UBot Underground

SSUB Is no longer for sale! 

This thread is here for informational purposes only.

The new builder is finally here!

UStrap - Twitter Bootstrap Interface Builder for UBot Studio.

Updates Since Release

Update V5.2!

• You can now change the interface dimensions on the fly!
  • You can now toggle all tabs. 
  • You can now toggle the navigation bar.
  • Textareas are now "fixed" (un-resizable in UBot Studio).
  • Export button has moved to the builder navigation, this will now save the current project you are working on to a temp text file called "Interface_Export.txt" and open it. 

V5.3 Update:

Change Log:

FIXES:

• Disappearing tabs/content when changing the interface dimensions.
  • Problems with themes loading/crashing, now much faster.
  • After updating elements they would disappear if input was left blank.
  • Problems with importing interfaces. 
  • Few other fixes.

NEW FEATURES:

• Ability to add a custom logo image to the branding in the navigation. 
  • You can now use your own custom Bootstrap 3.0 CSS stylesheets/themes!
  • New Dialog element has been added! You can now create a dialog box's! (Demo Video Coming Soon)

Update to V5.5!

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed issue where dialogs would be the incorrect size after exporting.
  • Fixed issues where navigation would collapse when resizing interface width inside ubot studio. (Media query breakpoints are now set in CSS stylesheet when exported).
  • Branding will now show text that has been set before.
  • Editor window will now always be on top of elements in the interface. 
  • Issue with textarea label as placeholder has been resolved. 
  • Tooltip will now show tooltip assigned to the selected element after clicking update element button.

Changes:

• Removed highlighting from around dialog boxes.
  • Disabled the editor window auto closing after updating elements in builder.
  • You can now only resize textareas vertically to stop problems when saving and re-importing interfaces. (change width by using “Update Element” button instead)
  • Blue highlighting when trying to double click dialog boxes etc has been disabled in the builder.
  • You can now add image elements to the interface without specifying the dimensions so you can use the default image height/width.

New Features:

• You can now save/delete your own custom CSS stylesheets. 
  • You can now preview your interface in the default browser.
  • You can now Cut and Paste elements.

Future Updates:

• Ability to run “Define Commands” from every element.
  • Ability to create a drop down menu in the navigation. 
  • and many more other cool features!!

I hope you guys enjoy using this builder! I have put a lot into it! I aim to make this the BEST INTERFACE BUILDER for UBot Studio!!

Little Update V5.6

• Fixed issue where drop down element would not be created. 

Update V5.7

• Fixed dynamic dropdown not being postioned correctly after export when using the "medium" size.
  • Preview in default browser is fixed. NOTE: the style of the interface/sizes of elements may be different in different browsers. 
  • Fixed issue with dialog elements not importing after saving. 

Carl :-) 

Update V6.1.

• I have added a new "Icon Element”.  (Font Awesome) 
  • I have fixed the problem with the navigation collapsing, the menu should not collapse now! Hopefully!
  • You can now align elements using the new align buttons. Example video coming... 
  •  

Update V6.3!

- I have fixed a few problems with the on change events been added to drop down menus.

Update V 6.5!

- Fix issue when editing element inside a Dialog Element, where it would not stay inside the Dialog Element.

- Code has been reduced drastically. 

- Added ability to add link to CSS file externally. 

Update 6.6!

- Fixed issue with "Checkbox Switches" after importing interface.

If the switch still looks strange after importing, just click the switch and update the element by clicking the "Edit Element" button and re-save.

- Elements are now 10x easier to move around the builder, you can now move the elements by dragging any part of the element. (Not just the label or border!!).

- Changed some attributes to (Optional), like the "Label" and "Placeholder" because having "Labels" on elements is now unnecessary.

You can now create a more "Compact" interface this way!!

Update V6.7:

- Fixed issues where elements could not be added! 

- Fixed issue where the buttons would not be aligned correctly in UBot. 

- Fixed Issue where the "Textarea Elements" could not be resized.

Update to V6.8.

