UBot Underground

[FREE Plugin] Advanced Captcha (V3)

i want to pay $100 for solve captcha on the site textnow.com 

the captcha when register new account, and captcha when request new phone number

and i want to solve it with the exbrowser plugin too

please pm me with your paypal account if you can do that

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ubotplugin.com End of Business Good day Ubot community. Over the last 9 years I invested a lot of time in developing the plugins. I hope that it was of good use for all of you. Only in the last

Shouldn't the Plugin do the following for DBC to solve the Captcha Properly: Image Collected > Image Sent to DBC for Solving > DBC responds with CaptchaID > Plugin Pause > LOOP(Poll Captc

3.4.0.0 (Beta) Remove command 2captcha.com Add new commands 2captcha.com audio captcha 2captcha.com click captcha 2captcha.com key captcha 2captcha.com normal captcha 2captcha.com recaptcha v1 2captc

Posted Images

i want to pay $100 for solve captcha on the site textnow.com 

the captcha when register new account, and captcha when request new phone number

and i want to solve it with the exbrowser plugin too

please pm me with your paypal account if you can do that

i sorry. I do not have an exbrowser and never use exbrowser.

with 2captcha audio function, always return an error with : unexpected character encountered while parsing : t line 1 , position 1

check your host file.

i sorry. I do not have an exbrowser and never use exbrowser.

check your host file.

i tried the complied bot on three servers, and got the same error.

can you please give me some idea about the host file,

or can you please copy your host file here

• 3 months later...

the Advanced Captcha (V3) can not be downloaded on http://ubotplugin.com/any more, any one would like to share it please

The system sends you information by email.
You will not receive a plugin.
- Email is invalid.
- fake email
- temp email 
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi @Pash, can you help me out?

I want to solve the Google Recaptcha's where you need to click until no images are left or clicking on a couple of squares to create a sign of some sort.

Which captcha do I need for this?

Added to that question, is there also an "if then" statement for activating the resolvement of the recaptcha? Because I don't get the recaptcha on all pages.

I'm using this now but it does not work, nothing happens:

set(#_apiKey,"APIKEYNAME","Global")
wait for browser event("Everything Loaded","")
wait(1)
set(#GoogleKey,$scrape attribute(<class="g-recaptcha">,"data-sitekey"),"Global")
clear list(%_rawCaptcha)
add list to list(%_rawCaptcha,$plugin function("Advanced Captcha.dll", "$2captcha.com", #_apiKey, #GoogleKey, "", "Recognize ReCAPTCHA Type 4", "", $url, 120, ""),"Delete","Global")
change attribute(<id="g-recaptcha-response">,"value",$list item(%_rawCaptcha,1))
click(<value="Submit">,"Left Click","No")

Or this one, makes not difference:

set(#_apiKey,"APIKEYNAME","Global")
navigate("https://www.resolvecaptchaubot.com,"Wait")
wait(1)
set(#GoogleKey,$scrape attribute(<class="g-recaptcha">,"data-sitekey"),"Global")
clear list(%_rawCaptcha)
add list to list(%_rawCaptcha,$plugin function("Advanced Captcha.dll", "$2captcha.com", #_apiKey, #GoogleKey, "", "Recognize ReCAPTCHA Type 4", "", $url, 120, ""),"Delete","Global")
change attribute(<id="g-recaptcha-response">,"value",$list item(%_rawCaptcha,1))
click(<value="Submit">,"Left Click","No")

Thanks in advance!

Edited by scrapelicious

Hi There,

I'm using V3.2.6.6 (BETA) now, but still, nothing happens..

Using the top row of code for solving recaptcha..

On Debugger I just see %_rawcaptcha with on 0 & 1 line numbers and a bigg line of numbers and letters..

Hope you can help me out here, you'll be the best :)

Am I using the wrong code maybe for this?

I want to solve the Google Recaptcha's where you need to click until no images are left or clicking on a couple of squares to create a sign of some sort.

When I'm opening "Sample reCAPTCHA" I get a "UnknownCommand" at these lines 

plugin command("Advanced Image.dll""image resize"#_saveImagePath#_saveImagePath"To Size""300x300", 000000)

plugin command("Advanced Image.dll""image resize"#_saveImagePath#_saveImagePath"To Size""600x600", 000000)

What is wrong?
Edited by scrapelicious

Update

Yes, yes, yesssssss :)

I finally resolved it, thanks for this great plugin pash!

