that hard coding to a button where the customer can select the file with their proxy IPs and Ports in it.

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/17234-simple-proxy-checker/

See that is my thing i am looking for a way to change Ip without Proxies and my Clients (Most of them) dont know how to work with them and i was wondering is there any other way to change IP on Local machine is there some programs or plugins i could integrate  with my Bots?

itexspert,

The local machine IP is assigned by the customer's internet service provider.

The way to change the IP that appears to websites on the internet is by using proxies.

If you want it to be transparent to the user that the bot is switching IPs then I would have the bot scrape a site on the internet for free IPs and rotate those as the bot is used.