- Added width option for buttons. :-) 

Update V6.9

- Added selectable area to the "Status Element" if no label is added. (Use the "Show/Hide Grid" button to display the selectable area..)

Little Update V7.1

- Added a new "Scroll Box" element, this will create a scrollable box containing checkboxes as a list. 

- Added a #Variable attribute to the "Image Element", this enables you to hide/show the image using a "#Variable" in UBot. 

Update to V7.2!

- Hidden elements are here! You can now toggle elements using a button with the SSUB!

Update 7.3 

- Fix for the dialogs not getting imported correctly.

Update to V7.3

Just a little update to fix the problem with the "ui dropdown" command not getting imported correctly. 

New update V7.5. 

Fix the errors with the icons not showing in the builder. The icons are now hosted using a CDN. 

This is the only way it is possible unfortunately. I would have liked to host them locally but I can't find a workaround. 

Update to V7.6. 

This was just a little fix for the "Import ui code". 

Update V 7.9

Added UI Password to “Import UI Code”.

Added UI Log View Element

Added Functionality to Copy Elements. 

Added 6 More Themes (Darkly,Paper,Sandstone,Simplex,Solar,Yeti)

Added a little help button to get new users up and running easily.  (More tutorials to come…)

I am currently working on a brand new version, which will support a fluid layout rather than having elements fixed absolutely. This will be a faster application and even easier to use (hopefully!).

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update V 7.9   Added UI Password to “Import UI Code”. Added UI Log View Element Added Functionality to Copy Elements.  Added 6 More Themes (Darkly,Paper,Sandstone,Simplex,Solar,Yeti) Added a little he

Hi Guys,    I just want to apologise for the bad support recently. I have been working hard on the new Interface Builder called UStrap which will be out soon.    I am going to be honest and say that t

Not for nothing, but Lazy Botter, you have a real bad habit of dropping out of touch and ignoring things for long times. That is a horrible way to deal with customer service, and makes people not want

Posted Images

Hi, any discount for old version owners?

Yes, for today EDIT: for 3 days only you can get a $20 discount at checkout! Just share on Facebook to get it! 

I might upgrade, but me sharing on my facebook, would do you no good.  :unsure:

Sorry, but unfortunately that is the only way I can offer discount through JVZoo. 

Wohooooo. Thoughts it's another two weeks. But hey.. there it is.. Right timing. 

Have to finish one of my projects this week. Client will love the new UI.

Order placed.

Thanks a lot Carl

Have a nice day and good luck with sales!

Dan

I played around with the new version and I have a couple of questions ideas:

Questions:

1. How can I import V4 code? So that I can change and update my v4 interfaces? Don't want to start over :-(

2. Would be nice if the Text Area Element would be fixed after I export it to ubot. So that users can't resize it

3. How can I create a single page UI? Without any Pages? When I leave the name empty, I still see a clickable object in the exported ui.

4. The export button only works when I hit SAVE before. That worked different in v4. Not sure if that's intended or not.

The one thing I personally don't like is that I can not change the size of the UI afterwards. 

I used that a lot in the past. When a BOT develops, it sometimes requires to add additional elements to the UI. And therefore I have to resize the UI.

What would be the best way to handle that with v5?

Ohh.. an Undo button would be nice :-9

Dan

I played around with the new version and I have a couple of questions ideas:

Questions:

1. How can I import V4 code? So that I can change and update my v4 interfaces? Don't want to start over :-(

2. Would be nice if the Text Area Element would be fixed after I export it to ubot. So that users can't resize it

3. How can I create a single page UI? Without any Pages? When I leave the name empty, I still see a clickable object in the exported ui.

4. The export button only works when I hit SAVE before. That worked different in v4. Not sure if that's intended or not.

The one thing I personally don't like is that I can not change the size of the UI afterwards. 

I used that a lot in the past. When a BOT develops, it sometimes requires to add additional elements to the UI. And therefore I have to resize the UI.

What would be the best way to handle that with v5?

