UBot Underground

[Sell] Newgen Ui Builder - The Best Drag & Drop Ui Builder For Ubot...most Versatile With More Features!

Seems pop up feature is broken , tried adding the pop up (with no values on the button) like instructed , and it tells me to add a value to it

It contradicts itself?

Also when attempting to 'add a value' , it results in the same error

No the popup feature is not broken, and no it does not contradict itself. Please watch this: http://screencast.com/t/rAnOrxl07NXa

I admit however that it is a bit cumbersome to add, a problem that has been addressed in my new ui builder.

For those who may be interested I will be releasing a new ui builder that will be much better than the newgen builder and very user friendly and easy to use. The builder itself is finished and have had a couple of members beta testing it. I just need to make a video or 2 and create the thread, not sure exactly when I will get it done but it will be some-time in the next few(hopefully couple) of days.

Darryl.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update:   New feature: option to add range slider/s.   Thanks to Traffic Cop for the suggestion cheers.   http://77thcloud.com/newgenuib/thread/slider.jpg   http://77thcloud.com/newgenuib/thread/slid

No worries Jon. Glad to hear it's working for you and thanks for letting me know.     Dan, am looking at how I can add an option to edit elements.   Update: Had a request to be able to customize LED's

New update: Made a change to the builder to make it easy to create ui's that can be changed on the fly(without the need for a user to click a tab). This can be very useful for changing the ui in ord

Posted Images

Hi Darryl,

I look forward to seeing the new ui builder.  Just to clarify will this be an upgrade for existing users of the NewGen UI Builder or will it

be considered a brand new product for all users regardless if they own the NewGen UI Builder or not?   Just want to clarify but either

way very excited to see what you have developed.

Hi Darryl,

I look forward to seeing the new ui builder.  Just to clarify will this be an upgrade for existing users of the NewGen UI Builder or will it

be considered a brand new product for all users regardless if they own the NewGen UI Builder or not?   Just want to clarify but either

way very excited to see what you have developed.

Hi mrwalt,

this new builder has been a LOT of work and it will be considered(and in fact is) a brand new product. Anyone who has purchased the NewGen UI Builder will be able to get it for approximately half the price though.

Cheers

Darryl.

Hi Darryl,

That is very much appreciated that you would do that for your current customers of the NewGen UI Builder.

Either way I like said I'm very excited to see you unveil it and look forward to being a future customer.

• 3 months later...

Does your current, or new builder have any server dependencies? For example, aside from pirate protection, does it depend on connecting to a server of any kind? I was looking at another UI tool, but it has had some downtime due to needing libraries off of their internal server, and I am not too keen on such hindrances in the software I choose to use.

Thanks!

Does your current, or new builder have any server dependencies? For example, aside from pirate protection, does it depend on connecting to a server of any kind? I was looking at another UI tool, but it has had some downtime due to needing libraries off of their internal server, and I am not too keen on such hindrances in the software I choose to use.

Thanks!

Hi steelersfan,

there are no dependencies on my server for either of my builders apart from the license check.

GUI's created with the NewGen Builder do not depend on any servers at all.

GUI Hero does access files from jquery.com and bootstrapcdn.com  Though there has never been a problem with this and I do not expect there ever will be.

I would definitely recommend GUI Hero over the NewGen Builder though.

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...

Hi Darryl,

Nicholas Capasso  recommended to use your product for replacement for UBOT Studio GUI.  You have two products?  Do you need them both?

Hi Darryl,

Nicholas Capasso  recommended to use your product for replacement for UBOT Studio GUI.  You have two products?  Do you need them both?

No you don't need them both.

If you want to use ubots default editor and just add styling to it then I would recommend using UI Editor Genie.

If you want more options and features than what is available in the default editor for creating your gui's then I would recommend GUI Hero

Cheers.