UBot Underground

has anybody tried to automate ello.co?

This new site can block ubot (as olx.com can), then any site can do it.  Really worried!  :wacko:

Try setting the user agent to iPhone?

I did, but does not work either. :(

Maybe an HTTP bot would be an option?

Yes, maybe!  But I am just learning http (with yout tutorials), and it is a little hard for me (do not have too much time :wacko:).

I have noticed that some sites can detect the speed that the box is filled, and then block the login if it's to fast. When are they blocking the login after the button is clicked? Or as soon as you enter the site? and just to make sure, but you have been invited to that site correct? because I see it's invitation only. if you want you can send me a invitation to join and I can see what I can do to get around this problem for you. Just PM me and I will respond with the emial to send the invite to.

At a guess it could be the screen resolution - ubot has a default browser size that isn't anything near default settings. For example is you use the in browser command the default window size is 500x500, nothing default.

Interesting, I tried using the user agent on my Firefox browser and Ubot can't select the email field I think they have some JS blocking stuff. So I tried the Type Keys command and it works to type the email in the box but by the time I had tried it I got this message: "No dice. Access denied."

It could be me trying to login over and over again or maybe they're just really clever with it.