• PipPipPip
  • 3299 posts
  • Total Memory:More Than 9Gb
  • Framework:v4.5+, unsure
  • License:Developer Edition

Posted 07 September 2018 - 04:28 AM

Hey Pash,

I'm trying to load

ui stat monitor($plugin function("Advanced Ubot.dll", "$on load", "ABC()", 500, "True"), "")
define ABC {
    alert("Hello")
}

but I also have a UI on the same tab, I want to have both $on load and UI HTML Panel on the same tab, is it possible? Can you add a an update to make this happen because it won't on load with HTML Panel present.

I do not understand
Please show pictures or videos.

New Plugin:: Advanced Facebook | Advanced Connection | Advanced Twitter | Advanced Email | Advanced PowerPoint
- Advanced Data Text File | Advanced DateTime | Advanced Dialog | Advanced Document | Advanced Google Blogger V3 | Advanced Google Drive | Advanced Google YouTube V3 | Advanced Image | Advanced Video | Advanced Screen and Windows | Advanced Systems | Advanced Ubot 1 | Advanced Ubot 2 | Advanced WordPress | Advanced Connection | Advanced Twitter | Advanced Email | Advanced PowerPoint

- Advanced Captcha (V3) | Advanced Captcha (V2) (Old) | Create Table From Excel (Lite) | Check Conection | Ubot Enter License | Auto Free Memory
- Working hours GMT+7. i regret sometimes the answer is delayed due to health problems.

#1002 hienquoc

hienquoc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Total Memory:8Gb
  • Framework:v3.5 & v4.0
  • License:Professional Edition

Posted 07 September 2018 - 09:23 PM

Hey Pash,

See Video

#1003 pash

pash

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3299 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 12:41 AM

@hienquoc
see

New Plugin:: Advanced Facebook | Advanced Connection | Advanced Twitter | Advanced Email | Advanced PowerPoint
- Advanced Data Text File | Advanced DateTime | Advanced Dialog | Advanced Document | Advanced Google Blogger V3 | Advanced Google Drive | Advanced Google YouTube V3 | Advanced Image | Advanced Video | Advanced Screen and Windows | Advanced Systems | Advanced Ubot 1 | Advanced Ubot 2 | Advanced WordPress | Advanced Connection | Advanced Twitter | Advanced Email | Advanced PowerPoint

- Advanced Captcha (V3) | Advanced Captcha (V2) (Old) | Create Table From Excel (Lite) | Check Conection | Ubot Enter License | Auto Free Memory
- Working hours GMT+7. i regret sometimes the answer is delayed due to health problems.

#1004 pash

pash

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3299 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 02:03 AM

Update library

#1005 pash

pash

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3299 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 07:41 PM

Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sale 2018 Coupons

One or more plugin "blackfriday2018"

All plugins "blackfriday2018allplugin"

https://ubotplugin.com/shop/

The coupon will end soon.

#1006 drewness

drewness

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 03:50 PM

Hi Pash, what happened to key press monitor - was it moved to a different plugin?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

#1007 pash

pash

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3299 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 12:44 AM

Hi Pash, what happened to key press monitor - was it moved to a different plugin?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

It's an old command that affects performance, so I took it out a long time ago.

#1008 LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

Botguru.net

• Moderators
  • 4658 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 25 February 2019 - 05:53 PM

Restart

I have added this to a program of mien and assume its based in minutes.

plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "restart", #minutes to restart, "True", 0, "")

Using a variable for the timeframe.

It closes the software immediately when I hit run.
No .bat file is created to launch the software back either it just forces it closed.

I would like to restart the software every 7 hours 
with the UI details I give the software that load themselves from a settings file already at the beginning.

Using Ubot 5.9.55
Dev, compled with html UI that I read and write to/from settings file with Aymens ini plugin
Software automates Exbrowser

Web Automation Bots, and Ubot Plugins @ BotGuru.net Want a Custom bot? click here or Email me

ForumBanner.png

21 PLUGINS ABSOLUTELY FREE 100s for commands and functions

#1009 pash

pash

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3299 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 10:15 PM

Restart

I have added this to a program of mien and assume its based in minutes.

plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "restart", #minutes to restart, "True", 0, "")

Using a variable for the timeframe.

It closes the software immediately when I hit run.
No .bat file is created to launch the software back either it just forces it closed.

I would like to restart the software every 7 hours 
with the UI details I give the software that load themselves from a settings file already at the beginning.

Using Ubot 5.9.55
Dev, compled with html UI that I read and write to/from settings file with Aymens ini plugin
Software automates Exbrowser

try

thread {
    wait($multiply($multiply(60,60),7))
    plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "restart", 5, "True", 5, "")
}

#1010 LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

Botguru.net

• Moderators
  • 4658 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 27 February 2019 - 12:15 PM

try

thread {
    wait($multiply($multiply(60,60),7))
    plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "restart", 5, "True", 5, "")
}

Did this and something just doesnt seem right.  Its locked out access on 5 servers running windows server 2012 on them.

The software seems froze on restart.

in the onload it loads the table files, lists, and variables
then starts a loop using exbrowser

not sure where its locking up yet.  But using the restart it doesnt actually start up at the moment.

Web Automation Bots, and Ubot Plugins @ BotGuru.net Want a Custom bot? click here or Email me

ForumBanner.png

#1011 pash

pash

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3299 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 01:03 AM

Did this and something just doesnt seem right.  Its locked out access on 5 servers running windows server 2012 on them.

The software seems froze on restart.

in the onload it loads the table files, lists, and variables
then starts a loop using exbrowser

not sure where its locking up yet.  But using the restart it doesnt actually start up at the moment.

I don't think Ubot, if there is a large project Will be able to work continuously for up to 7 hours.
I recommend you use windows task scheduler to kill processes and start new programs.

#1012 LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

Botguru.net

• Moderators
  • 4658 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 28 February 2019 - 04:10 PM

Even with the suggestion it still doesnt explain why the software is not actually starting to run the process on restart it just hangs.

Task scheduler I thought of as well.  And monitored crash reports and adjusted software to restart every 4 hours as it will crash at 4.5-7 hour range.  so restarting at 4 hour mark removes that possibility.

But when using restart, it launches and starts the software, but doesnt actually start running it just remains locked up.

ForumBanner.png

#1013 pash

pash

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3299 posts

Posted 02 March 2019 - 05:57 PM

Even with the suggestion it still doesnt explain why the software is not actually starting to run the process on restart it just hangs.

Task scheduler I thought of as well.  And monitored crash reports and adjusted software to restart every 4 hours as it will crash at 4.5-7 hour range.  so restarting at 4 hour mark removes that possibility.

But when using restart, it launches and starts the software, but doesnt actually start running it just remains locked up.

This command does not create a .bat in operation. It is suitable for waiting for a short time. Not waiting for such a long time

#1014 taufiqkyu

taufiqkyu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Framework:v3.5 & v4.0

Posted 01 April 2019 - 07:42 PM

Hi i have advanced ubot 1. Is there a way to create a start pause resume stop for each thread. I have a bot with 3 thread so it can works a same time. But i want each thread have different start pause resume button. How to do it with advanced ubit 1. Thanks

#1015 pash

pash

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3299 posts

Posted 01 April 2019 - 08:57 PM

4.0.9.4 (BETA)
threads control: add option "Threads Prefix"
threads control monitor: add option "Threads Prefix"
threads control threads: add option "Threads Prefix"

add new sample file

threads control 02-04-2019.ubot

#1016 pash

pash

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3299 posts

Posted 14 April 2019 - 08:23 PM

minimize to tray cancel: fix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users