UBot Underground

[Sell Plugin] Advanced Data Text File

list remove: add option "Not Equals", "Not Contains", "Not Starts With", "Not Ends With"

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

V3.3.4.1 (Warning. This amendment makes a difference to the previous version. File a previous version of the plugin will not work correctly.) Improvement command table search Merge command $pad left

V2.0.1.5 Add Option: remove blank lines : Trim Mode remove blank lines : Multiple Spaces To One Space remove blank lines : Multiple New Line To One New Line   Update Sample File: $remove blank lines

4.0.2.0 (BETA) (Warning. Your old code can not be used with the new version of the plugin.) string encode/decode     - re-name option     - add field "Encode/Decode"      string encrypt/decrypt:     -

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Hi pash, 

is there a way to add a feature to "humanize" typing?  like on exbrowser but for ubot browser, it means it gotta type the text slowly using a delay or random time

Hi pash, 

is there a way to add a feature to "humanize" typing?  like on exbrowser but for ubot browser, it means it gotta type the text slowly using a delay or random time

try

load html("<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

<h2>HTML Forms</h2>

<form action=\"\">
  First name:<br>
  <input type=\"text\" name=\"firstname\" value=\"\">
  <br>
  Last name:<br>
  <input type=\"text\" name=\"lastname\" value=\"\">
  <br><br>
  <input type=\"submit\" value=\"Submit\">
</form> 

<p>If you click the \"Submit\" button, the form-data will be sent to a page called \"/action_page.php\".</p>

</body>
</html>")
set(#Debug,"Apichai P.","Global")
clear list(%Debug)
add list to list(%Debug,$plugin function("Advanced Data Text File.dll", "$string to chars", #Debug),"Don\'t Delete","Global")
set list position(%Debug,0)
loop($list total(%Debug)) {
    set(#Item,$next list item(%Debug),"Global")
    type text(<first name field>,#Item,"Standard")
    wait($plugin function("Advanced Data Text File.dll", "$random", 0.1, 0.5, "Decimal", "0.#"))
}

• 2 weeks later...

hi, pash, could you add this function:

get item from list(option: remove this item or turn this item to the end of the list)

I know we can do this by using more steps with other functions, but if your plugin could get this by one step, that would be better.

hi, pash, could you add this function:

get item from list(option: remove this item or turn this item to the end of the list)

I know we can do this by using more steps with other functions, but if your plugin could get this by one step, that would be better.

use $list random

add list to list(%people_list,$list from text("karen
roger
peter
john
kevin
sally
chet
niki
lee
jackie
benny
fiona
kenny",$new line),"Delete","Global")
load html($plugin function("Advanced Data Text File.dll", "$nl to br", $plugin function("Advanced Data Text File.dll", "$list random", %people_list, 0, 1, "True", "False")))

use $list random

add list to list(%people_list,$list from text("karen
roger
peter
john
kevin
sally
chet
niki
lee
jackie
benny
fiona
kenny",$new line),"Delete","Global")
load html($plugin function("Advanced Data Text File.dll", "$nl to br", $plugin function("Advanced Data Text File.dll", "$list random", %people_list, 0, 1, "True", "False")))

ok, this function just remove the used item, but could you add an option to  "move the used item to the end of the list" for reuse later.

next list item not meet my idea, i just suggest you add an option "move used item to the end of the list" to your random list item function,  as i said if one step can do the job from your plugin is better.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

$split: move option "Char Count" to new command $word wrap

Add new command

$word wrap: split long text to new line

$number to words: convert number to words

• 1 month later...

Hi Pash.

Thank you for maintaining the Advanced Data Text File Plugin. It is one of the most important ones I use regularly.

I hope your health is getting better in the year 2020  :) I wish you the best.

• 2 weeks later...
  • PRO locked this topic