UBot Underground

GET Powerful Domains With Authority Backlinks - Manually Checked 100% SPAM FREE Domain

This looks really good and the prices are good. Do you buy them first or you just sell the names for us to hand reg?

Thanks mate . For the domains on the main database we register and transfer them to your account . On the special bulk packages from http://www.freshdoms.com/special-offer/ we'll send you the domains and you will be responsible to register them . Let me know if you have any other questions :)

lol, i almost deleted my half done bot :) i thought it was a bot.....

Haha , i can tell you that a big part of this is powered by ubot bots B)

• Like 1

gabel, looks good. I'll keep you in mind next time I need a domain.

Andy (Arunner26)

Thank Andy , let me know if you have any special requirements and i'll sort you out :)

gabel, Thanks, will do. I was up to about 50 Amazon Affiliate domains at one time but have scaled back to just a few domains for the current projects I working on now. You never know when another idea will require a domain.

Andy (Arunner26)

sconlinemarketing, I'm thinking you don't know the full domain until after you check out on the registration.

It's actually a pretty clever idea. They are finding domains with the characteristics they describe but they are not the registered owner of the domains.

So they buy/register the domain when you buy/register the domain using their checkout. Once your checkout is finished they transfer the domain registration to you.

If they tell you the domain name ahead of your purchase, you don't need them anymore.

So their service is to find domains that you will want to buy based on the numbers.

gabel, sorry if I miss-represented what you are doing in any way.

Great idea, gabel, I hope it works out for you.

Andy (Arunner26)

sconlinemarketing, I'm thinking you don't know the full domain until after you check out on the registration.

It's actually a pretty clever idea. They are finding domains with the characteristics they describe but they are not the registered owner of the domains.

So they buy/register the domain when you buy/register the domain using their checkout. Once your checkout is finished they transfer the domain registration to you.

If they tell you the domain name ahead of your purchase, you don't need them anymore.

So their service is to find domains that you will want to buy based on the numbers.

gabel, sorry if I miss-represented what you are doing in any way.

Great idea, gabel, I hope it works out for you.

Andy (Arunner26)

That makes sense, but why would I want to buy a domain name without knowing the actual domain name?

That makes sense, but why would I want to buy a domain name without knowing the actual domain name?

Because the numbers are good.

The word google was meaningless and worthless prior to the company making it a well know word meaning search the world wide web.

So what I am saying is the effort behind the domain name makes it worth something and not the name itself.

Andy (Arunner26)

By the way, like you, I would be much less likely to register a domain name if I didn't know what it is. But in theory what I am saying is true.

I guess, but most people buying domains have a reason.  Example needing higher PR sites for a PBN.  Wouldn't you want domains that are kinda niche related.  Niche about fishing you wouldn't want a domain in your PBN linking to the money site with a domain name golfingtoday.com.

sconlinemarketing, good point, I agree with your example. They do have a search box on the domain browse. I typed fishing in the blank and all the results went away. :blink:

They also have a niche link which asks that you contact them. So I guess they would do the searching for you in that case.

Andy (Arunner26)

Stupid question.  Where do you see the full domain name?

We don't show the full domain names for a few reasons , you can read more about that on http://www.freshdoms.com/faq/ . Like Andy said if you're interested in any particular niche just let me know and i`ll hook you up .

You can check the niche and a few more stats for the domain that are for sale on the current database by clicking more info next to the domain . Ideal is to first filter by the minimum metrics you are looking for and check more info about the domain , you will see the niche , some of the backlinks with a few extra info .

sconlinemarketing, good point, I agree with your example. They do have a search box on the domain browse. I typed fishing in the blank and all the results went away. :blink:

They also have a niche link which asks that you contact them. So I guess they would do the searching for you in that case.

Andy (Arunner26)

The search box is not made to filter them by niche , it might be in the future but not at the moment , it's main purpose is to sort the domain by metrics as those are very important.

I guess, but most people buying domains have a reason.  Example needing higher PR sites for a PBN.  Wouldn't you want domains that are kinda niche related.  Niche about fishing you wouldn't want a domain in your PBN linking to the money site with a domain name golfingtoday.com.

True it's very important to try and make the sites in your PBN be niche related to your money site , that's why if you don't find anything on the database that fits your need you can drop us a message . Sorting the domains by PR is not a very good option , PR is over-rated and hasn't been updated in a long time , we have an example on the faq page at http://www.freshdoms.com/faq.

Also you can read the blog where will be posting more case studies regarding domains .The first case study can be found at http://www.freshdoms.com/expired-domains-advice/spam-checking-domains/ .

As always just hit me up if you have any questions and i`ll be more then happy to help.

I have a domain that I might sell if I get a good offer. It is losefatandweight.com. It has both "fat" and "weight" in it and not to mention "lose" aswell indicating "lose them both" and not just one. I usually find something like "lose fat ....." or "lose weight ...." and so I thought best to add both words in my domain name.

Anyway Gabel, which Moz and Magestic are we talking about ?

http://moz.com/

http://www.majesticseo.com/

Good you have an affiliate program. Might aswell advertise your service on my free bots. :)

I believe you don't buy domain names for reselling purpose.

Unless that domain has good backlinks then it is not worth anything over reg fee for the name itself. That's not to say somebody won't get you a pile of money for it - people overpay for domains everyday but as an appraisal it's not anything special. I don't mean to sound mean, I just don't want you to hang on to it forever any keep paying every year because you think you have something special.

I have a domain that I might sell if I get a good offer. It is losefatandweight.com. It has both "fat" and "weight" in it and not to mention "lose" aswell indicating "lose them both" and not just one. I usually find something like "lose fat ....." or "lose weight ...." and so I thought best to add both words in my domain name.

Anyway Gabel, which Moz and Magestic are we talking about ?

http://moz.com/

http://www.majesticseo.com/

Good you have an affiliate program. Might aswell advertise your service on my free bots. :)

I believe you don't buy domain names for reselling purpose.

Yes those Moz and Majestic . Feel free to signup as an affiliate , let me know if you have any questions .