UBot Underground

Browser.exe used by uBot Studio (Compiled EXE)

Hi there,

First of, i would like to say Hello :-)

And second, of course, i got a question regarding the Browser.exe used by uBot Studio.

Even when i compile an Installer (Dev-Edition), the File seems to use Browser.exe of the original installation. (AppData/uBot Studio/Browser) of my local user.

When i run it on a fresh system (no Installer, no uBot Studio installed), it also creates this files at a local user directory (AppData/uBot Studio/Browser).

My question: Is there any way to map an instance of uBotCompiledScript.exe to a specific Browser.exe? I need to run many browser.exe's in parallel, each should use a different SOCKS5 (HTTP Proxy is nogo) Gateways.

I could handle it by running different Windows Users on a Windows Server, of course (each with Browser.exe in their own AppData-Dir).

But maybe there is an easier way?

Best wish from Germany,

Tom

Hi There,

Welcome to the forums, Tom!

You don't have to worry about it, the bot uses different instances of Browser.exe every time. Even if you use multiple threads it in the same "uBotCompiledScript.exe" bot, the bot will open up multiple Browser.exe instances (check your Task Manager), but they don't interfere with each other. Just make sure each thread doesn't use the same global variables (local variables are recommended).

Check the attached file for using socks proxies.

I actually sent a support ticket to about using socks5 proxies, and this is the reply I got:

"Hi there, I spoke with the programmer. It should support both SOCKS4 and 5 with the socks4 syntax." (the attached file was also sent by the support team.)

But to tell you the truth, I'm not 100% sure this is true, because I couldn't use SOCKS5 proxies when I tried testing it about a year ago.

Let me know if you have any data on this after some testing.

Thanks,

Marton

socks.ubot

Hi Marton,

Thanks for your reply.

Yeah, that "Children" Processes are my problem. I want them, as Children, running under the same Proxy as defined for the uBotStudio.EXE. I probably found another good way: WinJail - if this tool works, i can setup Jails under Windows and dedicate them, according their paths to the correct Proxies.

Other solutions are:

* Windows Datacenter Server (unlimited VM's), Backdraw: Expensive

* Some Proxy Client which can handle Children-Process Spawns (didn't find yet, tested ProxyCap $-License, it can handle only the Parent Process)

* WINE under Windows - but i think that will badly fail

Maybe i even use the sampled Code from uBot Studio to program the solutions in PhantomJS, but thats very uncomfortable :-/

If anyone has an idea: Shot it :-)

TIA & Best regards,

-Thomas