UBot Underground

[Training] Easily Learn the Parent/Child/Sibling/Offset Elements with these new Videos

FIRST, this is for my current Gold Members at http://ubottraining.com.  If you wish to join and get these same benefits then click on my Sig at the bottom of this post.

Well it's been a long time coming but I have uploaded 26 new videos dealing specifically with Parent/Child/Sibling/Offset AND the "$Element from Text" node.  I am also providing all of the ubot source code for the lessons free for you Gold Members.

Yep...you read that right. THE PARENT & CHILD stuff.

The videos that I had produced earlier to this set were accurate to a degree BUT they really did not go into the detail that was needed.  Well, I decided to jump in and dig as deep as I could.

Did I accomplish my goal?  Absolutely!

The KEY is understanding the HTML you are trying to process.  Using the debugging window when examining the outerhtml of my targets go to be VERY frustrating.  So I did what any botter/programmer would do and that is developed a tool for simplifying the problem.

The result, as you will see in the videos, is a clear way of seeing the relationships that siblings have with other siblings, the children of parents and of course the dreaded Offset.

For me now, the PCS (Parent Child Sibling) stuff is easy and VERY powerful if you master it.

I also mastered the "$Element from Text" node.  This node alone will make a huge impact in my future bots.

I don't have the source code for these lessons up on the website yet but if you need them today just PM me and I will get it to you.

Thanks everyone for making my training site the best UBot Training site on the internet.  This puts me at 168 total videos for the Gold Members.

Buddy

• Like 1

Very good question!

Sites like Twitter, Facebook, Amazon, eBay and Craigslist are just a few.  Even YellowBook and similar site to that work great.  I will be building a Fiverr bot soon just using these techniques.

Buddy

FYI everyone.  I just got home a little while ago and I just uploaded the source code package for the PCS lessons.

If you click on the Dashboard and then click the "350+ UBot Files" icon under the Source Code column you will see the link to the PCS lessons source code.  Remember, you must be a Gold level member.

Thanks everyone!

Buddy

Geeez!  My usage stats for these new videos has increased big time!  Wow and its not even the middle of the month!

If I am missing any information just let me know and I will add it to this section.

Buddy