Issue was that the BOT did not click on submit, the code must be changed to this:

click(<name="SUBMIT">,"Left Click","No")

Edited by scrapelicious
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Pash,

Great plugin thanks a lot. It works great for me in normal use.

Recently I wanted to use a proxy but it appears it's not working.
When I try with a proxy the request is effectively sent to 2captcha.com from the right IP but I soon get returned this error in my list:

"The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive"

I can't find any example of proxy use with your plugin in all your samples. There seems to be 2 inputs with "proxy" in their Label ("2captcha proxy" and "Proxy") I don't know which to choose

I've done this:

add list to list(%captchaService_response,$plugin function("Advanced Captcha.dll", "$2captcha.com recaptcha v2 invisible", #APIKEY, #GoogleKey, #url, "", "HTTPS", 120, "IP:PORT:USER:PASS"),"Delete","Global")

The request get sent to 2captcha.com but I get the error "The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive" and no captchaID

I've done this:

add list to list(%captchaService_response,$plugin function("Advanced Captcha.dll", "$2captcha.com recaptcha v2 invisible", #APIKEY, #GoogleKey, #url, "IP:PORT:USER:PASS", "HTTPS", 120, ""),"Delete","Global")

Request doesn't get sent and I get the error "Index was outside the bounds of the array", and of course no captchaID.

I also tried filling in both proxy inputs but that produces the same error above (index out of bounds of array).

I tried with 3.2.6.6, 3.2.6.7 & 3.4.0.0 and I'm using 2captcha.com with proxy-n-vpn.com for my proxies (with HTTPS + auth by username & password) (maybe someone has a better proxy provider ?)

Another thing that I noticed is that your command "$2captcha.com recaptcha v2 invisible" is sending the request without the invisible=1 as a parameter requested by 2captcha.com.

Thanks a lot for your answer regarding proxies.

Regards

Paul

Edited by paolovador

Hello Pash,

Great ! Thanks for the really quick update !

The request sent contains the requested invisible parameter now.

But what about the proxy problem ? Is it something to be fixed or am I doing something wrong ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Paul

Hello Pash,

Great ! Thanks for the really quick update !

The request sent contains the requested invisible parameter now.

But what about the proxy problem ? Is it something to be fixed or am I doing something wrong ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Paul

work only http proxy

@pash could you please tell me how can i report failed captchas to 2captcha?

i am using the following code to solve captha

then {
    set(#status,"Solving Captcha","Global")
    set(#_apiKey,"MY2CAPTCHAPIKEY","Global")
    wait(1)
    clear list(%_rawCaptcha)
    click(<name="Submit">,"Left Click","No")
    set(#status,"Captcha Solved","Global")
    wait(5)
    click(<innertext="Almost Done!">,"Left Click","No")
    wait(3)    
}
Edited by leemilton300

@leemilton300

plugin new version use.

add list to list(%Debug,$plugin function("Advanced Captcha.dll", "$2captcha.com report", #AccessKey, "Report Bad", 3003389935, ""),"Don\'t Delete","Global")

in the captcha ID field i am supposed add this value right?

Lty44lV.png

@leemilton300

plugin new version use.

add list to list(%Debug,$plugin function("Advanced Captcha.dll", "$2captcha.com report", #AccessKey, "Report Bad", 3003389935, ""),"Don\'t Delete","Global")

Edited by leemilton300

@pash

KYIYpdk.png

It does show that bad proxies are successfully reported but i am not seeing any of such records in my 2captcha account. i check again after few hrs and even on the next day, but it seems 2captcha is not receiving or recording my complaints.

Also i am pretty sure, i am sending my 2captcha key and captcha id correctly to 2captcha.

Am i doing something wrong?

qH4l965.png

Edited by leemilton300

V3.4.1.1 (BETA) not test

Add new command

- 2captcha.com recaptcha v3

Add new option

2captcha.com report: add "Report Good" (for recaptcha v3)

• 2 months later...
3.4.4.0 (BETA)

Add new command

2captcha.com recaptcha: all in one recaptcha V2, Invisible, V3

2captcha.com recaptcha: add new option "Header Acao","Pingback Url","Captcha Type"

2captcha.com pingback: pingback (callback) option that allows you to get the answer for your captcha automatically when it's ready. It allows you to get answers without making requests also allows you to avoid account suspension.

2captcha.com normal captcha:

Remove commands

2captcha.com recaptcha v1

2captcha.com recaptcha v2

2captcha.com recaptcha v2 invisible

2captcha.com recaptcha v3