UBot Underground

We have different dimension settings:

1. In the UI Builder

2. In the HTML panel of ubot (height in pixel)

3. In the ubot compiler options (Width / Height)

how are they linked together? 

If my UI has 400x800.

What should I use in the HTML panel and in the compiler? 

Assuming browser is disabled.

Dan

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update V 7.9   Added UI Password to “Import UI Code”. Added UI Log View Element Added Functionality to Copy Elements.  Added 6 More Themes (Darkly,Paper,Sandstone,Simplex,Solar,Yeti) Added a little he

Hi Guys,    I just want to apologise for the bad support recently. I have been working hard on the new Interface Builder called UStrap which will be out soon.    I am going to be honest and say that t

Not for nothing, but Lazy Botter, you have a real bad habit of dropping out of touch and ignoring things for long times. That is a horrible way to deal with customer service, and makes people not want

Posted Images

Hi Carl,

I went to try and purchase the new UI builder but it appears that the discount is not there.  I'm I missing something as I don't see a way to get the discount.?

mrwalt

BUG:

Resizing will remove the tabs. But only if the UI has been imported from a saved file.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Create UI with 2 tabs.

2. Add some elements

3. Save UI

4. Import UI

5. Open Initial Setup 

6. Hit Update (you don't have to change the size)

Tabs are gone

Dan

One additional suggestion:

• When I edit an element, remove a setting that is mandator and hit "Update Element". The element get's deleted. Would be nice to get a warning instead.

Carl: Just a quick heads up: I created a vertical menu with 4 pages on.... If I try to change the dimensions I lose all content apart from the first tab.

PS Well done mate ....

To anyone moaning about paying for this as a new product......You must be off your rocker. This is totally different, brilliant and worth much more than what Carl is asking for.

OK thanks for letting mw know! I will get this fixed ASAP!

Wondering if I can disable the text input label above the element? Wont let me create the element without adding it..

No, the reason I have made it like this is because the element will become undraggable, as an element with no label will have no "handle" to move the element. Also I have been trying to stick to the Bootstrap 3.0 classes etc so that all the Bootstrap themes will work correctly with the builder.

If you think that it is really necessary then I may be able to add it by adding a margin to the draggable input element. 

Thanks 

Carl :-) 

• Ubot UI importer. Is not importing DEFINE names at the moment.

There is not a lot I can do about this, it is something that should be suggested as a Feature Request to the UBot team. 

Maybe a feature update.

Once all buttons are created, I could create a "Export Defines" button where the builder will create all the defines necessary to work with all the buttons in the interface. 

BUG:

Resizing will remove the tabs. But only if the UI has been imported from a saved file.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Create UI with 2 tabs.

2. Add some elements

3. Save UI

4. Import UI

5. Open Initial Setup 

6. Hit Update (you don't have to change the size)

Tabs are gone

Dan

Thanks for letting me know! I will fix this ASAP! Let me know if you find any more bugs!  (You can PM me if you want ;) )

Hi Carl,

I went to try and purchase the new UI builder but it appears that the discount is not there.  I'm I missing something as I don't see a way to get the discount.?

mrwalt

Sent you a PM!

• When I edit an element, remove a setting that is mandator and hit "Update Element". The element get's deleted. Would be nice to get a warning instead.

Ok thanks! Will be added!

Dont get me wrong I do like it but not in every case. With smaller ui's it takes up more real estate, it can be a bit redundant considering the tooltip and placeholder.

No, the reason I have made it like this is because the element will become undraggable, as an element with no label will have no "handle" to move the element. Also I have been trying to stick to the Bootstrap 3.0 classes etc so that all the Bootstrap themes will work correctly with the builder.

If you think that it is really necessary then I may be able to add it by adding a margin to the draggable input element. 

Thanks 

OK Guys! 

V5.3 Update:

Change Log:

FIXES:

• Disappearing tabs/content when changing the interface dimensions.
  • Problems with themes loading/crashing, now much faster.
  • After updating elements they would disappear if input was left blank.
  • Problems with importing interfaces. 
  • Few other fixes.

NEW FEATURES:

• Ability to add a custom logo image to the branding in the navigation. 
  • You can now use your own custom Bootstrap 3.0 CSS stylesheets/themes!
  • New Dialog element has been added! You can now create a dialog box's! (Demo Video Coming Soon)

Hopefully the builder is much better now!!

I am going to start work on some tutorial videos, they will be coming soon!

Thanks guys!

Carl  ;)  :P

• Like 1

Great update!

I noticed a bug on the theme changer.

The only thing that is changing is the background color.

See this video:

http://screencast.com/t/mjOgwHb4Khj

A tutorial for the new dialog command would be great. I have no idea how to make it work. lol

Great update!

I noticed a bug on the theme changer.

The only thing that is changing is the background color.

See this video:

http://screencast.com/t/mjOgwHb4Khj

A tutorial for the new dialog command would be great. I have no idea how to make it work. lol

Sorry about that! Just sent the update V5.4.

Themes should work ok now! I will get a tut done asap!

Issue V5.4

Right after the update I wanted to load one of the UIs I created with V5.2 and it looks like this after loading:

uibuilder1.JPG

Do I have to start over? Or what am I doing wrong here?

I thought the same thing as well but once you "Import" your theme into the program hit the "Get CSS" button and wait about 3 seconds and then hit the "Apply CSS" button and your already saved theme will appear like it was before.

mrwalt