UBot Underground

[FREE] SSH Plugin

Hello everybody.

I solved problem.

It's right code with .ppk key

load html($plugin function("SSHPlugin.dll""$SshFunction Custom""11.36.66.69", 22, "root""-i C:\\UbotProject\\DigitalOcian\\privat.ppk""grep home /etc/passwd | cut -d: -f1""C:\\UbotProject\\DigitalOcian\\plink.exe"))

Thanks TJ for plugin

• 2 months later...

Can this plugin run all commands? What is with commands that you run and they ask you a question, like if you wish to install this, then you need to answer with yes, how do you code that?

Or commands where you need to input something?

• 10 months later...

@TJ

I'm sorry for asking, but what is the intention/purpose behind this parameter: 'path to plink.exe'?

I mean, will it execute plink.exe with argument(obviously) or any other purpose?

Thanks

• 5 weeks later...

@TJ

I'm sorry for asking, but what is the intention/purpose behind this parameter: 'path to plink.exe'?

I mean, will it execute plink.exe with argument(obviously) or any other purpose?

Thanks

plink.exe is the path to the for execution

someone had a special purpose for it so I had added it in there

Can anyone confirm if this plugin released a few years ago still works?  And if so, is working with Ubot 5?  Something like this should be a standard Ubot command really.

still works but is  not supported.   I personally dont use ssh in any of my programs and was a special request from a few members for something for ssh

so I built it out and released it here.

• 3 months later...