UBot Underground

How would I emplement this code with html ui

I am making my user interface and have run into a problem. The following code works perfect, but I am not entirely sure how to utilize a similar function with the html panel ui component. Is there a way to use both the html panel and a ui component? Problem is when I use html panel for my ui the non html panel ui components disappear.

on load("Tab Loaded") {
    clear list(%CampaignList)
    clear table(&ListOfCampaigns)
    add list to list(%CampaignList, $get files("{$special folder("Application")}/Campaigns", "No"), "Delete", "Global")
    add list to table as row(&ListOfCampaigns, 0, 0, %CampaignList)
}

ui drop down("Choose A Campaign", &ListOfCampaigns, #campaign)

This will get all my campaign files in a folder, and display them in a dropdown menu. 

Its not, and I already have html code for the forms I need filled out. Quite a few options on the forms, so I was kind trying to avoid redoing them each with the ui components. I think I try a workaround in the morning and see if it works. Thanks for the info though.

OK got it workin, here is how I did it is anyone is interested.

on load("Tab Loaded") {
    clear list(%CampaignList)
    clear table(&ListOfCampaigns)
    add list to list(%CampaignList, $get files("{$special folder("Application")}/Campaigns", "No"), "Delete", "Global")
    set list position(%CampaignList, 0)
    loop($list total(%CampaignList)) {
        set table cell(&ListOfCampaigns, $list position(%CampaignList), 0, "<option value=\"{$list item(%CampaignList, $list position(%CampaignList))}\">{$list item(%CampaignList, $list position(%CampaignList))}</option>")
        set list position(%CampaignList, $eval($add($list position(%CampaignList), 1)))
    }
}
ui html panel("<div class=\"SelectCampaign\" id=\"wrapper\">
	<select class=\"dropdown MyVariable MyVariableselect\" id=\"MyVariable\" variable=\"{#campaign}\">
		{&ListOfCampaigns}
	</select>
</div>", "")

• Like 1

This is the correct way to populate a drop down in ubot now:

ui html panel("<select variable=\"#Selected_Item\" list=\"#Options\" list-fillwith=\"options\"></select>
<button onclick=\"ubot.runScript(\'Select Item()\')\">Select</button>", 100)
set(#Options, "Item 1,Item 2,Item 3,Item 4,Item 5, ", "Global")
define Select Item {
    alert(#Selected_Item)
}

Hope that helps!

• Like 1