Ohh.. an Undo button would be nice :-9

Dan

1) You can't import old 4V code into the builder, that is why the whole thing is a new builder for Bootstap 3.0. It is much better and the code is much better organised. 

2) I will get that added. 

3) Next Update

4) The Export button just opens the file that is saved, I may change that so it saves and exports the doc. 

For your last question I have already implemented this it is ready for the next update! 

Thanks for the questions, this all contributes to a better builder!

Carl  ;)

The wait is over :) Bought..... Brilliant stuff.

Loving it.

PS. Any chance of being able to choose switch text: yes/no etc as well as just on/off.

1) You can't import old 4V code into the builder, that is why the whole thing is a new builder for Bootstap 3.0. It is much better and the code is much better organised. 

2) I will get that added. 

3) Next Update

4) The Export button just opens the file that is saved, I may change that so it saves and exports the doc. 

For your last question I have already implemented this it is ready for the next update! 

Thanks for the questions, this all contributes to a better builder!

Carl  ;)

Thanks a lot Carl for the quick reply.

A v4 imported similar to importing ubot code would be nice. Just to get all the elements, text, variables and stuff. Positioning and adding the additional info's wouldn't be a problem. That would make it a lot easier to migrate to v5.

My last question.. Do you mean the Redo button, or changing the UI dimensions afterwards?

I would vote for the resizing.

Dan

Update to V5.2!

Pretty early update but hey!

Change Log:

• You can now change the interface dimensions on the fly!
  • You can now toggle all tabs. 
  • You can now toggle the navigation bar.
  • Textareas are now "fixed" (un-resizable in UBot Studio).
  • Export button has moved to the builder navigation, this will now save the current project you are working on to a temp text file called "Interface_Export.txt" and open it. 

Hope you guys like!

Carl  :P

Thanks a lot Carl for the quick reply.

A v4 imported similar to importing ubot code would be nice. Just to get all the elements, text, variables and stuff. Positioning and adding the additional info's wouldn't be a problem. That would make it a lot easier to migrate to v5.

My last question.. Do you mean the Redo button, or changing the UI dimensions afterwards?

I would vote for the resizing.

Dan

I have added everything you asked for and sent out the update! :-) 

I will try and create some kind of migration, I think that it will be a lot of work tho! 

A very Strange Thing, you already have built the same kind a product but your client didn't have the update and need to pay again for the same kind a product that they already had pay it to you last month, Kind a bit dissapointed for me and I think, this is not a good bussines

Edited by Jakarta

A very Strange Thing, you already have built the same kind a product but your client didn't have the update and need to pay again for the same kind a product that they already had pay it to you last month, Kind a bit dissapointed for me and I think, this is not a good bussines

Sorry you are disappointed, but this is a completely different builder that uses Bootstrap 3.0 css styling so wouldn't work as a update for the last builder as all the classes are different in Bootstrap 3.0.

This application has taken weeks to develop and is not just a little update, I do think that this is good business as many of my clients said they were happy to pay. 

If you want to easily build great looking applications without writing any code I think that the Super Simple UI Builder V5 is definitely worth your money. 

Thanks 

Carl 

Hello Sir.

I was a v4 customer and I bought v5. It's a big update with lots of new and great stuff.

We as consumers can't expect that we get every update for free all the time. Would be nice.. but development takes a lot of time. 

And it's what the big guys do as well. You bought Win 7 and now you have to pay for Win8

v4 to v5 is not a minor update. Even if it may look like this from the outside.

And if you own v4, you can still use it and it will work for a long time. And if you have issues with v4, Carl is the last one who won't help you.

Have a nice day

Dan

I have added everything you asked for and sent out the update! :-) 

I will try and create some kind of migration, I think that it will be a lot of work tho! 

Wohoo!! That's awesome Carl.

Direct Export

Re-size Option.

Hide Tabs / Navigation

Text Arena (no resize after export)

Two very small glitches I noticed:

Textarea Element. If Wrap lines is selected, it's not wrapping. And the other way around.

When "Show guides" is active and I export, it adds a border around my UI. When Guides is disabled, this doesn't happen.