UBot Underground

[Sell] - Http Plugin Tutorial Video Series

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Instant Access to 4 hours and 27 Minutes of Training Videos!       Introduction Video Http Plugin Command Overview HTTP Command Overview HTTP Post / Get Basics Tools - Edit this Cookie Tools - Notepad

Bonus Video 5 is ready:   Xing-Recaptcha-AccountCreator In this video we will create an account creator bot for xing.com And solve a tricky recaptcha image during that process  

Update:   After purchase you can now download the complete Tutorial videos as a ZIP file (750MB) So no need to login to our site and download each video one by one. Or to watch video streams with all

Update:

After purchase you can now download the complete Tutorial videos as a ZIP file (750MB)

So no need to login to our site and download each video one by one. Or to watch video streams with all the interruptions and stuff. 

A lot of you have asked for this. So here it is. Much easier now.

All existing customers should have received an email with the download link as well.

I'm working on the additional videos this week

Have a nice day

Dan

• Like 2

Have not received the email.

Update:

After purchase you can now download the complete Tutorial videos as a ZIP file (750MB)

So no need to login to our site and download each video one by one. Or to watch video streams with all the interruptions and stuff. 

A lot of you have asked for this. So here it is. Much easier now.

All existing customers should have received an email with the download link as well.

I'm working on the additional videos this week

Have a nice day

Dan

hi there Dan, i just joined the club and i got a 777MB zip to download but really have no time to do that and was hopping to see them live ...

.michael

edit: disregard the onsite viewing if its too much trouble, going to download them... can't wait to see what new tricks can i learn from you.

- PLEASE fix the download limit warning! i didn't even got the chance to download the archive and already get that warning. I was expecting this once i seen the size and i strongly recommend that you upload the videos independently in smaller archives, other wise until someone gets to the end of the file and if by any chance the connection gets closed (i.e wifi) the limit is reached way too fast. (i assume you put the limit to 3 as those were my tries)

Hello Guys,

just arrived back home. Will take a look at all your messages now. 

It's sometimes hard to make everyone happy. But I try hard  :D

First we had online only videos. A lot of people didn't like that. So I added downloads. 

Then some people wanted to download all of them in one go. So I added that. 

But it seems like we need all three to make everyone happy.  ;)

Will do my best to do that for you guys.

Give me a couple of hours and I will get that sorted.

Oh by the way. If you do not signup for the newsletter on the checkout page, you will not receive the bonus tutorial notification. So you might miss some important information's. Just to let you know..

Dan

Update

• Website has been move to a new purchase management system. All problems are fixed now. All previous customers have been imported.
  • You can now download videos as a single zip, download each video file individually (right click and choose Save as). Or click them to watch the video directly in your browser. 
  • Download limit of the files has been removed. So you can go back to our website and redownload / rewatch the videos as often as you want.
  • Go to the Bot-factory.com website. Login and then go to Purchase-Histroy. You will find all files there:

website.JPG

I hope that solves everyone's problems. And everyone is happy now  :D

If there is anything else you need, please let me know. 

I'm attending a seminar the next two days, but I will check the forum and my PMs between 8-11PM CET. 

Will upload the additional videos next week. 

Dan

• Like 1

Looks great Dan, Thanks for doing that. For me the videos streamed on chrome and not on firefox. That probably doesn't have anything to do with you dan but just wanted to say it in case people were having issues streaming.

Looks great Dan, Thanks for doing that. For me the videos streamed on chrome and not on firefox. That probably doesn't have anything to do with you dan but just wanted to say it in case people were having issues streaming.

It depends on how the browser handles mp4 files. Some browsers play them in the browser. Others might start a download directly. 

Firefox is not able to play mp4 natively. You need a plugin to do that.I don't have a flash player anymore. Because that wasn't working on the mobile devices like iOS. 

It's hard to provide all options. But with the current implementation I think most of the buyers will be happy. And if something is not working for a particular usecase just send me a PM and I will try to figure something out.

Dan

How can I sign up for the newsletter?

All current customers are on that list already. During the transition phase to the new download management plugin I moved everyone over. Now everything is working fine.

Dan

Hi Dan

i purchased in 48hours ago ,and i dont download it in 24 hours ,then i can not download again

when i click the file ,it came up with message "Sorry but your download link has expired."

can you fix this for me

i emailed you but no response

please let me know what i can do

thanks

Hi Dan

i purchased in 48hours ago ,and i dont download it in 24 hours ,then i can not download again

when i click the file ,it came up with message "Sorry but your download link has expired."

can you fix this for me

i emailed you but no response

please let me know what i can do

thanks

Hello.

Just go to our site:

www.bot-factory.com

Login and go to "Purchase History"

There you can download all your files.

Dan

Uploading the Google oAuth Part 3 Video now. 

53Minutes.

Will show you how to authorize the token request via Http directly.

Will post an updated as soon as the video is up and running.

Dan

Update

Google oAuth 2.0 Video Part3

This is a 53Minute Video. It covers a lot of stuff.

I think all of you should watch it. Even if you are not using google with Ubot at the moment.

Go to the bot-factory site

Login

Go to "Purchase History"

The last video is the new one:

Video16-Google-oAuth-Part3.mp4

• Like 1

hey dan add http tutorial file? :)

Not sure if I understand your question?

The file was there before I posted the Update here:

And the file is still there:

ags9778g.JPG

Does that look different when you login?

Dan

I got a couple of messages because of the newsletter. 

Just to make it clear. ALL videos and everything is in the download area when you login to our website. 

I'm just sending updates via the newsletter from time to time. So you might miss some of those information's if you are not on the newsletter. 

But all videos (normal ones+bonus) are available for download when you login to the bot-factory.com website.

Dan