UBot Underground

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ubotplugin.com End of Business Good day Ubot community. Over the last 9 years I invested a lot of time in developing the plugins. I hope that it was of good use for all of you. Only in the last

V2.0.3.0 Add C/F: get color code mouse jiggle mouse move mouse scroll mouse action mouse drag and drop append text to notepad Add Sample File Mouse Control get color code append text to note

V3.0.1.0 Add new command window restore from system tray: by name   Add new sample file Sample/window restore from system tray/window restore from system tray.ubot

Posted Images

V2.0.5.0

Add Option: Add Wizard  To

• windows to top (other app)
  • lock windows (other app)
  • window size/position set (other app)
  • menu box control (other app)
  • screen capture (other app)
  • screen capture specific area : Add option "Windows Title" and "Windows Class"
  • menu box control (other app)
  • windows layer (other app)
  • window size/position set (other app)
  • window size/position get (other app)
  • Ext.

(Warning: The update makes the plugin version previous malfunction. You have to go back and correct it.)

• 3 weeks later...

Just purchased 3 plugins of yours. :) Hope u can make some features of sikuli base on capture image to your plugin like if exist "That image", or wait "Image",..... It will be a great help for us to make automation smooth :D. Wish u all lucks, pash.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Pash,

On screen capture normal... if you left click once and let go before dragging I get the following error:

post-1836-0-52916600-1404734229_thumb.png

Any chance that this can be sorted?

Thanks

I just bought this and it is saying I have to wait 48hrs to receive it in email?  I received your other plugins instantly I was sure.  Was hoping to get to work on some stuff today using it, :huh:

I just bought this and it is saying I have to wait 48hrs to receive it in email?  I received your other plugins instantly I was sure.  Was hoping to get to work on some stuff today using it, :huh:

Email send.

Hey Pash,

On screen capture normal... if you left click once and let go before dragging I get the following error:

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gifscreenerror.png

Any chance that this can be sorted?

Thanks

Left click, hold and drag

If there are errors, please tell me.

I keep getting this error message when running the mouse move to image command.  I downloaded the Apichai.rar file, I'm not sure where the files should be put though.  I couldn't understand what you meant in the instructions.

post-4737-0-05465900-1404897411_thumb.jpg

I keep getting this error message when running the mouse move to image command.  I downloaded the Apichai.rar file, I'm not sure where the files should be put though.  I couldn't understand what you meant in the instructions.

For Debug

Extract Apichai.rar. To the Document.

For bots

Go to the Document >> Apichai >> ImageProcessing.

Copy the folder "dll" and "ImageProcessing.exe" put one on your bot.

For bots

Go to the Document >> Apichai >> ImageProcessing.

It is now working for debug.

I still cannot get it to work with compiled bots though.  I have put the folder "dll" and "imageProcessing.exe" in the same folder as the compiled bot .exe file.  Am I doing something wrong?

I put your example bot "Mouse Click Image.exe" in the same folder as my compiled bot and when I choose an image to test, it finds it no problem with your compiled bot...

It is now working for debug.

I still cannot get it to work with compiled bots though.  I have put the folder "dll" and "imageProcessing.exe" in the same folder as the compiled bot .exe file.  Am I doing something wrong?

I put your example bot "Mouse Click Image.exe" in the same folder as my compiled bot and when I choose an image to test, it finds it no problem with your compiled bot...

I have no problems testing

Please send your samples to me.

Your bot "Mouse Click Image.exe" works great, I am wondering why my bot doesn't.

It works when in debug, but not when compiled.  Even though, "Mouse Click Image.exe" is in the same folder as the compiled bot and that works fine and I have tested the same images to find also.  Is there a setting or something I am missing when compiling?

What do you mean by "put one on your bot"?  Just in the same folder as compiled bot?

Your bot "Mouse Click Image.exe" works great, I am wondering why my bot doesn't.

It works when in debug, but not when compiled.  Even though, "Mouse Click Image.exe" is in the same folder as the compiled bot and that works fine and I have tested the same images to find also.  Is there a setting or something I am missing when compiling?

What do you mean by "put one on your bot"?  Just in the same folder as compiled bot?

Do not forget to check Location image files correctly.

Or tell me about your code.

post-5560-0-20946200-1404922139_thumb.png

Yeah, that is how the folder is setup.  I have even tried adding in a browse file to select the images before I run it and it still doesn't work.

define runBot {
    set(#randomNumber, $rand(1, 20), "Global")
    plugin command("Advanced Screen and Windows.dll", "windows to top (other app)", "Processes Name", "program", "")
    wait(2)
    plugin command("Advanced Screen and Windows.dll", "mouse move to image", "{$special folder("Application")}\\1.bmp", 96.00, "True", "False", "False", 100, "Mouse Left Click", &Report)
    wait(2)
    set(#loopCounter, 0, "Global")
    loop while($comparison(#loopCounter, "<", #randomNumber)) {
        plugin command("WindowsCommands.dll", "keyboard event", "Down", "Key Press")
        wait(0.5)
        increment(#loopCounter)
    }
    wait(0.5)
    plugin command("WindowsCommands.dll", "keyboard event", "Enter", "Key Press")
    wait(2)
    plugin command("Advanced Screen and Windows.dll", "mouse move to image", "{$special folder("Application")}\\2.bmp", 96.00, "True", "False", "False", 100, "Mouse Left Click", &Report)
    wait(1)
    plugin command("Advanced Screen and Windows.dll", "mouse move to image", "{$special folder("Application")}\\3.bmp", 96.00, "True", "False", "False", 100, "Mouse Move", &Report)
}
runBot()

Edited by frankthetank

I think it should be easy to test first.

Sample

plugin command("Advanced Screen and Windows.dll", "mouse move to image", "{$special folder("Application")}\\1.bmp", 96.00, "True", "False", "False", 100, "Mouse Left Click", &Report)

Or

ui open file("Image File", #Image File)
plugin command("Advanced Screen and Windows.dll", "mouse move to image", #Image File, 96.00, "True", "False", "False", 100, "Mouse Left Click", &Report)

I will analyze difficult problems if I do not see it.

I added a UI button to run just the "runbot" define and tested it with the compiled bot and it works...

Yet when I run the full compiled bot which has the "runbot" define within it, it won't work.  I can't work out why not!

I added a UI button to run just the "runbot" define and tested it with the compiled bot and it works...

Yet when I run the full compiled bot which has the "runbot" define within it, it won't work.  I can't work out why not!

Oh. Was very difficult to analyze this problem.

(Metaphor: I can not fix your computer over the phone).

Try to wait like 5-10 seconds.

Try to run the program step by step mode debug.

When you do large programs at once.

Be more difficult to analysis

Should be split into modules So easy to determine the cause of the problem.

• 1 month later...
  • PRO locked this topic