UBot Underground

Bots that create several authority sites

I am new to the automation using bots programming.  I am reading and watching videos, and of course trying to start off by creating one bot.

Can anyone share their wisdom, and experience with creating bots that create income on autopilot.  As one example, i have read a lot about the authority sites, adsense sites, and products like that.

Can you share what those bots look like in terms of what the page might look like and how it creates money?

I may want to create these soon, and would like to understand it a little better.  I see some PLR authority templates with adsense spots in them.  Are these somehow autopopulated with articles by bots, etc.  

Any wisdom would be appreciated.

Hey Tish, 

I'm new to Ubot also, but have months of experiencing and still learning. Ubot is very powerful and once you get into it and think you "mastered" it. Then you have plugins that just rocket your bots off the ground and you're back to the manual haha.

For authority sites, I knew a guy who did them. I'm not sure if he had it on auto pilot or not. My guess was no, since he was always working on it. Anyways, you just need to have it put content onto your site. HTTP Post is the way to go for this bot. Which even myself I'm just stepping my foot into HTTP Post. You would want it to do some what of the following: (This can be used for basically any type of website..)

1. Search a keyword "Rabbit Food" on google, yahoo, bing, etc 
  2. Go threw the links and have it find a good content article. 
  3. Post it on your site, and give a link and credit back to where you go it from. 
  4. Generate a Adsense code and put it on the site/plugin. 

Can apply the 1-3 with videos, pictures, audio, etc.

You can also do this for any type of site. Most of the sites going around Facebook like "WTF Facts" "Viral US", etc are auto pilot sites and making killer thanks to the Social Media and how things go viral. 

Tish,

I'm no whizz but I'm building many different kind of bots where I will combine them into one and so different tab would have a different bot.

Then, I'm gonna give the mega bot away for free with a condition that you must forward it to 10 more new users to build your downline level 1.

And, users in your downline level 1 must do the same by each forwarding to 10 more new users and so your downlines level 1 to 9 get built like this on "viral effect".

Level 1: 10 users

Level 2: 100 users

Level 3: 1k users

Level 4: 10k users

Level 5: 100k users

Level 6: 1m users

Level 7: 10m users

Level 8: 100m users

Level 9: 1b (1 billion) users.

That is a amazing idea. You just blew my mind. Once you launch that, mind showing the down line stats on how well it worked out? 

Hey Tish, 

I'm new to Ubot also, but have months of experiencing and still learning. Ubot is very powerful and once you get into it and think you "mastered" it. Then you have plugins that just rocket your bots off the ground and you're back to the manual haha.

For authority sites, I knew a guy who did them. I'm not sure if he had it on auto pilot or not. My guess was no, since he was always working on it. Anyways, you just need to have it put content onto your site. HTTP Post is the way to go for this bot. Which even myself I'm just stepping my foot into HTTP Post. You would want it to do some what of the following: (This can be used for basically any type of website..)

1. Search a keyword "Rabbit Food" on google, yahoo, bing, etc 
  2. Go threw the links and have it find a good content article. 
  3. Post it on your site, and give a link and credit back to where you go it from. 
  4. Generate a Adsense code and put it on the site/plugin. 

Can apply the 1-3 with videos, pictures, audio, etc.

You can also do this for any type of site. Most of the sites going around Facebook like "WTF Facts" "Viral US", etc are auto pilot sites and making killer thanks to the Social Media and how things go viral. 

Thanks this is a GREAT example, and thank you for the WTF Facts this is an excellent example.  Kudos to the site owner, and you...

Its amazing how many possibilities Ubot opens for you haha.. i started like 3 days ago i have like a Butt load of Ideas for coding i start one then i start another in the end i didn't finished either haha,but again i am only part of this Ubot making for last 3 days so we have a lot to learn my man!

Tish,

I'm no whizz but I'm building many different kind of bots where I will combine them into one and so different tab would have a different bot.

Then, I'm gonna give the mega bot away for free with a condition that you must forward it to 10 more new users to build your downline level 1.

And, users in your downline level 1 must do the same by each forwarding to 10 more new users and so your downlines level 1 to 9 get built like this on "viral effect".

Level 1: 10 users

Level 2: 100 users

Level 3: 1k users

Level 4: 10k users

Level 5: 100k users

Level 6: 1m users

Level 7: 10m users

Level 8: 100m users

Level 9: 1b (1 billion) users.

Now, when everytime users in your 9 downlines startup the mega bot to use for free, they must (on each session) Twitter TWEET about one of their 9 uplines' link. If they don't tweet then the bot would not work for that session. If they want the bot to work for them for that session then they must tweet about your link. Simple.

That means, your 9 downlines in one of their sessions must tweet about your link. If you supply a clickbank link that pays you commission for each sale you bring then they must tweet about that clickbank link. Just one way to generate "viral tweets" to your clickbank link.

Another similar bot I'm building but the difference in that one is that your downlines must FACEBOOK LIKE your link instead of tweeting about it. This way, their followers would find your clickbank link posted on their walls. Any purchases from it and you earn commissions.

That's the big idea. Getting the bots to generate free viral traffic (tweets, facebook likes, etc.) to your links that pay you per sale your link brings.

Good idea ? So, we don't make money selling bots here but make money indirectly when users buy from our clickbank links.

Fantastic idea!  Thanks for sharing...  It sounds like you are well on your way to something new and unique...

It can be pretty exciting starting out with uBot itexpert, but just like building out websites when you get these fantastic ideas, then you tend to run with multiple projects at a time.  I am new too, so I feel your pain :).  Try to stick with one program and build it all the way out even if it is a simple one.  

Thanks to kind and generous folks on here who comment and leave great reference points.  I appreciate you....